TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re TPR
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-12-09
Re TPR

What are you talking about?! I answered immediately what accusative with infinitive was! It's to do with objects in transitive sentences. Go back and take a look at the posts, I think you'll find you're mistaken. Again.

You did! you did! You have a lot more patience than I do. If you make the mistake of going into examples et ceterera he'll google it again and come out with more tosh. He analyses stuff he knows sod all about because even though he knows you know a lot about it he's still arrogant enough to believe he can track down a mistake you have inadvertently made- like the good linguist wot he is. He attempts the same with Chinese.

#2 Parent Beth - 2014-12-08
Re TPR

What are you talking about?! I answered immediately what accusative with infinitive was! It's to do with objects in transitive sentences. Go back and take a look at the posts, I think you'll find you're mistaken. Again.

What I intended to google was to check to see if you had lifted what you had written directly from another source and to say that there is no point in posing technical grammar questions on an internet forum when people will also presumably have access to google, ergo meaning you can never say definitively if it was acquired knowledge or looked up.

You really have got yourself twisted up this time, haven't you?

PS: I have passed the TKT 1,2 and 3 and the additional assessments for YL teaching and classroom management! They were offered for free while I was working at EFDL so I sat, and passed, them all! Like I said, I continually sit additional assessments, simply due to a desire to continue my professional development! You are the one who needs to revisit the TKT as your idea of teaching belongs in the Jurassic age!

I do love how you're willing to look up PGCE courses in some obsessive attempt to discredit me, but you won't look up "FCE for schools" because it will burst your self-deluded bubble! Haha!

Return to Index › Re TPR

Go to another board -