TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › abusive support staff online school beijing
#1 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re: Re abusive support staff online school beijing

Only a matter of time until we see a pretend Silverboy then?

Hang on, didn't some twat do that before?

They did and it was a good forgery. Somebody gets bored somewhere- strums his fingers on the desk until the idea occurs- gets paid too much for doing nowt perhaps.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

Only a matter of time until we see a pretend Silverboy then?

Hang on, didn't some twat do that before?

#3 Parent Educator - 2018-03-29

Indeed! I experienced that so many times myself - in the case of other people and much earlier also by myself.

but the fact remains that education is the most important change factor in any society.
#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re abusive support staff online school beijing

Much better to become a tradesman, in the West anyway. The West may be mostly fucked now, but at least younger people can still do alright financially if the have a trade background. There is still a shortage of plumbers, electricians, carpenters etc. Also needed are technicians to install air-conditioners and other appliances.

As for university, many uni graduates can't find jobs. Even if they do many just become corporate drones who are expendable and can be fired on a whim.

Teaching and journalism are two professions that don't have much of a future. Large media organizations are slashing jobs left right and centre.

It seems only the independent blokes who specialize in reporting from quirky or dangerous locations who are doing really well and produce quality stories.

As for commercial media in Australia, it's just rubbish these days. I hardly bother watching breakfast TV or nightly news and current affairs programs anymore. Often it's nothing but an advertorial disguised as a story.

Maybe the UK is similar.

#5 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

All the evidence points in the opposite direction. The tertiary education system certainly is not helping many students in the West. They can't find jobs half the time anyway.

Stupidly, for a long time parents told their kids to go to uni and get a degree when a lot of these kids should have been going to trade and technical colleges or doing apprenticeships.

They would have been much better off. A trade is a valuable skill that lasts for life. A university degree is like an arsehole, everyone's got one.

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yes, it seems there are many "pretend Turnoi's" floating around in cyberspace.

A new thing, the "pretend Turnoi". We have "pretend teachers", "pretend schools", "pretend traditional Chinese women".

It seems the world is full of pretenders!

"They call him... the great pretender" ..............LOL

#7 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

1) Avoid any other ex-pats who seem to be high and mighty and think they are morally superior to others.

They don't have any "moral high ground" they just talk shit. AVOID!

Those people are usually the creepiest, scariest sort. They have to put on that kind of show for others. Well, if they're teachers, that is. Some of the other expats tend to know how to appear squeaky clean without shouting from the rooftops though; for some strange reason, it always tend to be the 'real teacher brigade' that feel a need to tell you how morally superior they are to you, because they don't drink on weekdays, fuck students etc.

2) Keep away from other ex-pats/foreigners who says things like "Chinese is so hard to learn isn't it!" or "China is an amazing place hey". Or those idiots who tell you that Chinese women are "traditional".

"marriage minded" and "dignified" that's nothing but old-fashioned stereotypical BS. Chinese women only care about two things: money and marriage. If they marry it's only for money. Nobody should think "marriage minded" means "serious about marriage" in China, nothing is further from the truth. Marriage in China is nothing but a financial transaction.

Marriage is a global scam anyway that only benefits bridal shops and designers, jewellers, shoe sellers, cake makers, flower sellers, reception venues and the like.

The now almost inevitable divorce process is also a gravy train, for lawyers.

China is kind of an amazing place, but in the sense of that it is totally unique kind of headfuck. But once again, you don't need to shout about it once the novelty wears off.

3) Avoid any ex-pat who tells you to "avoid other ex-pats and only mix with Chinese people". Only a GW ( grovelling weasel ) and a sell-out would ever listen to that advice.

On top of that, under certain circumstances you could get yourself in big trouble if you don't have support and back up from other foreigners. You need the Chinese to be scared of you to a certain extent and I developed strategies to induce fear in some Chinese people I really didn't trust. The ex-pat ( or FT ) who thinks he is morally superior to others and feels he has some sort of moral and ethical high ground is THE WORST type of foreigner you can ever come across. Also, those people who say BS like "Chinese culture is fascinating" or other such rubbish are to be ignored.

