TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are.
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are.

Sometimes, they let the heavily censored social media networks and intimation from the online gang mentality fool them into thinking that they control the narrative. Thankfully, this board struggles to attract them to the same extent, just like all the expat websites in China and I expect that it is pretty much done. After all, not only is there WeChat for those in China, but the cool kids with VPNs are probably on Twitter, their Tumblrs etc.

Step into any pub with a more working class clientele or even enter a private Facebook group mainly consisting of such people, rather than faggy millennial soyboys; and you'll now find that they are actually being galvanised by their doubling down. When Western men are pushed into a corner, they don't just simply loot and riot; they tend to overthrow governments, efficiently remove enemies by the (((gorillion))) and redraw world maps.

Something big and coming and I actually fear that some people were so frustrated and pissed off by their ways of life and their personal characters being constantly under attack by the left, that some are actually turning racist when they weren't racist at all before; despite all what the left said about them! Some people are developing a mindset along the lines of: "If we're going to be classed as racist due to our skin colour anyway, why not go the whole hog?"

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

Of course, hence the link to the pic that was posted (I still appear to be banned from posting pics).

#3 Parent Grand Intellect - 2018-03-29

Most likely, there isn't any 'Dojo' in China. 'Dojo' is a Japanese word referring to a local institution to practice a special form of Martial Arts not found in China. Dojos can be found worldwide.

I hope you enjoy posting morons' shit...

"You claim to practice martial arts in China, yet refer to the establishment that you practice at as a 'Dojo?' "

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

He is another GW bullshit ex-pat in China, not to be taken seriously.

#5 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

They are just jealous they can never afford to buy a Grand Seiko, so they refer to people who can afford them as "Grand Sicko", LOL!

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

No, no, sorry Mr GW, sniveling weasel, left-wing libtard, your mob is losing big time all over the world and you don't like it.

Your PC warrior bullshit will not be tolerated any longer.

The election of Trump has has a huge impact on the PC brigade.

Now people ( the until recently silent majority ) are not frightened to say what they are really thinking.

You have failed, living in the past, haha!

#7 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

You claim to practice martial arts in China, yet refer to the establishment that you practice at as a 'Dojo?'

Yeah, nice one Tim :D .

https://i.imgur.com/CuZ6Mor.jpg

#8 Parent Grand Intellect - 2018-03-29

A so-called teachers board filled with post containing morons' shit becomes boring. Like on the topic of crappy schools, relevant views and arguments for pro and con were posted here more than once. Things don't change if the same "discussion" starts all over again with the same views and counter-arguments. It's a waste of time, and people have got better and more interesting things to do than staying around for posting on the same boring shit again.

"What's more amusing; since you quickly came back after your ban/mass deletion/whatever, those that were celebrating your departure with the 'Grand Sicko' shit, haven't bothered sticking around to put up a decent fight."

Oh, no! I don't think anyone from the "fempats" or "beta male Tims" side ever lost any argument. They might simply have realized that posting for a reader audience with women topics like that in mind is not worth their time and effort; there are truly more useful things in life to do than wasting one's time on topics of "greedy and stupid Chinese women", hookers and brothels.

Now I have finish my post as it is time to go to my local Dojo to practice Martial Arts.

"The fempats and beta male Tims know deep down that they're well and truly losing the argument, hence they are running away; just like those that constantly tried to defend shit schools before. "
#9 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

What's more amusing; since you quickly came back after your ban/mass deletion/whatever, those that were celebrating your departure with the 'Grand Sicko' shit, haven't bothered sticking around to put up a decent fight.

The fempats and beta male Tims know deep down that they're well and truly losing the argument, hence they are running away; just like those that constantly tried to defend shit schools before.

