TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Muddying the waters?
#1 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Muddying the waters?

Wait when she turns 12...

I know ,I know. But this morning I was up already when she emerged and went straight to the khazi, which is hopeful.

As the wife changes her shift to 10pm today i will get to not having to stoop to push a pushchair 5 miles, I can go alone. Still shouldn't complain, it's not every bloke who has a Chinesess to work in his stead.

#2 Parent Latina in LA - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Muddying the waters?

Wait when she turns 12...

#3 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re Muddying the waters?

Hope your girl is ok. Take care.

Thanks. I think she has been taking the piss out of me all day. Soaked her seat cushion so I took it away to dry,-then she soaked the bare wood the cushion seats on. So, ended up 4 changes of trousers throughout the day. Come 18.05 I spotted her climbing under the dining table between the chairs all quite leisurely to have a pee- so I grabbed her hand and hurried her to the loo. On the strength of all that I will cancel any idea of the doctor and just ignore her antics- well, can't tell her off-what more can I do? Earlier today I took her to the park for i hour and then shopping- we were away for 2.5 hours and she never wanted a pee in all that time- so rules out any urinary tract infection.

Your cholesterol is good at 5-bloody good! Don't forget I am on Atorvastatin 80mg, the highest dose you can have,

Update- wife is in and just informed me Esther voluntarily made her way to the loo.

Return to Index › Re Muddying the waters?

Go to another board -