TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Not old and bitter is then not for the litter
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-11-26
Re Not old and bitter is then not for the litter

Great pic! I also hate suits and ties, although I have a few white and blue collared business shirts, and two pairs of business slacks/trousers. For my teaching in China it was always blue jeans, a T-shirt ( in summer ) and Birkenstock sandals ( the good old Birkies, lol! ) Winter: blue denim jeans, white T-shirt, black leather shoes and a black leather jacket.

Teachers in China who wear suits and ties, especially FT's, look ridiculous! I've never owned a suit or tie since my private high school days, have no intention of ever buying one, lol!

You both are totally intolerant, some men prefer to wear suits. As for the picture...it's a fake; that bloke with the baseball cap (leaky roof) has been sitting there since that PC was made in 1993. You can see he's been staring at them characters for more than 20 years. It was clearly snapped in a waxworks- look at that transfixed gaze- http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?read=98384 Maybe the house of horrors or something. hahaha. lol. Jokes aside, I did tell him what some of the characters mean. Creepy though-I wonder if he moves during the night.

Return to Index › Re Not old and bitter is then not for the litter

Go to another board -