I think you'd find that the 'Grand Sicko' writers are glad to have been relieved of their fill-in job- in fact he/they might well be saying 'job well done'

#10 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Turnoi is a man of means, I don't think he is jealous, but he is a bit of a PC type. Maybe his religious belief is clouding his judgement to some exten

I didn't imagine the trouble-causer was Turnoi at all- although over the past couple of months a certain character set out to sound like Turnoi- but they don't fool me.

No I agree with you quite a lot and wish you every happiness for the future.

#11 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Typical BS response from you. If these women had any dignity at all they would try to improve themselves and get a decent job.

However, no, in typical Chinese style they take the easy way out.

I'll bet your wife does not even have a job and you have to support her.

Really, why would any man want a woman like that?

It makes me laugh!

I will say again SB has the lazy Chinese women sized up and I wish him well. My wife never had any problems finding a good job in China which enabled her to travel from where we were based all over the other Asian countries as well as HK etceteras. When we returned to England she got a job within a week. She has now (just now) been promoted, so will need to pay more tax. She believes many of the Chinese in England are parasites who receive public funds.

#12 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

What's more amusing; since you quickly came back after your ban/mass deletion/whatever, those that were celebrating your departure with the 'Grand Sicko' shit, haven't bothered sticking around to put up a decent fight.

The fempats and beta male Tims know deep down that they're well and truly losing the argument, hence they are running away; just like those that constantly tried to defend shit schools before.

#13 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I agree with you. I even have some memories of good times and experiences in China, I would not say it's nostalgia though, not by any means.

Anyone who is nostalgic about ESL teaching has a serious problem imo!

Now I am having good times in Pattaya, but in five years time that will probably just be a hazy blur, I won't be nostalgic about it.

We have a good time for a while, experience a few things and move on. That should apply to women also, not this marriage and serious relationship bullshit.

#14 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Haha, I like that, we are the "ESL dream killers", LOL!

#15 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I know you are not 100 per cent with me, maybe not even 55 per cent in regard to some issues, but we have still agreed on many things over a long period of time.

As for this bloke you mention having no GF, that could be involuntary or could be by choice. Many MGTOW for example deliberately choose to be single, no wife, no GF, and just have casual sex in their home city or spend a lot of time in Pattaya or Philippines having very short term relationships.

I doubt the bloke in question is and MGTOW though. Most males on this board are beta type wimps and snivelling weasels. They don't have the intestinal fortitude to be an MGTOW.

Yes, these "men" will never be able to go to Pattaya, will never be able to buy that magnificent Rolex I posted a pic off, or a Grand Seiko. I can just jump on a plane and go wherever I like.

The enemy can't do this, and it infuriates them. That is why my detractors don't like me being on here. We also have the "puritanical prudes" who are offended by a few sexual references.

Turnoi is a man of means, I don't think he is jealous, but he is a bit of a PC type. Maybe his religious belief is clouding his judgement to some extent.

#16 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Typical BS response from you. If these women had any dignity at all they would try to improve themselves and get a decent job.

However, no, in typical Chinese style they take the easy way out.

I'll bet your wife does not even have a job and you have to support her.

Really, why would any man want a woman like that?

It makes me laugh!

#17 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I think you may be right. I feel there is a lot of jealousy involved in some of these posts.

I feel that secretly most posters on here would like to have my lifestyle, but they either can't afford it or are stuck with their boring and sexless marriages, their whining and whinging wives.

I am glad I'm not in their shoes! All I care about is having FREEDOM and spending MY MONEY how I see fit.

You seem to be very content and fairly happy with your life even though you are a married man.

As for most of the others apart from John O'Shei and Drags, a bunch of sad sacks with no life.

#18 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

You still think marriage is the way to go for men?
I wonder what sort of bubble of a world you live in?

I don't suppose for one moment he has an opinion either way. This bloke whoever he is, is doing one of two things- he's either trying to drum up posts-so that means there's nothing personal intended, or, he feels betrayed by you for some imagined slight. Both of those bods are psychotic. The latter, dangerously so.

