TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re a great timepiece
#1 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re: Re a great timepiece

Sounds all quite funny. The only problem is that the charade you are involved in is harmful for real teachers, for example in China as it gives all REAL teachers a bad name. You are certainly not a person of integrity.

Don't worry about it, it's Sunday tomorrow and time to repent. Sing that merry song "Abibe with me"- It goes- "Abibe with me fast fail the eventide- hang on a jiff, here tis:-

Abibe with me, fast falls the eventide
The darkness deepens Lord, with me abibe
When other helpers fail and comforts flee
Help of the helpless, oh, abibe with me
Swift to its close ebbs out life's little day
Earth's joys grow dim, its glories pass away
Change and decay in all around I see
O Thou who changest not, abibe with me
I fear no foe, with Thee at hand to bless
Ills have no weight, and tears no bitterness
Where is death's sting?
Where, grave, thy victory?
I triumph…

#2 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Muddying the waters?

Next to SB and the Taffy poster with hundreds of aliases like Mancunian, Willie Woodbine (genuine and non-genuine) etc. etc., you are one of the posters on this board who is NOT a teacher. Real teachers would refrain from posting diatribe on here as you and your likes do on here. This place has become a chatroom of trivial gossip, sexism, sinophoby and racism and Trump propaganda. There is nothing in for real teachers.

It's all a bit pat, Fifi- what do you think? I know he's trying to sound like Turnoi, but I don't feel it's quite right. Has certain traces of another poster..but that may just be to muddy the waters further. I'd say, he's trying to get back some credibility with workmates. But he's doing a good job.

I feel the girl has a bit of a urine infection- take her to the doctor on Monday.

My cholesterol-I got a 2.55 score as you see. It had to be 5 or less.

#3 Parent Observer - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

Cats can't stop catching mice. Still printing fake degree documents in your Exeter rest room?
You should also teach the same to your training centre students. Good teacher. :D

Just something I picked up at my Exeter Rest Room, Turnoi.
#4 Parent Observer - 2018-03-29

Next to SB and the Taffy poster with hundreds of aliases like Mancunian, Willie Woodbine (genuine and non-genuine) etc. etc., you are one of the posters on this board who is NOT a teacher. Real teachers would refrain from posting diatribe on here as you and your likes do on here. This place has become a chatroom of trivial gossip, sexism, sinophoby and racism and Trump propaganda. There is nothing in for real teachers.

#5 Parent Observer - 2018-03-29

Sounds all quite funny. The only problem is that the charade you are involved in is harmful for real teachers, for example in China as it gives all REAL teachers a bad name. You are certainly not a person of integrity.

Yes, he started to break cover yesterday I think. He did well to disguise himself for quite a while. Heretosay instinctively knew the master has risen again. Probably been chanting in some witches coven for The Master for many a night recently. Chicken sacrifices and ritual burning of Training Centre bumf and all the business.
#6 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

I was reading the Observer poster's post about the Brits smelling like fish and chip... it sounded totally turnoiesque, but I wasn't totally sure... You just confirmed my suspicions, Taffy. The zombie still stirs...

Yes, he started to break cover yesterday I think. He did well to disguise himself for quite a while. Heretosay instinctively knew the master has risen again. Probably been chanting in some witches coven for The Master for many a night recently. Chicken sacrifices and ritual burning of Training Centre bumf and all the business.

#7 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

I was reading the Observer poster's post about the Brits smelling like fish and chip... it sounded totally turnoiesque, but I wasn't totally sure... You just confirmed my suspicions, Taffy. The zombie still stirs...

They were not interested in ordinary villagers from the English coast because they did not taste too well as they had too much of the stinky fish and chips odour on them.
#8 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

Incredible. As a good teacher, you should share that "knowledge" with your Chinese students at the training centre you are working for. They, for sure, will be delighted to know. :D

Just something I picked up at my Exeter Rest Room, Turnoi.

#9 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

The rule is, if he had of been white the article would have made it more

than clear- you must know that !!?

No, I don't know that. Since he's a British citizen, how is that important anyway? In some way, you must think that if he's not white, it will support your prejudice. Maybe you should go back and read the whole article.

Wish I had of been bald t'uther week rather than a stent recipient. [edited]

Poor life style choices are no doubt the cause of you being a stent recipient. But don't be so dramatic; stint procedures are very common. But go ahead, play it out for whatever you can get in the way of sympathy. Perhaps it will help your healing, which seems to be proceeding just fine as you are just as cantankerous as ever and probably back to eating greasy fish and chips with a hot dog on the side.

Where is this bloody article, as far as I know you have never presented it? Anyway, as it happens the pimp was a foreigner with a British passport- a citizen if you like but not British.....not somebody to take home to tea or parade in front of neighbours hahaha!

You suggested that bald men were dirty filthy disgusting men- you are the one who brought up bald men. That's why I suggested to you that there's nothing wrong with being bald but everything wrong with having to have a stent. You are correct it is often down to one's lifestyle.

#10 Parent Observer - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

Incredible. As a good teacher, you should share that "knowledge" with your Chinese students at the training centre you are working for. They, for sure, will be delighted to know. :D

Whores are nicer people than you believe- and most of them have chosen their occupations.
#11 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

The rule is, if he had of been white the article would have made it more
than clear- you must know that !!?

No, I don't know that. Since he's a British citizen, how is that important anyway? In some way, you must think that if he's not white, it will support your prejudice. Maybe you should go back and read the whole article.

Poor life style choices are no doubt the cause of you being a stent recipient. But don't be so dramatic; stint procedures are very common. But go ahead, play it out for whatever you can get in the way of sympathy. Perhaps it will help your healing, which seems to be proceeding just fine as you are just as cantankerous as ever and probably back to eating greasy fish and chips with a hot dog on the side.

