TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Teaching in China, Chinese women.
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-12-29
Re Teaching in China, Chinese women.

You should know that by know old boy, that this has long ago ceased to be a place of sensible discussion about teaching, not just in China, but everywhere, to instead being china-dominated and obsessed and with discussion of hookers and women as par for the course. I printed out some of mr o'sheis threads and showed them to the chaps down at the lamb and flag, they were keeled over, splitting their sides in laughter, almost spilling their flagons of ale.

Silverboy and O'turnoi can be funny; until you keep reading, and they keep repeating the same old women-hating stuff. In fact I don't know why they bother to try and construct new posts....or do you think they just forget that they have said the same old thing a million times? They should have the right to express their disgusting views with monotonous regularity? You wait ,in a week or two SB will come up with the same old thing about how an ex student contacted him. The only thing that will change is she'll ask for a new iPod instead of a handbag.

Where's The Lamb&Flag. Are you back home now until next semester? Happy New Year.

#2 Parent Dorking Demonologist - 2014-12-29

You should know that by know old boy, that this has long ago ceased to be a place of sensible discussion about teaching, not just in China, but everywhere, to instead being china-dominated and obsessed and with discussion of hookers and women as par for the course. I printed out some of mr o'sheis threads and showed them to the chaps down at the lamb and flag, they were keeled over, splitting their sides in laughter, almost spilling their flagons of ale.

#3 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-12-28

As much as that would have been my dream in early 20's to break in a virgin Asian woman, actually doing it when you are older is kind of irresponsible imo. Especially, if she gets clingy and you was planning something on strictly temporary basis.

I'd also argue that some women of that age in China aren't quite ready, in the same way that you wouldn't usually bang a 16 year old bird in the U.K despite it being completely legal. There's the immaturity issues etc. But once they're 20 or 21... She's definitely an adult, so why not?

Then again, if I was a young international student studying Chinese in China... It would be fair game, really.

Bloody Hell, is all you think about is taking advantage of women

"if she gets clingy and you was planning something on strictly temporary basis."
and just using them!? I think you're disgusting! Looking at your watch for the moment it's her 21st birthday, and then she's game for abuse.

As you know I admire your 'O'Shei efforts- it's quite a feat of copy&paste- but what are all these 'was's' doing. et cetera? Be careful what you copy. Be careful because you may get Beth bearing down on your grammar and sentence structure yet again. hahaha! only joking lol.

#4 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-12-28

As much as that would have been my dream in early 20's to break in a virgin Asian woman, actually doing it when you are older is kind of irresponsible imo. Especially, if she gets clingy and you was planning something on strictly temporary basis.

I'd also argue that some women of that age in China aren't quite ready, in the same way that you wouldn't usually bang a 16 year old bird in the U.K despite it being completely legal. There's the immaturity issues etc. But once they're 20 or 21... She's definitely an adult, so why not?

Then again, if I was a young international student studying Chinese in China... It would be fair game, really.

Return to Index › Re Teaching in China, Chinese women.

Go to another board -