TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Vietnam
#1 Parent Robert - 2014-11-28
Re Vietnam

So are you calling SB an adult, haha, he's not much of an adult to me, when he calls China's marriages, "prostitution".

Here is the latest statement, from a so called adult

"Let me remind posters on here that marriage, especially in China, IS prostitution!"

What a statement to make, from a so called educator.

Let me remind you, there were 29 posts on this subject, many were negative.

I am not a prude but asking for this kind of information about "hookers in Vietnam", on this board, is uncalled for, what he should have done, to think first before he posted his query but he doesn't have a brain, he lets his penis, do the thinking for him.

So Mr. O'Shei, let me ask you this, Will you marry your Chinese girlfriend and will it be deemed a prostituted marriage? or tell SB, what kind of scumbag, he really is? Personally, I don't think you will, you just don't have the balls.

Also, I don't have to question, my life, I have one. It may be different from yours but at least, I will stick up for my Chinese wife, thank you very much.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-11-27
Re Vietnam

There's a big difference between the two supposed offences. We're on a board full of adults here and if frank discussion about adult topics offends you, then you really need to question your life.

Posting pics of a defenceless child is just plain irresponsible. Many schools in the U.K prohibit teachers from posting classroom pics of students on social networks due to fears relating to child safety, but to do it with what is supposedly your own child is far worse.

Also, teachers do have real lives. They aren't all goody two shoes people outside of work, I even dropped pills at a rave with one of my teachers shortly after leaving high school in my late teens, that certainly doesn't mean that she wasn't a strict and professional teacher inside the classroom! In fact, I hated her as a teacher and was happy to find out that she wasn't so boring outside of work!

#3 Parent Robert - 2014-11-27
Re Vietnam

Sex industry/prostitution: How much is it to hire an upmarket hooker there by the hour, in the 20 to 24 y/o age bracket? I mean for 150 to 250 AUD an hour, what can you get? I would expect high quality girls and exceptional service for that sort of coin! What about overnight rates? Like 500 to 700 dollars, is that in the realm of possiblity?

I can't believe you put this in your post SB but I'm not surprised.
You had the audacity, to pick a bone with yu2fa3, for uploading a pic of his child, now you post this, just shows what a scumbag you are.

Your suppose to be a educator but your a con heo. It's Vietnamese, for: A pig.

Return to Index › Re Vietnam

Go to another board -