#19 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

Part of my motivation to teach in China, was to try out teaching before returning to the UK, to do the PGCE/MA in Education and other qualifications and then teach in a British school.

I'm glad that I carried out this experiment of sorts as based upon my own experiences and those of others (including those who became teachers in the UK), I've come to the conclusion that teaching in many cases could be considered to be the middle class equivalent of becoming a binman. It's a job that deep down in their hearts, most people do not actually ever want, but there will always be a need for teachers in schools and it is ultimately better than unemployment.

Teaching is the last kind of job that well educated failures can take that usually doesn't require any hard physical work, getting their hands dirty, etc. It also pays relatively well (compared to stacking shelves or something), and offers 6 week long summer holidays and a rather generous state pension.

That and other benefits, plus the fact that the job usually involves working in the public sector often means that the profession attracts a lot of left-wing, Commie types. These people, as well educated as they may be, aren't tough enough, nor has what it takes to compete in the corporate world. Or they actively oppose to idea of ever creating anything of real value that makes a profit, such is the mindset of Commies.

Whilst, I'm not saying the all schools should be run privately (China often proves that to not work so well), that aspect of the work means that teaching will often attract those who are too weak to want to be competitive in any kind of way. Not that being a caring and compassionate sort is a bad thing; but if you're a real man, you should really want to be out competing in the world. Have you ever noticed that most young, male ESL teachers that actually believe themselves to be 'real teachers' are often the most pathetic, emasculated, beta males that you'll ever find?

Some may have heard of that quote 'those that can't, teach' and for some teachers; they seem to feel satisfied when bossing kids around as they'll never be able to lead a team of adults. Indoctrinating kids with various forms of cultural Marxist bullshit seems to be their way of striking back at a system that rejected them.

I'm actually glad that I didn't commit to teaching more seriously after seeing what kind of people it attracts or what kind of people, teachers eventually become. One can even look back upon their old school teachers; some were good honorable people, yet others will have most likely entered teaching for the reasons that I mentioned, hence they often seem lazy, bitter and also just plain weird.

#20 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

I suspect you are one of those Christian radicals who blindly follows "tradition" ( like the brain dead Chinese that a lot of fools in ESL worship ) and that family values and "societal expectation" nonsense.

Hahaha, that would be tidy, and quite reassuring in a way- would feel as if an impression is being made in the camp of a viable enemy.

No no, this would be an old poster, probably a once ally of yours, wants to pass the blame on you for all the misfortune he's had over the years- always somebody else's fault type. Bit like an old Turnoi mate, wakes up one morning and wonders why he hasn't worked for ten years- did everything by the book and followed T's advice on how to handle Chinese employers to the letter ,hahaha! Scratches his arse, yawns, assesses the situation and thenceforth blames poor Turnoi. Your antagonist is probably girlfriendless. Or, could be married and stuck in some god-forsaken corner of China with a wife whose face could curdle leek soup and sees you jet setting around the globe having a gay old time in Pattaya and places wearing a Rolex. I'm(and John O'Shea) getting spin off flack because he thinks I'm well in with you which is not exactly true. Anyway, keep up the good work.

#21 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

Why some people only have such a low vision is the question to be asked here. Although the young females cannot see their potential, they will probably benefit from their quest. In your case however, I am unable to anticipate any probable success here. No, I am not flaming but observing here. I also have troubles with open-mindedness, or the ability to see all the corners of pictures that I am presented with. However I try hard sometimes, I do not succeed too. Anyhow, I think we all should attempt to see the world better than we do.

In an effort to understand those young women who look for their fortunes in their husbands, I see how they want to succeed. Cashing in on a look, in my humble opinion, isn't as bad as trying to scam one in a business deal. But you may think some of those young females have their ulterior motives too. The bottom line here is that the men get what they want as much as those young women do.

In the end, a prostitution, which is practiced in many different ways today, may as well be the oldest profession on Earth. Some may be able to afford a 5 minute quickie in Thailand while others a few years relationship in heaven (or hell). Poor and rich do it, business people do it and politicians do it too. Just have a look at Donald Trump's life and see how he has done it.