There's partial truth in their advice, but it should be more like: 'Don't exclusively mix with expats.' And the fascinating side of Chinese culture? It's the side that the propaganda departments wouldn't like you to be fascinated by. The past 30 years are arguably just as fascinating as the 5000 that the Chinese love to boast about. The chaotic nature of modern Chinese culture as a result of the unintended consequences of rapid development do fascinate me at times. However, it is not a classy or wonderful culture, just an interesting one to observe.

If you want to learn about 'real Chinese culture®,' there's more to it than Confucius, TCM and tea. Think instead of academic articles about HIV infection rates amongst gays in larger Chinese cities, WeChat latest developments, ShengNv/leftover women, gender imbalances, gaokao stress/suicides, migrant worker related social issues etc. Issues like that are forming what modern day Chinese culture is really becoming.

Back up from other foreigners can be important, and so can back up from Chinese people. But Chinese people tend to throw all loyalty towards a foreign friend in the bin, if faced with the possibly of being labelled a traitor for failing to support the Chinese side in a conflict. Foreigners, however also pick up these local habits and can be completely disloyal snakes too. Sadly, a lot of your foreign friends in China will not turn out to be true friends.

4) Chinese nightlife is some of the most boring in Asia. This ain't no Bangkok, Pattaya, Angeles City, or Cebu. Chinese nightclubs are packed with zombies who "book tables" after work and just hang out with a very closed group of work colleagues or family members. People in China don't go to bars or or clubs to meet others, although if you want a one nighter with a Chinese girl it is still fairly easy, but not like in Thailand or Philippines. The "Soho" bars in China are boring, but usually they are full of sluts, at least the ones in Nanning and Wuhan are. For most Chinese however the idea of a "big night out" is going to some boring restaurant (Chinese of course, YAWN ) and then playing cards till 11pm and going home.

If you don't have foreign friends or Chinese friends who are Fu Er Dai types that studied overseas etc, you most likely won't have such a great time if you want a Western style night out. Unless that is, you get into the seedier sides of doing business with certain people, but I wouldn't recommend mixing heavy dinners, baijiu, ketamine and hookers on a regular basis to anyone.

5) If you are going over there to teach English don't take it seriously: It's not a real job and you should just use it for access to 20 year old university gals for casual sex. You are not saving the world, you are not "contributing to a developing country". Chinese students won't get better jobs because of you. English teaching is not a real job, the pay is shit and it;s generally very boring.

Go over there for a year if you must, put in minimal effort, drink beer in ex-pat bars, shag the local women if you can ( the early to mid thirty and early forties ladies are the best for sex )

You see? Teaching English in China has its uses. But don't do it for too long. Get out whilst you can!

#8 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

I can't believe it's not Turnoi! -

Well it's not, it's not the real thing, dear boy. Turnoi has learned English English, as opposed to 'American English.' Whereas, sometimes he uses too many Zedds, like organize instead of organise, he would never say 'center' as 'The Teacher' did. Especially not the dreaded 'Training Centre!' Been quite a lot of Turnoi lookalikes over the past few months and whoever is aping him he must have a ready library available of 'Turnoi Expressions.'

Motive? Not sure, maybe they want to annoy Turnoi enough for him to make a comeback. Maybe more than one reason.

#9 Parent I can't believe it's not Turnoi! - 2018-03-29

5. I never worked for less than 5.500 USD a month either at home or abroad.

So, is that 5 and half bucks a month with a couple of extra zeros, or are you just European?

#10 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Hi Turnoi!

#11 Parent Teacher - 2018-03-29

I am not Turnoi. But I am a teacher. That means:
1. I hold professional credentials that are recognized in my native country of origin and abroad.
2. These credentials are good for teaching in public as well as decent private education.
3. I have several years of teaching experience.
4. I have worked in secondary as well as in tertiary education.
5. I never worked for less than 5.500 USD a month either at home or abroad.

From your reply, I conclude that you cannot be a REAL teacher....Remember, the emphasis is on REAL teacher.

And my post was about REAL teachers.

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

A great post. I drank a lot of beer when I was in China and boinked many women but I could have done it a lot more in other Asian countries.

