TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › A board for teachers?
#1 Parent EF Insider - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

The owner of one the EF centers in Hangzhou also runs a brothel. If you work for him, I suggest that you ask for extra "payment" by taking advantage of free services in that brothel.

However, once you get to a certain age and women prove to more trouble than they're worth, there's many an advantage to going to a good whorehouse.
#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

Please, pay attention as teachers in China have some serious
issues to deal with nowadays which neither the Silver Bi*** nor his other pseudonyms
have much knowledge about.

Let me guess... An election not going in your favour?

Being the victim of racism in Asia depriving you of the chance to call people out on their privilege?

Your made up false gender not being a recognised option of any of the registration forms in China?

Don't you think that your chosen nickname for Silverboy is a bit misogynistic? That must be why the board censored it.

Silverboy is a bit older than most of the posters, he's probably actually faced real problems in his life in the past. You've still got the good times lying ahead of you!

#3 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29
Re: Re A board for teachers?

Nobody is welcoming YOU back, Turnoi

Wrong. I welcome and appreciate his input.

#4 Parent David - 2018-03-29

Nobody is welcoming YOU back, Turnoi. This board is much better without you. Go back to your bottle of gin and leave us alone.

#5 Parent Gautama - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

Welcome back, loser! :D

The BIGGEST and most serious issue that FTs in China have to deal with is the inability to share experiences on such forums as this one for esl sites are sponsored by the employers, recruiters, tesol/tefl and invaded by varieties of questionable users.
#6 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

The BIGGEST and most serious issue that FTs in China have to deal with is the inability to share experiences on such forums as this one for esl sites are sponsored by the employers, recruiters, tesol/tefl and invaded by varieties of questionable users. So, given my previous input vs yours, you've proved my obvious point.

A BIG serious issue that FTs in China have to deal with are dishonest schools and the employers who run them. The cultural side of this is to understand Chinese business "culture" and how to deal with the latter. Given your previous input, you don't seem to know anything about them either. You must also be unemployable in your home country for obvious reasons and cannot do anything but to sell yourself to dishonest employers in China. And this is what losers do. Yes, loser!
#7 Parent Gautama - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

A BIG serious issue that FTs in China have to deal with are dishonest schools and the employers who run them. The cultural side of this is to understand Chinese business "culture" and how to deal with the latter. Given your previous input, you don't seem to know anything about them either. You must also be unemployable in your home country for obvious reasons and cannot do anything but to sell yourself to dishonest employers in China. And this is what losers do. Yes, loser!

Anyhow, it doesn't seem that anyone on this board is either a cultural or women expert. Please, pay attention as teachers in China have some serious issues to deal with nowadays which neither the Silver Bi*** nor his other pseudonyms have much knowledge about. The board owes teachers a more honest forum than they get.
#8 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

Debating teaching and employment seems compromising, so pissing appears satisfying for the board. "Brothels" aren't the likely sponsors here.

Obverver Wrote:
Posts with contents degrading women and other stuff completely unrelated to teaching are the topics that seem to spread on this board. It says quite something about the posters currently active on here.
#9 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

John, some teachers fold too quickly. People deserve chances to survive and so do teachers (for serious discussions). Anyhow, it doesn't seem that anyone on this board is either a cultural or women expert. Please, pay attention as teachers in China have some serious issues to deal with nowadays which neither the Silver Bi*** nor his other pseudonyms have much knowledge about. The board owes teachers a more honest forum than they get.

#10 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

"His wife visited him in hospital on the night of the accident but she left him for good after learning how severe his injuries were and how big the hospital bills would be."

They don't just leave foreigners when they get sick, they do it to fellow Chinese people too!

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2109278/why-xi-jinping-cares-so-much-about-ending-poverty-china-political

Don't marry Chinese women. Or if you do, make sure you have a decent understanding of Chinese society and pick a decent high class one. There's nothing snobby or prejudiced about overlooking pretty farmer women for marriage, you're just merely looking after your own best interests! No matter how beautiful a gold digger is, it will end in tears. Those kinds of women are strictly for pumping and dumping, no matter how 'traditional' they are!

#11 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

Brothels. If you go to one when young because you can't laid, then yes they can be a bad thing. I get the impression that many posters are stuck in this mindset, but secretly visit them anyway.

However, once you get to a certain age and women prove to more trouble than they're worth, there's many an advantage to going to a good whorehouse.

