TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › SLOW INTERNET PROBLEM SOLVED IN SICHUAN TOWN.
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29
Re SLOW INTERNET PROBLEM SOLVED IN SICHUAN TOWN.

Certainly, I agree with what you wrote. I want to add that these SJW's and/or closet racists who defend china merely want to use the chinese as raw material to feed on. This goes for any country that is predominately non-white. They know in the back of their minds what the truth is. I know for a fact that the trolls who try to wind people up know exactly what the truth is. They always go on the personal attack first when we put forth a differing opinon. They might as well kill themselves if the countries they were in became civilized. There would be no place in the world for them.

I think these folks need to be put in their place at every opportunity. Our survival depends on them losing and dying. We can hit back with plenty of ill will, as god knows they've done that all too often.

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Well, one reason why I posted pics on here is because I wanted my enemies to know who I am and what I look like.

I was hoping they would come after me and my friends whilst I was in China. I suspect there was at least one attempt. I also had a threatening message on We Chat from a Chinese woman in Nanning once after accepting a friend request. She was 700 metres away.

She said "bastard, I can find you". I just said, "ok, good luck with that" with a laughing emoji.

I don't care about personal safety much if I am in Australia. I never worried much in China anyway.

However, if anyway wants to find me, just hang around on Beach Road in Pattaya between Soi 7 and Soi 12, I am often there. I'll be there again soon.

#3 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

What I meant by that is:

They seem to want to enjoy a cyber-safe space where free speech is forbidden. Yet in China, they already have plenty of such websites! Why when they are living in China, can't they settle for their mission already being achieved domestically?

I suppose if they did speak up for problems that may or may not be faced by Uyghurs, other separatists, migrant workers etc, they may get into a spot of bother; but I think that will not likely be an issue because:

1.) The average SJW foreign teacher can be a weird sort. They often talk about wanting to see 'the real China,' but those man-bunned sissymen or unshaven monster women will struggle to ever be able to take their Macbooks to a Starbucks for a soy Venti sugary thing and free wifi in a Tier 88 nongtown; therefore they will usually just stick to Beijing, Shanghai etc and will probably never actually encounter the so-called 'real China' that they'd love to save from itself.

Except that is, whenever their training centre takes them all out on a minibus on that company trip to 'climb a mountain' because the boss pocketed most of the entertainment budget for themselves.

2.) The vast majority barely speak Chinese, understand anything at all about Chinese culture etc; they'd struggle to accomplish anything even if they wanted to. They might start up a yoga club to donate money to that school for those poor migrant worker kids, but they'll be completely oblivious to the fact that they're just buying the Laoban's next shiny new Merc.

3.) SJWs don't have the power to cause people trouble in China to the extent that they do back home. Chinese men aren't completely sissified yet, the women haven't been quite forcefed feminism to the same extent that Western women have; most cries about patriarchy, privilege etc will fall on deaf ears and not only due to the fact that Tim/Tina Budong and all his newbie teacher friends can't get their point across very well in a linguistic sense.

Their complaints usually won't lead to an internet 'human flesh search' because most people don't give a shit/daren't speak out anyway, companies will not fire their targets because there's no way for them to be considered to be breaking any rules. China doesn't really give such people platforms and if they did; it's doubtful that they'd let a laowai take the stand as they really fear Western interference.

#4 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

I wouldn't quite agree as in the past, some very nasty individuals and organisations were being tackled on these boards and it was arguably better that people stayed relatively anonymous for their own safety or more importantly, the safety of those that know them, such as friends or colleagues.

Some of those organisations went far beyond legal threats; especially when it got to a point where they'd screwed foreign teachers over so badly, that if China was governed by the rule of law; they simply wouldn't have a leg to stand on and had to resort to desperate measures. You've had your own experiences of that dare I say, and I'd say "good on you for daring to reveal yourself," but it might not always be the wisest thing to do, or at least, it's not the best course of action for every individual.

