TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Vietnam
#1 Parent Beth - 2014-11-29
Re Vietnam

Nobody is saying sex is wrong. Of course it's not. Don't try and confuse having sex with engaging the services of a prostitute. Sex is not the issue here. Consent is. And anybody who believes prostitutes are doing what they are because they want to is an an idiot.

I hear lots of weak excuses about entitlement of Chinese women again, and absolutely nothing n regards to the fact that most prostitutes are doing it because they have no other option. I see nothing but excuses and nothing regarding the psychological toll having your choice taken away takes on a person. I see nothing regarding the fact that most of these girls answer to a pimp or a criminal gang.

You are dreaming up excuses in order to justify getting your jollies from a girl who has no choice in the matter. Selfish and disgusting.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-11-28
Re Vietnam

Errr... Well done, have a cookie.

My point is that many people have tried before, but would not feel comfortable admitting to it, even though it is fairly normal thing that is even legal and very well regulated in many parts of Europe.

Sex is not just some dirty thing that we are forced to do in order to reproduce, hence we are ashamed of it, it can be a wonderful thing that is not just exclusively reserved for the happily married.

Return to Index › Re Vietnam

Go to another board -