TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › I'm looking for a job...
#1 Parent Athena - 2004-06-08
Re: I'm looking for a job...

The Middle East countries generally pay the most and also provide airfare. They also ask for the highest qualifications. Consider too the language you will be learning. Chinese is a valuable and large world language, Korean is very localized. What is useful to you

#2 Parent DoS - 2004-06-05

Hello Jennifer, I am looking for a teacher to start asap here in Nanchang, China. I have sent you an e-mail, but if you don't get it, for whatever reason, then please contact me at:

Nanchang@mailas.com

Anyone else interested can also contact me for more details!

Thanks for listening (reading), and keep up the comments, very interesting. It sounds like Korea is a little like China in places!

Neil.

#3 Parent Michael Joseph Beauchot - 2004-06-04

I only lecture people who are claiming to be what they are not. Thanks for helping people, Li. Take care.

#4 Parent Li - 2004-06-04

Hello Jennifer, all depends of what is more important for you, a good salary or an adveturous place like Nepal or Tibet.
If $ is your priority, then try 1- Korea, 2- Japan, 3-Thailand and China. The only of these countries as far as know that pays for pre -airfare is korea.
Best! Li

PS: English is my second language, so please (to other users here) no lectures to my message about english spelling.

#5 Parent Michael Joseph Beauchot - 2004-06-04

Jennifer, one piece of advice. Spelling counts - even in these posts.

Jennifer - 2004-06-03
I'm looking for a job...

Hello Everyone,

I'm a 27 year old Canadian looking to teach internationally.

I have a Bachelor's Degree and a College Diploma.

I have expereince teaching children and adults.

Like all of us....I want a good job and a placement that supplies airfare and accomindations, etcs.

Any suggetions...would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you...

Return to Index › I'm looking for a job...

Go to another board -