TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Vietnam
#1 Parent Fifi - 2014-11-28
Re: Re Vietnam

(hi hi ... I am attracted to Johnny Depp too :o) Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean ... awww...)

But what if in China there are more men than women (because baby girls are often killed by parents who are allowed to have only one child - better economic prospects for themselves in their old age if they have a male child than a female child)

#2 Parent Beth - 2014-11-28
Re Vietnam

Beth also does not understand why some men use hookers. Some African and Indian guys in China have told me in the past they would like to have a Chinese GF, but they are not good looking enough, rich enough, or otherwise too unappealing to snag one of them. They use whores because they have no other choice. She needs to look at it from a male point of view also.

No, I do not need to look at it from this perspective. If they cannot find a gf, they should perhaps lower their standards and date within thier reality, not perpetuate an industry that is so exploitative. Being attracted to a certain look does not mean it is your right to have that. I'm attracted to Johnny Depp, but I realize that is a fantasy. I don't go out and pay somebody who looks similar to degrade themselves for my own selfish needs.

Asian prostitutes are usually in that profession against their will or because they have no other option. If convincing yourself that they really enjoy overweight, old western men pawing them is how you get to sleep at night, you're only lying to yourself.

Unregulated prostitution is violent, degrading and exploits vulnerable women, men and children. Anyone who refuses to see that and continues to use their services is a selfish, disgusting excuse for a human being.

Return to Index › Re Vietnam

Go to another board -