TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Drunken Aussie Yobs On Flight to Phuket
Taffy - 2018-03-29

That is a nice meal. In fact, I have not eaten much steak recently. I lost several kilos when I had glandular fever ( just ate watermelon and paw paw for three weeks )

On Sunday night I had a pizza and yesterday a flame grilled Aussie beef burger at Hungry Jacks ( Burger King ) Will have to stop doing that. Thai chicken curry and rice for dinner.

Not just because of fat, but I usually don't eat meat products unless I know they are organic and free range. I know some fast food outlets are using free range chicken and eggs now thanks to public pressure.

I am sure the beef and ham in pizza is not free range and organic. Standard feedlot factory farm stuff.

According to Fif's ten or twenty best foods the watermelon contains chemicals that clean the veins and arteries.

Bloody Hell glandular fever!! I have always believed that can leave you with a heart defect but you obviously got away with it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Drunken Aussie Yobs On Flight to Phuket -- Taffy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Drunken Aussie Yobs On Flight to Phuket

Go to another board -