TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Vietnam
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-12-01
Re Vietnam

No yu fa, men should not be buying houses and cars for Chinese women, that IS prostitution, and you and I both know it!

It's as if some evil dwarf has tinkered with your head while you slumbered and hard-wired this buying of houses and cars for Chinese women. The truth is there's a lot like me 'penniless FT's that have won the heart of a fair Chinese lady.' Personally, I believe that because you are not particularly good with women, at some stage you have had the need to settle for that money-grabbing brazen hussy whom you describe and you have been ripped off big time. It seems to have scarred you for life. You need to face facts, the facts are that most of us are unfamiliar with the type of woman you describe. Probably because we speak to women like they were people. When I bump into a woman I make no allowances either way, I speak to her as if she were a bloke. That's the way you should start when you meet a woman. If the relationship gradually turns from one human being talking to another it maybe appropriate for you to start your leering. The leering I imagine you start off with when you meet a woman for the first time and make her feel nervous and ill. You have a lot to learn and you're running out of time, mate.

Return to Index › Re Vietnam

Go to another board -