TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › is colour qualification and best service?
jose lee - 2004-05-17
In response to Re: Discrimination and prejudice (Michael Joseph Beauchot)

Thank you for your response. I do not think colour is qualification and best service. Here in China,dark-skin teachers and Asian teachers are working for long class periods with more work load ,but the salary is lower than most White teacehrs witht the same degree and wualification. Yeah, the schools use the teachers for marketing's sake. They would never know the true implification of being a teacher, Teachers teach is true, more important teachers are repuired to improve the society as Michael told. Teachers in China are not allowed to tell to the media more about their own feelings by the school principals. Once they donot do as told, they are facing the problem of losing their job. Freedom of speech is a bit banned, although the constitute of China stipulates it free to speak. I wanna chanllege that Any newspaper in China dares to release the corruption of the government at its will? the answer is negative> I think anti-discrimination law should be debated in our congress.

Messages In This Thread
Discrimination and prejudice -- Jose lee -- 2004-05-16
Re: Discrimination and prejudice -- DoS -- 2004-06-19
Re: Discrimination and prejudice -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-16
Re: Discrimination and prejudice -- beatriz -- 2004-05-18
is colour qualification and best service? -- jose lee -- 2004-05-17
Re: is colour qualification and best service? -- Chunping Alex Wu -- 2004-08-02
Re: Discrimination and prejudice -- Budda -- 2004-05-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › is colour qualification and best service?

Go to another board -