TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re asked and answered
#1 Parent CSH - 2018-03-29
Re Your blame is their honor

So, do you just make your posts to tell the world that you disagree? The main topic is crap pretend schools in China and the evil business practices of their owners. You are simply trivial and off-topic.

You are entitled to your opinion. I don't necessarily disagree with you!
#2 Parent Uwant Tono - 2018-03-29

"Why else should you defend these practices and schools with their pretend teachers by blaming good people who stand up and speak the truth? "

I never have and you can't show a post of mine to the contrary!

"SB said:
People working for such schools are (the) scum (of the earth). He is absolutely right!"

You are entitled to your opinion. I don't necessarily disagree with you!

#3 Parent CSH - 2018-03-29

Why else should you defend these practices and schools with their pretend teachers by blaming good people who stand up and speak the truth?

SB said:
People working for such schools are (the) scum (of the earth). He is absolutely right!

FYI, I don't live in China and I don't work for any Chinese ESL or training school.
#4 Parent Uwant Tono - 2018-03-29

"he [Turnoi] challenged their Western traitors like you who lie, lie and lie to trick in unsuspecting newbies from the West"

FYI, I don't live in China and I don't work for any Chinese ESL or training school. So please show me any statement where I " lie[ed], lie[ed] and lie[ed] to trick in unsuspecting newbies from the West".

#5 Parent Tournoi Defender - 2018-03-29
Your blame is their honor

Like that Tournoi poster, SB was good at challenging Chinese dishonest schools and blame their evil practices. Likewise, he challenged their Western traitors like you who lie, lie and lie to trick in unsuspecting newbies from the West. It's clear that you dislike them. Your blame is their honor.

May many more dishonest schools have problems or even go down the river because of people like them!

No doubt SB you were one of the "4 others" Larry was referring to who ran "your mouth on every blog here not really knowing a clue of what your talking about".
#6 Parent Uwant Tono - 2018-03-29
Re asked and answered

No doubt SB you were one of the "4 others" Larry was referring to who ran "your mouth on every blog here not really knowing a clue of what your talking about".
No wonder the forum became as you say "a pretend freedom of speech site" given your idiotic and irresponsible comments that were " All negative and all slander".

See http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/review/index.pl?noframes;read=48171#Responses

Return to Index › Re asked and answered

Go to another board -