Remaining slightly mysterious and writing under an alias name has its advantages too. There's some parts of your life that one would not want to reveal to everyone (not necessarily seedy, more likely mundane) and an alias allows one to write without revealing too much. I write under a few different alias for various different purposes; there's much more to my life than teaching, especially since I don't even actually teach anymore. Writing under an alias also nullifies the Chinese wumao tactic of trying to discredit the poster and attack their character; it's hard to perform a character assasination, when one can't really understand the character for who they really are.

This board may have served as a bit of an online kangaroo court in the past, but it was for a very good purpose; when teachers could not get justice via the usual, correct and proper means. Those that did them wrong were often torn apart when they attempted to justify their behaviour in an online environment where they can't call upon their local government's guanxi or local thugs for help; I'd like to think that the vast majority of foreign teachers that were lurking rather than posting saw these Chinglish speaking idiots for who they really are and stopped taking them seriously, didn't apply to work at their schools etc. But I dare say we were fair, if a newbie teacher criticised a school unfairly, we'd point it out all the same.

However, I agree with your point that many a teacher may be on the run from the law back home. This doesn't just apply to posters on this board; the ones that we should really be scared about probably wouldn't dare want to even risk making it known that they have run away overseas by posting on here!

Most posters on here are probably harmless and more likely to be on the run from Trump's presidency, the patriarchy or just reality, rather than the authorities.

#5 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Good to see you back Silverboy! This forum needs your opinions more than ever.

#6 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

"SJWs should really embrace the lack of freedom of
expression offered on Chinese websites rather than interfering on those hosted in
Western countries. "

:b What are you talking about there? SJWs wouldn't even be alive to speak in these countries. If these loudmouths were allowed to live, they'd be in some gulag somewhere toiling 14 hour days making cheap plastic products which will then be exported to foreign countries and sold at an 800% markup price.

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yes, in regard to posters they should post their pics if they want to be all high and mighty and self-righteous.

If you really want to have credibility and be taken seriously you should post a pic of yourself.

I know you have done so a few times, kudos to you.

It it why I just laugh at people who criticize me on this site and others.

If you are are not going to reveal yourself you have zero credibility.

I suspect some of these people are on the run from the law. Many of them like that, especially in China.

The cowards and snakes who hide in the long grass. Or like turning on the kitchen light on summer night in a house that has not had pest control service for a long time, you see the roaches scurry everywhere.

The cowards who post on this board don't want any light shed on their nasty activities, that's why then won't post pics.

Gutless wonders indeed!

#8 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I suppose it is ok if you do some part-time work but don't go full time and certainly don't go back to China and teach!

At your age you should be enjoying life, fuck, I'm much younger than you and I'm not working.

Some people have told me I should keep working, I don't see why I should. I'll just go to Pattaya and other fun places and drink beer and chase girls, that will do me!

#9 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Well yes, I have heard that certain NGO's plus even certain Western governments themselves want Western civilization to be destroyed. It is a medium to long term goal and agenda.

Now why exactly someone would want to destroy their own culture and civilization I don't know. There could be many reasons why.

You will notice in the Western media that the crimes committed by the Chinese government, the Russians, the Iranians, Saudi Arabia, the government of Israel, etc, are mostly ignored.

There is this idiotic focus on Trump when other world leaders are doing much worse things than he has ever done or will ever do.

Trump is not torturing and imprisoning his own people, he is not stoning women to death for having sex outside of marriage, he is pushing walls on top of gay men or throwing them of cliffs.

The libtards in Western countries need to take a good hard look at themselves.

#10 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re: Re SLOW INTERNET PROBLEM SOLVED IN SICHUAN TOWN.

Very thoughtful, Fifi, thanks.

#11 Parent Van Gogh - 2018-03-29

You need to tell us what "the lowest calibre and most shitty type of expats" look like. For example, those FTs working with fake degrees to cheat their employers are some of them. Or those who use their position to have sex with students or even minors. What do you think?

"One thing I've always wondered about China is why it attracts the lowest calibre and most shitty type of ex-pats. Having said that I did meet a few good ex-pats in China".