#12 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

I think Silverboy does a wonderful job on this board and I also happen to be doing pretty good in China these days; despite not being 100% happy about everything that happens here. I guess it must be due to all the negative stuff that my Chinese friends tell me. After that, even the most hardcore Bernie Bro wouldn't quite consider China to be the communist utopia that they'd always dreamed about, if they actually spent time here and actually got some non-teaching shit done away from their training centre.

#13 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re A board for teachers?

What's the matter, haven't you got anything better than teaching English in China to talk about? You must have a pretty awful life.

Besides, most English teachers that I meet are arguably worse for being sexist (if that's even actually a problem) than Silverboy; especially the ones that aren't quite doing it on a legit basis. They may post pics telling you about how much they love the kids on WeChat, but after a few beers they'll also happily tell you about how many of their mums they have banged or at least hope to bang.

#14 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

Nothing wrong with brothels and mongering, "all good fun" as another poster on here says.

I'd say short term Pattaya girlfriends are certainly preferable to the misery of marriage to a
woman in China.

I guess I won't be spotting you in Soi 6 anytime soon?

#15 Parent expat hubby - 2017-07-12
Re A board for teachers?

YAWN!

#16 Parent Observer - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

Although I cannot be quite sure, I highly doubt he has a degree in Applied Linguistics. Instead, he most likely has a degree in Brothelling combined with an experiential practicum in places like Pattaya.

Then he much later changed his tune and claimed to have a degree in Applied Linguistics.
#17 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

I've met many ordinary Chinese citizens doing menial jobs who behaved with total respect to each other and to me. They weren't well-educated by any stretch of the imagination. However, their manners were impeccable!

Oddly enough and perhaps you'll back me up on this, many of the Chinese who fit into the 'salt of the earth' category work for the PSB. Mind, if you have a bad attitude they will come gunning for you, but be civil to them and they will go out of their way to help you out. IMHO that is. End of Bory!

#18 Parent expat hubby - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

YAWN!

#19 Parent expat hubby - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

YAWN!

#20 Parent expat hubby - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

We don't have to be well-educated in order to conduct ourselves with some dignity in any setting we choose to immerse ourselves in. Although, of course it helps!

I've met many ordinary Chinese citizens doing menial jobs who behaved with total respect to each other and to me. They weren't well-educated by any stretch of the imagination. However, their manners were impeccable!

And many of them assumed me to be Russian on account of my ordinary and well-worn clothes, and my old-style mobile, not an i phone btw!

While shopping, I often overhear passers-by saying oorlooshi to each other, which means Russia.

#21 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

I have found somewhere ten times better than China. As far as you are concerned the only reason you have a wife is because you purchased a house for her.

If you had no income your "loved one's" would leave you in five minutes flat. You better hope you don't get sick either.

#22 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

Unfortunately for them, S'boy and his fans cannot enjoy living and/or working in China!

Maybe many of us are too used to being treated like rubbish. I expect when SB moved into a school flat he objected to being given a bucket to flush some filthy loo with a cracked plastic pan cover. I think you probably willingly slummed it in some of the rubbish schools you've been in. In your case I wonder why you have put up with being short-changed- you speak articulately and clearly, I have heard you, yet you have put up with nonsense from evil Chinese bosses, and in doing so let us all down.

Just saying like- no disrespect meant. All the Chinese believe they need to do once they have shoved you in your squalid flat is sit you in front to a revolving table with a plate of peanuts which they oblige you to serve yourself using slippery chopsticks.

#23 Parent expat hubby - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

Yep, we don't have an axe to grind re Chinese culture and its many good people unlike S'boy and the like. We can live happily in China with our loved ones. Many of our fellow westerners are also well capable of living and/or working in China while conducting themselves in a manner appropriate to well-educated people.

Unfortunately for them, S'boy and his fans cannot enjoy living and/or working in China!

#24 Parent heretosay - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

I am well educated.............

Begs the question as to when you will act like it.

As for the rest, well, just more of your blabbedy blabbedy.

#25 Parent heretosay - 2017-07-11
Re A board for teachers?

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Abraham Lincoln

....I am a real poster.

Of that there is no doubt. Didn't think you were a robot. Although.................

#26 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-10
Re A board for teachers?

That is true. Myself, yourself, we have credibility because we have revealed ourselves and we really are who we say we are.

As for other posters on here I have trouble believing that they are genuine. I think Fifi is genuine but she failed to provide a pic so I
can't be sure about her.

Everything I say is true. I tell the truth and the information I provide can be verified. The other posters on here who hide behind their computer
can't really be trusted, including you know who.