.........women over 27 in Beijing look for rich husbands. The "only" requirement for the men is that they must be worth at least 15 million USD.

Many of these women are uneducated or have no business skills or work experience or are
students and have no money. In one case a 19 year old student married a 50 year old.

Now if this is not high level prostitution I don't know what is. These stupid men paid 30,000
dollars ( not rmb ) to a matchmaker.

There are a few questions I think need answering..

#22 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

When it comes to being nostalgic, that can apply to anything; if you spend you too long living in the past, you're going to struggle to find time to move forward.

Like you, I don't tend to ever reminisce about the teaching itself, it often just became a boring chore. Chores aren't something that we tend to look back upon.

If I'm going to reminisce about anything in China at all, it would be the times when it was all new and fresh to me, when I didn't speak any of the language etc. What I used to find new and exciting, I probably now consider to be normal, if not mediocre.

That why in life, we have to make new memories.

#23 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I suspect you are one of those Christian radicals who blindly follows "tradition" ( like the brain dead Chinese that a lot of fools in ESL worship ) and that family values and "societal expectation" nonsense.

Why [edited] would I ask my parents? Sure, maybe this marriage thing worked for some people a long (very long ) time ago.

Now a woman can just divorce you on a whim, when she gets bored or wants someone with even higher earning potential. She can take half your assets, more if you have kids ( like 70 or 80 per cent ) You will have to pay child support on top of that. You still think marriage is the way to go for men?
I wonder what sort of bubble of a world you live in?

I watch MGTOW videos on You Tube almost everyday and see and hear all the horror stories. Some women get pissed of with the MGTOW and call them losers just because they don't want to work for 30 years just for the benefit of some greedy entitled cow and end up losing everything. Living in a one bedroom rented flat when you're 55 years old ( plenty of men in that situation, you better believe it! )

Most men are now aware that marriage, like global warming and HIV, is a scam. Even young teenage men are starting to go MGTOW. They may have to sacrifice a few things for now, but they will be glad in 15 years time when they own their own home, have a luxury car, and can afford to move to SE-Asia and just chill out.

#24 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Marriage is generally a dead loss for men, especially in the West. I might sound like a broken record but can anyone tell me a single thing about marriage that is positive for men?

Why not ask you parents?

What would you suggest to him, that you get to eat the spicy hotpot while the little lady toddles down the Chinese equivalent of the off-license for a fresh box of canned beer?

Don't know why he's asking you to ask your your parents- could be jealous that you're young enough to still have some.

#25 Parent Bollix - 2018-03-29

Marriage is generally a dead loss for men, especially in the West. I might sound like a broken record but can anyone tell me a single thing about marriage that is positive for men?

Why not ask you parents?

#26 Parent pandamic - 2018-03-29

Oh dear! What a pity! Never mind.

#27 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

I was definitely including you in my thoughts as I wrote those comments. :D

#28 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The funny thing is that these people who pretend to be real teachers choose China. It says a lot about them.

If they were really serious about teaching they would get real teaching degrees and work in their own country.

Most people who go to China have other agendas beside teaching. I know I did, hehe!

#29 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The "memory lane" thing is indeed funny. I certainly don't have any memory lane moments about teaching in China!

It's mostly just a blur to me now. Obviously we remember good times with friends, I remember the good social times I
had in Nanning with other ex-pats and some Chinese women of course ( Nanning is just shit now and not even worth talking about )

ESL teachers who want to be nostalgic really need to get a life ffs!

#30 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

When it comes to those kinds of projections, you just have to remember that the opinions (or indeed merely just projections) of some people are of zero value.

Examples of this? I've seen people on here try to suggest that myself or others were bitter pretend teachers, shit teachers that got fired or whatever; but even if that was true (I'm only average at best I think), one would struggle to take them seriously when they wrote their whole damn post in Chinglish.

