TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re TPR
#1 Parent Beth - 2014-12-09
Re TPR

You know full well what information; my full name, the schools I have worked at, the college I attended and the university I sat my degree at. Oh, not to mention my picture and links to my facebook.

Don't play dumb. YOu know I've given far more information to verify I am who I say I am than any of the other posters on this board put together.

#2 Parent Sludge - 2014-12-09
Re TPR

When you're willing to disclose the information I already have, I will consider giving
you further information.

What information would this be then?!

#3 Parent Beth - 2014-12-08
Re TPR

It's not a big claim, it's what any self respecting teacher should have if they are serious about their profession!

And I've given quite enough personal details already and had them used against me or twisted to suit your own needs. I shan't be doing it again... Not when those calling for it won't even post under their real names and won't disclose what university they attended! When you're willing to disclose the information I already have, I will consider giving you further information. But until then, I have already done way more than anybody else on this board to verify who I am.

#4 Parent Sludge - 2014-12-08
Re TPR

I have a PGCE.

Quite a big claim, but I shall give you the benefit of the doubt. Tell us from where, then we can check it's veracity online. Thank you.

#5 Parent Beth - 2014-12-07
Re TPR

Yes, I am. I have a PGCE.

Working in public education isn't the only valid teaching. Proper ESL teaching in a proper private school makes you just as much of a teacher as somebody teaching in a state school... At any age or key stage group.

You are not qualified to teach ESL, you are not a native speaker, you make frequent mistakes with grammar and vocabulary, and you pass those mistakes on to students who misguidedly trust you. That's irresponsibe.

You have no idea what it is to teach ESL as your students are only in your advanced classes because an actual ESL teacher has already taught them the language. Yet that doesn't stop you spouting your misinformed nonsense on here ad if you are some kind of authority on all things ESL. You are a disgrace.

Return to Index › Re TPR

Go to another board -