#27 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-10
Re A board for teachers?

In fact [edited] I have two degrees. I think posters on here would be wise to ignore the likes of you.

I really am who I say I am, I am a real poster.

[edited]

#28 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-10
Re A board for teachers?

Ha!
SB claims to be well educated, but of course this is not true. He used to brag about his degree in fashion. Then he much later changed his tune and claimed to have a degree in Applied Linguistics. If you believe that claim, I've got some swamp land in Florida I'll give you at a great price.

So what is it you base your "knowing" on? Is it that because he claims it it must be true? Don't be snowed so easily, Taffy. I can't believe I'm saying this but, really, it's beneath you to be so gullible.

Well, posters like him and Expat really exist ,don't they-we know what they look like, don't we? On the other hand, we have a problem pin-pointing what other posters are- Is he male, is he female? No, I think that if he tells us he has a degree in Linguistics and can speak oral Mandarin we can rely on that to be true.

#29 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-10
Re A board for teachers?

I was looking at a website yesterday about UK men who are trying to save as much money as they can and move to SE-Asia.

I can't remember the name know, maybe I can find by looking up "history".

These guys were discussing how politicians have "fucked" the UK and made it impossible for ordinary men to live there , so expensive.

They have also let in hordes of undesirables from the Middle East, Asia and Africa into the UK. Many of these people are bludging of the older UK taxpayers.

England is finished for men of any age, especially the over 40's, similar to Australia but we still have a small glimmer of hope for the future here.

Sweden is also a terrible place for men as there is a strong "rape allegation culture" there. The men there must tread very carefully as even slightly offending or provoking a woman there will get you in a lot of strife. Forget about dating there if you are a man, you will be worried all the time about "saying the wrong thing" or "doing the wrong thing".

Really, who wants to live like this, PC garbage out of control!

Forget teaching in England or doing any work there, same in many other Western countries.

#30 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-10
Re A board for teachers?

I am well educated and have had several different jobs and probably have more life experience than you. I retired just after my 48th birthday.

My views on ( mainland ) Chinese people are based on fact. I don't make this stuff up. If you look on You Tube there is plenty of evidence that paints these people in a very bad light. Chinese people are becoming hated all over this planet.

As I've said many times you just need to look at Chinese TV dating shows to quickly form a view about the lack of morality and ethics of the Chinese people. I live an honest life and I don't cheat anyone or ask them for money, never have.

There were many reasons why I left China but one of them was that I was sick tired of listening to Chinese women talking about marriage and men buying them houses and cars, it is extremely annoying whether in Chinese or English. Myself and many other men don't want to listen to that fucking shit, or when these women whine about how "difficult" their life is.

Talk about "disrespecting women", what about the lack of respect Chinese women have for men? Nobody EVER brings this topic up on here.

Chinese women are just shooting themselves in the foot, on many websites men talk about how they "are the worst out of all Asian women".

My views against the Chinese are contained to mainlanders, I don't have a problem with the Taiwanese, most of them I met were quite different to mainlanders.

Somebody brought up the topic of oral sex and cancer on here and I put my fifty cents worth in, LOL!

It is obvious that you are offended somewhat or you would not complain on here.

Talking about luxury watches is not offensive and harms nobody. Taffy talking about kippers and other assorted topics harms nobody.

Fifi talking about Trump is a bit boring sometimes, but if that's what she wants to do, go for it girl.

Maybe you should go to some tropical island for a week and chill out.

#31 Parent Fifi - 2017-07-10

Looks like he was drunk when he wrote that post.

#32 Parent heretosay - 2017-07-09
Re A board for teachers?

huh?

#33 Parent expat hubby - 2017-07-10
Re A board for teachers?

'Obverver', are you also 'Observer'?

#34 Parent expat hubby - 2017-07-09
Re A board for teachers?

Your country makes it damned difficult for properly qualified and certified expats to resume teaching there after having taught in Asia.

You can't get enhanced security clearance from the homeland polis to do so unless u can provide a reference from someone of standing, such as a vet or a preacher in Blighty who will tell them in writing that you are fit and proper to teach back home coz you behaved in an exemplary fashion while in Blighty AND in Asia, COUNTRY BY COUNTRY. You will also have to provide the polis with your previous two addresses in Blighty.

For me it matters not. I wouldn't go through all that BS to resume teaching in Blighty, but others might wish to do it.

#35 Parent expat hubby - 2017-07-09
Re A board for teachers?

