TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re The golden days
och - 2018-03-29

Trump is doing a great job.....

Interesting that you uneducated trumpites just can't give up and admit that in fact he is doing an awful job and hasn't the mental capacity to be successful as president. Moreover, his lack of experience, complete historical ignorance and absence of a moral base coupled with his binge watching of Fox news and the like, expose him as the dunce he really is and clearly demonstrates, along with his ratings, how he will never be considered a decent president let alone a representative of the American people who, for the most part, except for ignoramuses like you, have to deal with the embarrassment he causes us on the world stage.

I am just waiting for the shooting to start
in North Korea. Hopefully China will also be destroyed, it can't happen quick enough!

The more you post, the more you reveal your small mindedness. Keep it up. I love it when unschooled people such as yourself reveal not just their ignorance (as Trump does repeatedly) but their inability to move past such ignorance which, in the end, lays bare the truth that you and they are basically just too stupid to absorb what higher education has to offer anyway. So, yes, indeed, do write more so that those of us with with even a wee amount of learning can derisively laugh (as we usually do when trump, the draft dodger* opens his mouth) at the daily dose of inanity straight from your analphabetic, tiny brain. As the novelist John Fowles would say, you "aren't ashamed of being dull and little."

P.S. Your grammar sucks, as does your general use of the English language. Is that part of the reason you were laughed out of China? That and your inability to think with the big head and not the little one?

"I hate the uneducated and the ignorant. I hate the pompous and the phony. I hate the jealous and the resentful. I hate the crabbed and mean and the petty. I hate all ordinary dull little people who aren't ashamed of being dull and little."
John Fowles

*Yes, Trump dodged the draft during the Vietnam "war." He had a little problem with one of his feet. Funny how he's not had that problem since. He's a coward who has surrounded himself with generals because it makes him feel important. From draft dodger to Commander in Chief. Shameful. Well, no, actually more like sickening.

Messages In This Thread
Re The golden days -- och -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re The golden days -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re The golden days

Go to another board -