TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re Justice Dept. Weighs In Against Protections for Gays in the Workplace
#1 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Justice Dept. Weighs In Against Protections for Gays in the Workplace

He doesn't. He is posting his diatribe on here to merely satisfy his own ego. What else can you expect from a person with diabetes and heart attacks and no brain?

quote]Well, D([edited]), your real name should be mentioned much more frequently to expose the fake and pretender that you are. You pretend to be a teacher of English, a teacher of Chinese and what else. You are in no way qualified for anything you falsely claim for yourself. You may be able to scam your way around China. In your home country, you can't.

You like to come out with my real name, at least the first letter- and you always mention my daughter as if it is a threat. I have been edited on far less than that, but it comes as no surprise to me that you get away with it.

You must get special dispensation? Anyway, don't let me hear you complaining that the mods are too heavy on you-Hahaha!

So while the cats away eh! But no put it off until Saturday.

It just so happens that I pulls me hand out of me pocket clutching a YoYO, a piece of string,a conker, and a recent Haemoglobin report, revealing I don't have the diabetes you were lying about. You disgusting liar. Still a tad undecided how you have got away with it though. Just saying like and nowt personal on.

#2 Parent Eraser - 2018-03-29

He doesn't. He is posting his diatribe on here to merely satisfy his own ego. What else can you expect from a person with diabetes and heart attacks and no brain?

Tell us, Mr. D, how YOU are making society a better place for the next generation including your daughter.
#3 Parent Stinker - 2018-03-29

Well, D([edited]), your real name should be mentioned much more frequently to expose the fake and pretender that you are. You pretend to be a teacher of English, a teacher of Chinese and what else. You are in no way qualified for anything you falsely claim for yourself. You may be able to scam your way around China. In your home country, you can't.

You like to come out with my real name, at least the first letter- and you always mention my daughter as if it is a threat. I have been edited on far less than that, but it comes as no surprise to me that you get away with it.
#4 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

Tell us, Mr. D, how YOU are making society a better place for the next generation including your daughter.

I personally don't believe I can change society one way or another- and I don't try.

#5 Parent UKIPer - 2018-03-29

#6 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

From what I have read here over the months, Arthur is a sophisticated black liberal gay activist who teaches ESL to immigrants in LA. I would trust him to be at the vanguard when it comes to modern music as much as I see him being at the vanguard of a progressive society. Societies evolve because of people like Arthur.
Tell a Friend

Yes, I didn't recognise the cringing weak-knee'd complainer that 'The Wise' painted his picture as. He seems a bloke on his mettle to me. I need to discuss rap music with him sometime as I truly thought it was anti-gay and anti-women. Maybe I am taking the lyrics too literately. Anyway, I apologise if I have upset him.

#7 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

From what I have read here over the months, Arthur is a sophisticated black liberal gay activist who teaches ESL to immigrants in LA. I would trust him to be at the vanguard when it comes to modern music as much as I see him being at the vanguard of a progressive society. Societies evolve because of people like Arthur.

#8 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

Arthur is a good guy, Taffy.

He has always seemed that way to me. I was edited because I thought a black song was terrible. I also believe most white band/singer songs are awful. I did think Arthur might like the song in question.

#9 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Arthur is a good guy, Taffy.

#10 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

Not a bad chill out song. I can imagine sitting at Poppy 2 on Beach Rd at 1.30 pm with a cold beer and listening to that whilst watching the sea.

[edited]

Return to Index › Re: Re Justice Dept. Weighs In Against Protections for Gays in the Workplace

Go to another board -