TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Justice Dept. Weighs In Against Protections for Gays in the Workplace
Taffy - 2018-03-29

I was told many many times there are no gays or prostitutes in China. Another example of how ignorant and stupid Chinese people are.

I could laugh out loud all day when I think about all the stupid things Chinese do and say.

Another thing is that Chinese women like to call Thai women "dirty" and "prostitutes" when in fact Chinese women are by far the biggest whores of all, eg, buy me a house and car as a condition of marriage.

Chinese women also NEVER get tested for STD's. I don't mean the global hoax called "HIV", but there are other nasties you can get.

Any men involved in relationships or marriage with Chinese girls should be careful.

These women often have poor hygiene down under, they are not clean.

Yes but some of us get to flog that house/flat that was bought and retrieve the money. Finally all the money has reached The Bank of China this week and been exchanged into pounds.She did raise some of them pounds eventually but it all gets to come my way.

You do have to whisper sweet nothings in the Chinese ear otherwise you never get to slurp beer and gobble spicy hotpot on some Hothot hearth and home. Hahaha!

Not all sweetness and light for me; as soon as the wife gets back from her nightshift (10 hours) I must push the girl 5 miles to the park avoiding a murderous band of ukipers, Boltonians and Germans on the way. Yesterday I had to push a swing for twenty minutes none stop. Have a good weekend SB.

Messages In This Thread
Re Justice Dept. Weighs In Against Protections for Gays in the Workplace -- Taffy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Justice Dept. Weighs In Against Protections for Gays in the Workplace

Go to another board -