My dicky old heart bleeds for heretosay and his/her like.

#36 Parent heretosay - 2017-07-09
Re A board for teachers?

SB is well-educated I do know.
!

Ha!
SB claims to be well educated, but of course this is not true. He used to brag about his degree in fashion. Then he much later changed his tune and claimed to have a degree in Applied Linguistics. If you believe that claim, I've got some swamp land in Florida I'll give you at a great price.

So what is it you base your "knowing" on? Is it that because he claims it it must be true? Don't be snowed so easily, Taffy. I can't believe I'm saying this but, really, it's beneath you to be so gullible.

#37 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-09
Re A board for teachers?

Why should anyone feel offended when reading diatribe on here posted by yourself and your likes?

It tells a lot about you and your co-posters' level of education or the lack of the same.

It seems there are currently no real teachers posting on here; otherwise, the level of topics and their discussion would less sub-standard as it is now.

Especially your view of women and the Chinese in general sounds really racist and juvenile.

Are you still in the phase of puberty?

Hahaha, poor old heretosay got labeled as an illiterate with the rest of us and he was ingratiating himself to thee!

Actually we do have a sprinkling of genuine teachers. Expat can teach British children in Britain and Trumpsey is pretty qualified.

Good luck with your posts. , SB is well-educated I do know.

#38 Parent Observer - 2017-07-09
Re A board for teachers?

Why should anyone feel offended when reading diatribe on here posted by yourself and your likes?

It tells a lot about you and your co-posters' level of education or the lack of the same.

It seems there are currently no real teachers posting on here; otherwise, the level of topics and their discussion would less sub-standard as it is now.

Especially your view of women and the Chinese in general sounds really racist and juvenile.

Are you still in the phase of puberty?

#39 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-08
Re A board for teachers?

"Posts with contents degrading women and other stuff completely unrelated to teaching are the

topics that seem to spread on this board. It says quite something about the posters

currently active on here."

Indeed it does, observer - indeed it does.

It seemed for awhile that the board's monitors had developed a consciousness in this regard; however, the sophomoric diatribes continue. The monitors now seem to embrace such seedy and worthless posts as if they are encouraging such behavior. Teachers and others with potentially meaningful contributions have little choice but to contribute elsewhere if they are hoping for positive feedback. Moreover, wading through all the crap here with the hopes of finding a gem in the sewer has become more and more of an exercise in futility.

The trolls are winning. The monitors are sleeping.

I appreciate your observation

Well, Observer seems to be a poster of few words, but you managed to do an Arsene Lupin/Holmes with them rare gems- well done.

We used to have monitors at school {table monitors (one for each dining table) house monitors (subservient to prefects/or house captains of course) Ablution room monitors- even boot-room monitors, hahaha- every flavour of monitor the British education system offers}

#40 Parent heretosay - 2017-07-08
Re A board for teachers?

Posts with contents degrading women and other stuff completely unrelated to teaching are the
topics that seem to spread on this board. It says quite something about the posters
currently active on here.

Indeed it does, observer - indeed it does.

It seemed for awhile that the board's monitors had developed a consciousness in this regard; however, the sophomoric diatribes continue. The monitors now seem to embrace such seedy and worthless posts as if they are encouraging such behavior. Teachers and others with potentially meaningful contributions have little choice but to contribute elsewhere if they are hoping for positive feedback. Moreover, wading through all the crap here with the hopes of finding a gem in the sewer has become more and more of an exercise in futility.

The trolls are winning. The monitors are sleeping.

I appreciate your observation.

#41 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-08
Re A board for teachers?

Maybe you should join the Christian Outrage Network if you are offended. PC nonsense from you.

The "outrage" industry gets bigger every day.

I'm glad there are different topics on here because talking about China ( YAWN ) and Trump
gets FUCKING BORING!

Just looking at You Tube videos of disgusting, rude and arrogant mainland Chinese tourists in Korea, Thailand,
Japan, Taiwan and Vietnam.

These fucking pests cause problems wherever they go, they are like a plague of locusts.

No wonder nearly everyone FUCKING HATES THEM!

Forget the Ugly American, it's the Ugly Chinese now.

#42 Parent expat hubby - 2017-07-08
Re A board for teachers?

Exactly, 'Obverver' !

Obverver - 2017-07-08
A board for teachers?

Posts with contents degrading women and other stuff completely unrelated to teaching are the topics that seem to spread on this board. It says quite something about the posters currently active on here.

Return to Index › A board for teachers?

Go to another board -