#12 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

British passport?

No. Read it again. Nowhere is said Brit identified as an immigrant.

It is my hope that before this unfortunate goes back to Africa we compensate her for allowing that criminal to abuse her.

No compensation will ever be enough, but at least your heart's in the right place for a change. Curious, though, as to why you would assume she'd be sent back to Africa. Wouldn't you want her to be considered a refugee needing extensive care - if not asylum?

Anyway we were talking about the Pattayan girls, I thought that was obvious. In any ecent we

were talking about women who can make their own choices.

You don't actually believe that the Pattayan girls are all there because they just love getting it on with fat, smelly, balding, white pigs who have lovely little bangles about their wrists, do you? If you don't believe that, then you may also recognize, if you take the time to think about it, that a choice made under duress, be it financial (impoverished roots) or otherwise (blackmail, threats etc.), is not really a choice.

Oh speak some sense. The rule is, if he had of been white the article would have made it more than clear- you must know that !!?

#13 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

Takes more than a lifetime to become a British man. You mean one of her own kind with a
British passport?

No. Read it again. Nowhere is said Brit identified as an immigrant.

It is my hope that before this unfortunate goes back to Africa we compensate her for allowing that criminal to abuse her.

No compensation will ever be enough, but at least your heart's in the right place for a change. Curious, though, as to why you would assume she'd be sent back to Africa. Wouldn't you want her to be considered a refugee needing extensive care - if not asylum?

Anyway we were talking about the Pattayan girls, I thought that was obvious. In any ecent we
were talking about women who can make their own choices.

You don't actually believe that the Pattayan girls are all there because they just love getting it on with fat, smelly, balding, white pigs who have lovely little bangles about their wrists, do you? If you don't believe that, then you may also recognize, if you take the time to think about it, that a choice made under duress, be it financial (impoverished roots) or otherwise (blackmail, threats etc.), is not really a choice.

#14 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

Makela, a mother of two, had been trafficked from her African village to the UK by a British man who had befriended her in hospital. She had been tortured, beaten and left for dead by her villagers, who accused her of witchcraft after the sudden death of her abusive husband.

The Briton – “a good person”, thought Makela, now 29 – brought her to the UK to “take care of her”. Her older daughter also came. The man would not take Makela’s younger daughter, whom she had to leave behind with her one remaining friend.

Takes more than a lifetime to become a British man. You mean one of her own kind with a British passport? That's precisely what we are moaning about, immigrants using the UK as a place of crime- a place to do their dirty businesses.

Anyway we were talking about the Pattayan girls, I thought that was obvious. In any ecent we were talking about women who can make their own choices. It is my hope that before this unfortunate goes back to Africa we compensate her for allowing that criminal to abuse her.

#15 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

Whores are nicer people than you believe- and most of them have chosen their occupations.

"No one walking past the three-storey terraced house in Lewisham would have suspected that a sex slave was locked up inside, starving, penniless, without a passport and the means of communicating with the outside world. How could they know? It was an ordinary house in an unremarkable street.

Makela, a mother of two, had been trafficked from her African village to the UK by a British man who had befriended her in hospital. She had been tortured, beaten and left for dead by her villagers, who accused her of witchcraft after the sudden death of her abusive husband.

The Briton – “a good person”, thought Makela, now 29 – brought her to the UK to “take care of her”. Her older daughter also came. The man would not take Makela’s younger daughter, whom she had to leave behind with her one remaining friend.

Two weeks later, Makela was being forced to have sex with at least 10 men a day to “pay back the money she owed”. Like many abusers, her subjugator used drugs and alcohol to control her, injecting her with heroin and making her drink. He beat her daily, in front of her daughter – who was also forced to watch her being sexually abused. Neither was ever fed and had to pick up leftovers from the floor.

By Genevieve Fox2:27PM BST 10 Oct 2014 (an excerpt)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/lifestyle/modern-slavery-britain/11151517/sex-slave-trade-britain-streets.html

The nicety of whores is not the question, now is it? And I doubt seriously if most whores have chosen that path unless it was a choice made under duress.

#16 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

You've got that right. It would be whores and the like charmed by such bangles. However, women who are self realized or hope to have a fulfilling life based on much more than trinkets and who can actually find deeper meaning in life than what can be found in the acquisition of material goods, would not be interested. Nor would they be attracted to men with shallow awareness who think that such things will make them more than they really are.

#17 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

......yes it would charm whores and Chinese birds alike- another nice watch.

You've got that right. It would be whores and the like charmed by such bangles. However, women who are self realized or hope to have a fulfilling life based on much more than trinkets and who can actually find deeper meaning in life than what can be found in the acquisition of material goods, would not be interested. Nor would they be attracted to men with shallow awareness who think that such things will make them more than they really are.

#18 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re a great timepiece

Silverboy - 2017-07-18

I really like this Seiko. Good for all sort of occasions.

You might be cruising down an inland highway in the USA or Australia, or maybe in Pattaya checking out the girls at Lisa Bar or Ruby Club
on Soi 6 or having a cold beer at Poppy 2 like I said before.

Maybe you are just visiting a second rate brothel in Sydney or LA.

Whatever, this is the watch for you!

Very nice but what if in your hurry to get to the airport would you need to turn that taxi around cos you left it in the bathroom? With my watch I can just forget it, no need to even ask them to post it to me. Years ago I left an expensive watch in a bathroom- never got it back.

All that said, yes it would charm whores and Chinese birds alike- another nice watch.

What about insurance?

Return to Index › Re a great timepiece

Go to another board -