TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Preparing your students for exams.
#1 Parent Beth - 2014-12-13
Re Preparing your students for exams.

Yes, I recommended EFDL under certain leadership, you fail spectacularly to mention that after that leadership changed I had nothing but contempt for the school and wrote a long post in the review section warning against anybody going there. Selective reading/memory on your part. Again.

Good places don't need to advertise?! Ludicrous! If you have never been to Asia (or anywhere!) before of course prospective teachers need to know what schools exist! Teachers are not mind readers! Or are you suggesting that only teachers already in a country get jobs in that country?! Your logic is circular; how did those teachers already there get their first job?!

Your posts are so far past helpful it's actually quite sad. If you actually believe that assisting new teachers is giving them an easy ride, I pity you and anyone who had the misfortune of being acquainted with such a selfish person.

And the reason you should recommend is so that the truly bad places, the ones you delight in ranting about at every opportunity, are unable to get teachers and are therefore unable to continue operating. Given your 'mission' to "expose rubbish TCs" one would have thought that recommending decent places to work fitted in nicely with your war against TCs... Looks like your 'mission' only extends to trolling the internet, not actually being in any way helpful or productive.

Return to Index › Re Preparing your students for exams.

Go to another board -