Yes, there's a lot of truth in what you said.

As for that 'memory lane' comment... LOL. Teaching should ideally be something that you get away from in order to get a decent job, or something that you move towards to get away from more strenuous work when you head towards retirement. Being an ESL teacher doesn't make you part of an exclusive club.

If you're getting on a bit and want less strenuous work, you have to be lucky and careful in China. It can be bloody hard work just getting to your classrooms, up and down various blocks, along windy corridors (in the winter) of huge middle schools or universities- or both in one day. Maybe nowhere to sit and have your lunch. Perhaps a nice heated training centre might be attractive- although they are not so keen on you when you're getting long in the tooth.

We probably kill a lot of dreams on this board, but it's for their own good

Yes, well, advice is not easy to get right sometimes-but you seem to do a good job.

#31 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
#32 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

When it comes to those kinds of projections, you just have to remember that the opinions (or indeed merely just projections) of some people are of zero value.

Examples of this? I've seen people on here try to suggest that myself or others were bitter pretend teachers, shit teachers that got fired or whatever; but even if that was true (I'm only average at best I think), one would struggle to take them seriously when they wrote their whole damn post in Chinglish.

As for that 'memory lane' comment... LOL. Teaching should ideally be something that you get away from in order to get a decent job, or something that you move towards to get away from more strenuous work when you head towards retirement. Being an ESL teacher doesn't make you part of an exclusive club.

We probably kill a lot of dreams on this board, but it's for their own good.

#33 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

We all know about the advantages it gives women so I won't bother discussing that.

The fact is that if you are a forty-something divorced or single balding white man with a few extra pounds in Australia, the UK, or the USA then the Western world is not for you.

Go to Thailand or the Philippines. Those Western men who are still married and some with kids wish that they could leave the hell that is life these days for the 40 something white male in the West.

I like Australia, but basically the only thing I get from living in Brisbane, Australia, is clean air ( sometimes there is air pollution though ) free medical, clean food supply and plenty of sunshine. Great beaches within 60 km of here also.

Apart from that I can't really think of anything except beautiful parks and gardens, they piss all over the so called "parks" in China and Thailand.

[edited]

#34 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Which country do you hail from?

In Blighty it used to be that a married man's income tax allowance is greater than that of a single man. So you pay less tax to the govt. if you have a wife. A good thing, surely, if that's still the case! Is that still the case?

What about in other western countries?

What about homos who 'marry'? Tax advantage compared to a common law 'marriage'?

What about lesbos who 'marry'? Tax advantage compared to a common law 'marriage'?

Frankly, the rest of your post is only good for informing absolute morons! FTs aren't such people.

I don't know about homosexuals but I hope they get the same treatment as the rest of us. In the west we don't call them belittling name- I don't know where you are from?

#35 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

In my time of teaching? Please expand. Are you taking a trip down MEMORY LANE? Or are you still teaching? And do you regard many of your past/present students as morons?

BTW, there are plenty of moronic students stateside imo!

Morons mostly use the word moron. Bad teachers love to use the term 'pretend teachers', perverts like to.....well, we won't go into that one. But it's a human trait to distance yourself by turning the tables and pretending you're not one of them them them them them. Also if all the world and its mother have referred to you frequently as.. let's say.. lazy, then you turn the tables again and frequently suggest others are lazy. Have you studied psychology?

#36 Parent pandamic - 2018-03-29

Perhaps the mods keep him on this forum to console said morons. I have met many in my time teaching.

In my time of teaching? Please expand. Are you taking a trip down MEMORY LANE? Or are you still teaching? And do you regard many of your past/present students as morons?

BTW, there are plenty of moronic students stateside imo!

#37 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Perhaps the mods keep him on this forum to console said morons. I have met many in my time teaching. :b

#38 Parent pandamic - 2018-03-29

I know that in the west it can pay to actually be seen to have a wife.

