TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › teaching German language????
#1 Parent Michael Joseph Beauchot - 2004-06-09
Re: you sure find English post

I think China is a veritable Garden of Eden as far as racial prejudice is concerned- when compared with South Korea.

#2 Parent ANGELA AGOZINO - 2004-06-09

I am sad to learn that in China one's skin color outweighs one's knowledge of English and the ability to teach the language. I think Swami should look elsewhere.
Thanks.

#3 Parent Paez - 2004-05-28
Re: teaching German language????

Hi

If you are a white born German, by all means try China. If not, try other country. Good luck though!

Paez

#4 Parent Jose Lee - 2004-05-27

Mr. Swami Upageya
Do not worry about that. Since you are white German, I would be capable to find you a post as english teacher here around mainland China.

Jose lee

#5 Parent Budda - 2004-05-25
Re: teaching German language????

Language teachers are needed in China but read the discussions below. Schools may pick or disqualify based on your skin color. I have a S. African friend teaching in Korea. He is very dark, of Indian ancestry but he landed a job. People do stare, it's natural to do so. Go ahead and advertize your language skills.

Swami Upageya - 2004-05-25
teaching German language????

Does this site also provide offers to teach German in foreign countries? Is it possible to teach English in some countries, when English is not your native language, but you speak it fluently?

Thanks

Return to Index › teaching German language????

Go to another board -