#12 Parent Van Gogh - 2018-03-29

Yes, he is. I see nothing wrong with that, his choice. Years ago, on another forum, the same user posted complaints and slandering comments about SB under the pretense to defend women's dignity. Now he defends SB's freedom to post on whatever he likes. People change during the course of time - not only their aliases on here but also in their attitude. Needless to say that a person with a set of strict moral values looks different from an opportunist. While SB certainly is no opportunist, others may well be. Hypocrites know to hide for some time.

"Looks like you are an SB acolyte. This warrants a red flag alert."

#13 Parent The Revealer - 2018-03-29

I don't think so - that "Women have way TOO MANY rights and privileges in most Western countries". If they have equal rights, they can also be held accountable as much as men, for example. I used to fight some nasty men and women for various reasons and in some cases managed to bring them to justice. I feel no wrong in it since men and women are equal and should be treated the same way and should be held accountable for the wrong they do.

"It's a total waste of time to be a feminist or social justice warrior in a Western country. Women have way TOO MANY rights and privileges in most Western countries".

#14 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

I in fact have nothing against SJW's. The problem is that they campaign about social justice and feminism in countries where they are not needed or wanted

I've been giving it some thought....I might be able to decide if I have any malice towards SJW's if I knew what they were? I will however campaign most actively again acronyms. Let's ask our most learned she, the PRC one. Should acronyms be used only after you have provided the whole name/term, or what? The best I can come up with in this case is 'Surly Jehovah Witnesses' We need some guidance I feel.

#15 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: Re SLOW INTERNET PROBLEM SOLVED IN SICHUAN TOWN.

Don't go to work, Taffy. You did your part. Enjoy life.

#16 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Nothing to warrant a red flag. I am probably the most honest and trustworthy individual posting on this site and many others.

I notice only two or three other posters have ever posted their pics on here. It says a lot about their integrity, or lack thereof.

Well in a way you can understand the fear, in fact this forum was a bit like the 'Valley of Fear' with its own Professor Moriarty and his henchman, pursuing people, finding out about people, and like Moriarty they were genius at it. However, recently we have had some very brave loud-mouths on the site...they don't seem to be that brave really, do they, if they can't scrape up enough courage to pop their picture on the site? BUT two pictures would probably cover twenty posters.

If you want to be like 100,000 other morons operating clandestinely on forums don't show us what you look like, even though you reserve the right to be brutally personal.

My wife says four ancients have just started at her company, all in their mid seventies, so there's no longer any excuse for me. She has organised everything. If she returns by 14.20 from a shift I can grab her bike and get to her company to do the 3 'o' clock shift. I suppose laziness is indeed a sin.

#17 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

They're usually either drunk on the China hype and/or have adapted certain Chinese habits.

#18 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

Your points are correct, but it all runs a little deeper than that and is not simply black and white.

It's part of a wider plan to destroy Western civilisation. Ever noticed how they aren't targeting countries that need their 'help?' That's deliberate, not accidental.

#19 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

One thing I've always wondered about China is why it attracts the lowest calibre and most shitty type of ex-pats. Having said that I did meet a few good ex-pats in China.

Most of them however are just pathetic sell-outs and weasels. Untrustworty, devious, desperate people who are desperate for every dollar they can get.

Never had this problem with ex-pats in Hong Kong or Thailand, two other Asian countries where I've lived.

#20 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I in fact have nothing against SJW's. The problem is that they campaign about social justice and feminism in countries where they are not needed or wanted.

It's a total waste of time to be a feminist or social justice warrior in a Western country. Women have way TOO MANY rights and privileges in most Western countries.

The pendulum has swung way too far in their favor, hence the explosive growth of the MGTOW movement. These SJW's should focus on nations where there really are no rights for women and no social justice for most individuals.

Let's see the SJW's on here go to parts of Africa, Middle East, and Asia to promote their cause, They won't last long, they will be imprisoned, beaten, tortured and then deported.

The West is always evil in the eyes of an SJW. Asian and African and Muslim people and governments can do whatever they want however. It is the ultimate in hypocrisy!

SJW's always respect the "culture" of others even if that culture is sick and twisted and revolting/disgusting.

#21 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

ou see, people like to accuse me of being intolerant and a liar but they themselves have always been intolerant of others views and are probably
very dishonest people.