China is not the place for women and sex if that's what turns someone on. Mainland Chinese women are the worst out of all Asian women.

They are immature, naive, entitled, ignorant ,and many are sexually inexperienced ( I don't mean they don't have sex, they do, but generally speaking they are hopeless in regard to sexual matters, they don't have a clue )

Thailand wins hands down in party stakes and also for sex.

Now, people to avoid if one does decide to go to China these days:

1) Avoid any other ex-pats who seem to be high and mighty and think they are morally superior to others.

They don't have any "moral high ground" they just talk shit. AVOID!

2) Keep away from other ex-pats/foreigners who says things like "Chinese is so hard to learn isn't it!" or "China is an amazing place hey". Or those idiots who tell you that Chinese women are "traditional".

"marriage minded" and "dignified" that's nothing but old-fashioned stereotypical BS. Chinese women only care about two things: money and marriage. If they marry it's only for money. Nobody should think "marriage minded" means "serious about marriage" in China, nothing is further from the truth. Marriage in China is nothing but a financial transaction.

Marriage is a global scam anyway that only benefits bridal shops and designers, jewellers, shoe sellers, cake makers, flower sellers, reception venues and the like.

The now almost inevitable divorce process is also a gravy train, for lawyers.

3) Avoid any ex-pat who tells you to "avoid other ex-pats and only mix with Chinese people". Only a GW ( grovelling weasel ) and a sell-out would ever listen to that advice.

On top of that, under certain circumstances you could get yourself in big trouble if you don't have support and back up from other foreigners. You need the Chinese to be scared of you to a certain extent and I developed strategies to induce fear in some Chinese people I really didn't trust. The ex-pat ( or FT ) who thinks he is morally superior to others and feels he has some sort of moral and ethical high ground is THE WORST type of foreigner you can ever come across. Also, those people who say BS like "Chinese culture is fascinating" or other such rubbish are to be ignored.

4) Chinese nightlife is some of the most boring in Asia. This ain't no Bangkok, Pattaya, Angeles City, or Cebu. Chinese nightclubs are packed with zombies who "book tables" after work and just hang out with a very closed group of work colleagues or family members. People in China don't go to bars or or clubs to meet others, although if you want a one nighter with a Chinese girl it is still fairly easy, but not like in Thailand or Philippines. The "Soho" bars in China are boring, but usually they are full of sluts, at least the ones in Nanning and Wuhan are. For most Chinese however the idea of a "big night out" is going to some boring restaurant (Chinese of course, YAWN ) and then playing cards till 11pm and going home.

5) If you are going over there to teach English don't take it seriously: It's not a real job and you should just use it for access to 20 year old university gals for casual sex. You are not saving the world, you are not "contributing to a developing country". Chinese students won't get better jobs because of you. English teaching is not a real job, the pay is shit and it;s generally very boring.

Go over there for a year if you must, put in minimal effort, drink beer in ex-pat bars, shag the local women if you can ( the early to mid thirty and early forties ladies are the best for sex )

Remember this Silverboy advice newbies, you will do well, LOL!

#13 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

I hear you, but the fact remains that education is the most important change factor in any society.

#14 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

If one really had a decent level of critical thinking ability; they'd quickly conclude that there's no point teaching these days, even in the West.

Many universities cut costs by having PhD candidates tutor classes, rather than firing full time staff. Mind you, the life of a fully paid academic seems to not be quite as great as it once was.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/28/adjunct-professors-homeless-sex-work-academia-poverty

Then, when you go down towards primary and secondary education in Western countries, you'll soon find that they have been picking up tips from the Chinese by cutting corners to save money, etc:

https://www.indeed.co.uk/Unqualified-Teacher-jobs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10775185/Unqualified-teachers-hired-to-take-lessons-on-the-cheap.html

https://www.rt.com/uk/246965-unqualified-teachers-uk-schools/

Makes you wonder how seriously teaching is taken as a career these days, doesn't it?

And when all those refugees start popping out sprogs in a few years time, you'll probably find that 10 years down the road, you'll be dealing with excessively large class sizes, kids that barely speak the native language of the country that you work in, not to mention the lower IQs, stunted development and incest related hereditary illnesses usually encountered amongst those kinds of groups.

