TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re before/after
#1 Parent Dong Fanghong - 2018-03-29
Re before/after

Quackquack...lol

#2 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re before/after

With all respect, heretosay, we should not judge people on mere looks alone. Rather, we should judge people on how they behave and what they stand for,. I am confident you will agree.

Another thing is that SB comes across as uneducated, unfit for teaching with opinions on women and China that are at sophomore level.

Don't think we can call SB a sophomore (or da4 er4 in your country) level student, and in the same breath uneducated- I mean that level is 'second year' for God's sake. My degreeless heroes would be thrilled at such a comparative distinction Hahaha!

As it happened, SB has two degrees.

Just saying like.

#3 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29
Re before/after

Another thing is that SB comes across as uneducated, unfit for teaching with opinions on
women and China that are at sophomore level.

Yep, if it quacks like a duck it usually is a duck.

#4 Parent Dong Fanghong - 2018-03-29
Re before/after

With all respect, heretosay, we should not judge people on mere looks alone. Rather, we should judge people on how they behave and what they stand for,. I am confident you will agree.

Another thing is that SB comes across as uneducated, unfit for teaching with opinions on women and China that are at sophomore level.

Fat, bald and ugly: Confirmed
#5 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29
Re before/after

Fat, bald and ugly: Confirmed

It's not surprising your bailiwick is whore houses where your hideous countenance wouldn't be an issue.

Return to Index › Re before/after

Go to another board -