Those on the left always think they are right and want the silent majority to yield to their demands.

Reminds me of the current "marriage equality" issue in Australia. I'm personally going to vote YES for gay and lesbian ( same sex ) marriage,
but many people involved in the YES campaign are radical greenies, feminists, and assorted libtards. They are making fools of themselves.
If people want to vote NO it's their right in a democracy and they should not be silenced by radicals.

Well said, SB, you have a good set of values and it's not only me and John O'Shei who say so (he's come out staunchly supporting you in a reasonable way, we all have differences)

#22 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

I think we have a classic case of SJWs doubling down on those who dissent here.

You could be right. Personally I feel much of the antagonism to him was pretended- and just one or two people wrote that wide array of posters' posts.

#23 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

I think we have a classic case of SJWs doubling down on those who dissent here.

The regulars on this board seemed to get rid of most of the idiots, paid lackeys, wumaos etc defending shit schools a few years back; but in their place arrives feminists, beta males and all sorts of pathetic do-gooders who not content with irritating most normal people back home, want to project their shitty values upon those who went overseas, away from the political correctness and decline of the West.

I guess that one great thing about living in China is that such foreign idiots only represent 0.1% of the population and the vast majority of Chinese people couldn't care less what they think about gender equality, racism, politics, whatever...

If SJWs want to dominate this board, fine. I'm not entirely sure that the prize will be worth winning after they've finished with it! Especially if you can actually enjoy a greater degree of freedom of speech on Weibo. SJWs should really embrace the lack of freedom of expression offered on Chinese websites rather than interfering on those hosted in Western countries.

#24 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Nothing to warrant a red flag. I am probably the most honest and trustworthy individual posting on this site and many others.

I notice only two or three other posters have ever posted their pics on here. It says a lot about their integrity, or lack thereof.

#25 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You see, people like to accuse me of being intolerant and a liar but they themselves have always been intolerant of others views and are probably
very dishonest people.

Those on the left always think they are right and want the silent majority to yield to their demands.

Reminds me of the current "marriage equality" issue in Australia. I'm personally going to vote YES for gay and lesbian ( same sex ) marriage,
but many people involved in the YES campaign are radical greenies, feminists, and assorted libtards. They are making fools of themselves.
If people want to vote NO it's their right in a democracy and they should not be silenced by radicals.

#26 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Whats my support for SB got to do with my appraisal of your speedier Internet? I am afraid you will need 'hardware' not software to enhance matters. You'll just open up a portal for some real shockers. In the new spirit of harmony I apologise for unnecessary directness which can sometimes amount to pig-ignorance. Thanks for bringing my attention to it. You lot can sound like the 19th century Chicago scourers and Bodymasters though. (was it 'bodymasters-my American history is not what it should be?)

#27 Parent pandamic - 2018-03-29

Time to badger the badger!

Looks like you are an SB acolyte. This warrants a red flag alert.

=> the content of your post is more than likely unreliable!

#28 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

If you have slow internet in your rent-free apartment, I suggest you download and run the FREE optimizer available from Auslogics.

There will be a significant improvement!

https://www.downloadcrew.com/article/23452-auslogics_internet_optimizer

Looks like a con to me- and you might get more than you bargained for. Have a look at this screenshot- it's a bog standard con to rip you off with anything but that that attracted you in the first place, in this case 'optimiser' If you select Linux from the above it's to try and offload you with Libre Office and has sod all to do with optimisers. The optimiser for Windows, if they do offer it is pretty ancient stuff. Also, I warrant that there's some nasty viruses on that site. At least SB didn't try to con us.

pandamic - 2018-03-29
SLOW INTERNET PROBLEM SOLVED IN SICHUAN TOWN.

If you have slow internet in your rent-free apartment, I suggest you download and run the FREE optimizer available from Auslogics.

There will be a significant improvement!

https://www.downloadcrew.com/article/23452-auslogics_internet_optimizer

Return to Index › SLOW INTERNET PROBLEM SOLVED IN SICHUAN TOWN.

Go to another board -