One can critically evaluate their performance throughout all areas of their life and may find that instead of teaching, they can instead follow far more rewarding paths. Some teachers may like to believe that they are genuinely giving something back to the world; in reality, you're probably just babysitting little shits whose parents couldn't raise them properly, such is the decline of the West.

Why do that, when you can earn more elsewhere, create products and services that bring genuine happiness to the world, create jobs and contribute to the economy, rather than sitting in your classroom, not having to fight to succeed against competitors, not having to balance the books because you'll be nothing but a parasite that lives off the taxpayer?

There's no need to worry about becoming a 'better teacher.' You can improve yourself much more by simply not teaching and getting a better job.

#15 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Turnoi, just from your own definition of a teacher and from the way you wrote this post, I find hilarious that you gave yourself the handle "Teacher".

Well, from the way he wrote 'this post' Turnoi didn't write it- now did he!

#16 Parent The Unturnoi - 2018-03-29

Turnoi, just from your own definition of a teacher and from the way you wrote this post, I find hilarious that you gave yourself the handle "Teacher".

#17 Parent Teacher - 2018-03-29

YES to the quote below as far as ESL teaching is concerned. It's not a real job under the present conditions in training centers and also at certain colleges/universities.

I also agree that someone with just a TEFL cert is not a REAL teacher. Real teachers have degrees plus professional postgraduate, recognized teacher training.

The employers who hire REAL teachers? In China, most of the latter don't know what professional language teaching in a West context is and therefore do not provide a teaching environment where REAL teachers can do their best for students, mature and grow.

In China, when the pay is shit, the teaching environment is shit, then also the "teachers" they can find are shit because the latter are not teaching professionals and lack an appropriate personality attitude that makes them come across as REAL teachers.

BEING A REAL TEACHER also essentially includes reflective and critical thinking not only for self-assessment with regard to one's own teaching performance but also about the teaching environment and society as such.
Whether you call that "leftist" or not; it's a part of real teacher's personality: A teacher should know why a student does not perform too well, and instead of beating a student for bad performance, he should help the student mature and grow. To do exactly that, a teacher needs to have a critical view of the society in which he lives. Unprofessional student treatment can be best be left to the drunkards and other pretenders in China who call themselves "teachers" although they are none.

The best path for any new teacher today? Do something better than teaching.
#18 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

It's easy to spot FT's abroad whose agendas have little or nothing to do with helping
students achieve their goals. The silvertoddler even admits that his reason for trying
to make it as a teacher in China was for the sex and the beer. There were many just like
him. Fortunately, that's starting to slowly change.

What's starting to change in China is that the genuine teachers are mostly leaving China or just give the place a wide berth.

As for the sex and beer route, there's much better places for that than China and people know that too. Schools don't just recruit a load of Eastern Europeans for no apparent reason, it is because they can't replace real teachers with sexpats anymore.

I suppose there are many reasons a person can become embittered about the teaching
profession. Many "teachers," for example, are lured into positions at training
centers only to find that they've been duped in numerous ways. Such training centers
have been discussed here, if not overly discussed, many times. I've read and heard all
the terrible stories and am thankful that in the seven years I taught in China I never
had to resort to teaching in such a place.

Universities, training centres... Both different flavours of shit.

A university job may be far more tolerable but you still have the corruption and the general state of the Chinese education system to deal with. Training centres are only worth teaching at for quick part-time cash; the ironic thing being that their shitness usually means that they can't recruit full time teachers and they'll be forced to get part-time guys in and pay them much more per hour.

As for teaching in developed countries - it is becoming increasingly clear that as the West heads towards a steady path of decline, many educational institutions are becoming little more than indoctrination centres. If one was to just take a quick look at the average teacher in a Western school today, it would quickly become apparent that they are most of them are just some bitter, leftist blue haired unfuckable monster that is on a mission to force teenage girls to accept that they're going to get gang-raped by refugees (and that it is now 'cool') or to tell little Timmy that despite only being 8 years old, that he is 'definitely trans.'