Which country do you hail from?

In Blighty it used to be that a married man's income tax allowance is greater than that of a single man. So you pay less tax to the govt. if you have a wife. A good thing, surely, if that's still the case! Is that still the case?

What about in other western countries?

What about homos who 'marry'? Tax advantage compared to a common law 'marriage'?

What about lesbos who 'marry'? Tax advantage compared to a common law 'marriage'?

Frankly, the rest of your post is only good for informing absolute morons! FTs aren't such people.

#39 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

1) If you had 15 million dollars why the fuck would you bother marrying someone or even consider it? Beside not needing to marry, a woman could take over half of that in a divorce settlement when she decides she's had enough of you.

Well, life can be lonely without a regular/familiar partner and it doesn't matter how much money you have.

I know that in the west it can pay to actually be seen to have a wife.

If they do have prenuptial agreements in China the wife could leave the marriage with the clothes she stands up in. That's where a dating agency could advise you-they could earn that 30,000.

2) Is a man so stupid or socially inept that he would need to spend 30,000 dollars on a dating agency? You could go to bars and clubs in China and meet and sleep with different women every night for a month with that sort of cash to spend ( if you were going to spend that money on women ) Or you could just buy a heap of gold and silver jewelry with it or give a couple of thousand to your favorite charity.

No matter how honest or dishonest these men are, they are probably busy men and 30,000 dollars is not a lot of money to have the arrangements taken care of for you.

These guys may be pissed off just sleeping with different women.

As far as bars and clubs are concerned, I think you'll find the mega- rich in China tend to avoid them. They have their own swimming pools, bars, gymnasiums to entertain their friends of which most of them arrive with wives, which can be annoying if you don't have one. Even one to swap for the night with a business friend- variety being the spice of life.

3) 15 million dollars, I can only dream about what I could do with that in Pattaya or the Philippines, or even in Australia. Even 30,000 dollars goes a long way still in pattaya.

Yes, get a good watch for that amount.

4) It is likely these men are criminals or involved in CPC corruption. Only corrupt officials in China have tens of millions of dollars in the bank.

Could be, SB.

They didn't earn the money through hard work, that's for sure!

Don't know, some of them from my experience work extremely hard, even if they're crooked.

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are.

I just watched a Aussie MGTOW video on You Tube where women over 27 in Beijing look for rich husbands. The "only" requirement for the men is that they must be worth at least 15 million USD.

Many of these women are uneducated or have no business skills or work experience or are students and have no money. In one case a 19 year old student married a 50 year old.

Now if this is not high level prostitution I don't know what is. These stupid men paid 30,000 dollars ( not rmb ) to a matchmaker.

There are a few questions I think need answering:

1) If you had 15 million dollars why the fuck would you bother marrying someone or even consider it? Beside not needing to marry, a woman could take over half of that in a divorce settlement when she decides she's had enough of you.

2) Is a man so stupid or socially inept that he would need to spend 30,000 dollars on a dating agency? You could go to bars and clubs in China and meet and sleep with different women every night for a month with that sort of cash to spend ( if you were going to spend that money on women ) Or you could just buy a heap of gold and silver jewelry with it or give a couple of thousand to your favorite charity.

3) 15 million dollars, I can only dream about what I could do with that in Pattaya or the Philippines, or even in Australia. Even 30,000 dollars goes a long way still in pattaya.

4) It is likely these men are criminals or involved in CPC corruption. Only corrupt officials in China have tens of millions of dollars in the bank.

They didn't earn the money through hard work, that's for sure!

An Australian guy made a comment: "I thought Australian women were greedy and materialistic but they are not even close to Chinese gals in the greed stakes".

He also said that idiotic and crass Chinese TV dating show "If You Are The One" tells you all you need to know about Chinese women.

Really, how much more evidence do people need in regard to these people? They are just awful and the bottom of the barrel!

Return to Index › Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are.

Go to another board -