TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re MGTOW
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW

There's always time for a good blowjob. I think a 'Soho cigarette break' is a better way to go about it than cottaging though, especially if you're actually straight.

#2 Parent May's Police Constable - 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW

Whether you like or not, Theresa May is your redeemer - even in certain London parks at night. That is, with a big broom or frying pan in her hands.

I would not recommend Madame Trudeau for this job.

#3 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW

That's absolutely wrong of them. Instead, they should confess their sins and pray. And their Theresa should come and vehemently clean up these dirty park places at night with either a big broom or a frying pan in her hands. Amen.

Don't now ,May, I am in two minds. On one hand it's not very nice to have two blokes moaning and groaning under the same gazebo you have taken your sweetheart for some youthful petting. But on the other hand it's nice to see our leaders setting a good example for cohesion when we talk about ethnic harmony within the community- and the rich get to part with a little cash to help poorer members of society.

Getting back to the original theme, yes these blokes on the forum here who are successful with women, be it Pattaya or Brighton do have time to give a blow-job by blowjob account for us, as would have the incumbent secretary of state if he had a mind for cottaging and the like.

#4 Parent May's Police Constable - 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW

That's absolutely wrong of them. Instead, they should confess their sins and pray. And their Theresa should come and vehemently clean up these dirty park places at night with either a big broom or a frying pan in her hands. Amen.

"I don't know so much, Westminster members of parliament are always getting discovered kneeling down behind the gazebo giving blow-jobs to brothers in London parks, even those ones with busy schedules find time."

#5 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW

Sounds all very hedonistic. Engaging in such a life-style should be very challenging and keep you busy all day. How comes that you still find the time for posting about it here? It seems that at least currently you lack the opportunities to live up to your own expectations. Good luck in dreaming!

I don't know so much, Westminster members of parliament are always getting discovered kneeling down behind the gazebo giving blow-jobs to brothers in London parks, even those ones with busy schedules find time. Busy people can always find time, it's the ones who say they can't find time who are the lazy ones. This MGTOW geezer might need to take a break from his hedonistic gallivanting from time to time and tell us on the forum all about it. Even Trump can write on TWEET.

#6 Parent Mum's Troll - 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW

Sounds all very hedonistic. Engaging in such a life-style should be very challenging and keep you busy all day. How comes that you still find the time for posting about it here? It seems that at least currently you lack the opportunities to live up to your own expectations. Good luck in dreaming! :D

Return to Index › Re MGTOW

Go to another board -