The best path for any new teacher today? Do something better than teaching.

Note to greenhorns. If you're new to China and want to actually get something out of the
experience, avoid all expats and all places where they hang out. In fact, just avoid as
many Westerners as possible.

It depends which kind of expats you are talking about. Teachers? They're simply not expats. Even the international school teachers that might get an expat package still don't tend to behave like expats either. That's why they hang out in the cheapest, crappiest bars where all the Africans and Middle-Eastern university students also seem to go. Such have their purpose, they're often the best place to pick up slutty, chubby white chicks; if that's what you're after.

The guys doing real jobs? In some of the bigger cities, they're often found hanging out where the young, middle class (and most likely overseas educated) Chinese guys hang out anyway; your paths will probably cross. Of course, you can go all 'realChina®' about it and only hang around with the farmers, but in the same sense that there's no point in only hanging out with Westerners, there's also no point in deliberately avoiding them. Besides, even if such Western guys are nobs, they'll only be there on a quick business trip half of the time and were probably only brought there by their Chinese colleagues. My social life is often a part of my work life these days, so anything that isn't a KTV trip with Chinese colleagues or clients often represents a refreshing change of scenery.

And how does one dress like a teacher? I do so want to get it right.

Refer to the 'English teacher starter pack' memes, take on an office casual dress code, then add certain factors such as lack of self respect/hygeine (especially the tendency to sport an overgrown beard and a manbun these days), a general facial expression that represents a combination of being constantly lost and hungover at the same time, an excessively large backpack carried everywhere that probably contains little of value except a laptop, a tendency to wear shorts and flip flops to work, looking worn out from travelling everywhere out public transport to training centres all day either due to being farmed out miles away from your apartment to other centres by your training centre or the university not paying one enough to live well on their salary.

There's much more that one could add to that list. Alternatively, find out a way to steal a bright orange EF polo shirt or whatever (probably by shagging one of the Chinese staff that has an unhealthy obsession with foreign but non-teacher dick) and just wear that, forget to shave for a week, wear your shittiest pair of trousers etc. Or just refer to this little beauty: https://imgur.com/a/zeLKK

#19 Parent Concerned FT - 2018-03-29

Yes, absolutely correct! Mix with the Chinese instead. And avoid training centers, where you are most likely to meet the scum of the earth, both foreign and Chinese, male and female.

If you're new to China and want to actually get something out of the experience, avoid all expats and all places where they hang out. In fact, just avoid as many Westerners as possible.
#20 Parent lestyouforget - 2018-03-29

I consider it quite disgraceful that you even place any real value upon the idea of being a
teacher.

Surely you jest. Nevertheless, should you be serious, it begs the question as to the value of any or all of your own past teachers. Never had one who inspired you? Mentored you? Inadvertently triggered something that sent you on an amazing journey? l If not, 'tis a pity.

Foreign teachers - if that's what we're talking about - who succeed in China, even if it be by their own gauge, do so by recognizing that there is far more than mere utterances in front of a class that enable one to connect with their students and to participate in their learning process. If one sees it as a job and nothing more, it is because that's their mindset. I can't change that. I can, though, improve my own ability to connect with my students by focusing on them rather than myself.

It's easy to spot FT's abroad whose agendas have little or nothing to do with helping students achieve their goals. The silvertoddler even admits that his reason for trying to make it as a teacher in China was for the sex and the beer. There were many just like him. Fortunately, that's starting to slowly change.

I suppose there are many reasons a person can become embittered about the teaching profession. Many "teachers," for example, are lured into positions at training centers only to find that they've been duped in numerous ways. Such training centers have been discussed here, if not overly discussed, many times. I've read and heard all the terrible stories and am thankful that in the seven years I taught in China I never had to resort to teaching in such a place.

Finding one's self, though, in such an unexpectedly awful position ("Come to exotic China.") and in some cases not being able to make a clean get away, can indeed make one embittered in regards to teaching in China or, indeed, many countries where the same story often plays out. But whatever your reasoning is for making such a statement as that above, I can grant that it is your own and you've a right to it. Never too late to recant, though.

Real value. Hmm. Yeah, well, hmm.

In fact, one may as well just dress up as a 'teacher,' if pushed to attend any of the expat
Halloween parties this year.

Note to greenhorns. If you're new to China and want to actually get something out of the experience, avoid all expats and all places where they hang out. In fact, just avoid as many Westerners as possible.

And how does one dress like a teacher? I do so want to get it right.

#21 Parent lestyouforget - 2018-03-29

Very good post! Well done!

Aw shucks...my pleasure.

#22 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Drags, you are 100 per cent correct.

#23 Parent lestyouforget - 2018-03-29

Turnoi commenting on Turnoi

You don't seriously think that, do ya eh?

#24 Parent lestyouforget - 2018-03-29

huh?

#25 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

lol, I'm sure the schools are preparing the white monkeys for Halloween shows well in advance.

#26 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

I consider it more disgraceful that you would pretend to be a teacher, fail at it, and then
have the audacity to slam others for succeeding at that which you cannot. Grow up.

I consider it quite disgraceful that you even place any real value upon the idea of being a teacher.

In fact, one may as well just dress up as a 'teacher,' if pushed to attend any of the expat Halloween parties this year.

#27 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

haha, you can't hide by changing user names. What I and my supporters write is 100 per cent correct. It can be backed up by relevant data from various ( real ) professionals also.

I know you are not well educated, stop telling porky pies on here.

#28 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Turnoi commenting on Turnoi

#29 Parent Loretta Wheelwright - 2018-03-29

Very good post! Well done!

#30 Parent lestyouforget - 2018-03-29

But those who think about going to China and feel like they can get on some high horse about it need to know they are doing nothing but disgracing themselves.

I consider it more disgraceful that you would pretend to be a teacher, fail at it, and then have the audacity to slam others for succeeding at that which you cannot. Grow up.

This man may piss off a lot of people with his opinions.

The opinions of uneducated, small minded trolls are useless. Those with a healthier and more holistic view of the world either laugh at his posts or simply ignore them for the trash they really are. Don't be fooled by the number of posts he writes. Try thinking of quality over quantity and stop disgracing yourself by aligning with such a dimwit.

#31 Parent Skanderbeg - 2018-03-29

You seem to have met the wrong people.

Just look at how fake people are in their behavior and in their interactions with each others, even more so with Foreigners. Fake kindness from the girls, fake toughness from the dudes, this is China.
#32 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

This man may piss off a lot of people with his opinions. But those who think about going to China and feel like they can get on some high horse about it need to know they are doing nothing but disgracing themselves.

#33 Parent Gordon Bennet - 2018-03-29

Bollox, I hope you are safe and well and not in Catalonia.

But at least I know you're not barely surviving, courtesy of food stamps, in your parents' cellar down some lane somewhere in the land of the free!

Be thankful for small mercies!

#34 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Well I totally agree with you. I lived in China for many years. Yes, Chinese people are pretenders and liars but there are more than a few individuals on boards like this who will try to convince you otherwise.

You are right, Chinese women are not "traditional" and their fake innocence is just bullshit. I've said it many times on here but I get called "racist" for telling the truth. If a Chinese woman pretends to be pure and innocent when she is whoring and having one nights stands all the time she is a hypocrite and I have no qualms about telling people the truth about her.

I have nothing against prostitution or slutty women as long as these people don't try to keep it a secret.

It's not just in regards to sex that the Chinese are liars and hypocrites. They constantly lie on a daily basis and nothing these low lives say can be taken seriously.

They lie about their jobs, their lifestyles, their wealth, their family, a lot of things. And when you catch them out in an obvious and blatant lie they deny it.

China is a useless country with fake and bullshit people. All this talk about China being a "great civilization" is garbage. It's a dirty and disgusting and superficial place.

#35 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You are right on both counts.

Nobody is impressed by the newly rich Chinese who move to Western countries. Their wealth means nothing in the USA, Canada, or Australia.

Many Australian people for instance were wealthier than today's rich Chinese decades ago. No good these Chinese going to cities like Sydney, or London in the UK and bragging about their wealth, the locals will just laugh at them.

Outside of China these people are nothing and most people hate them thanks to their uncivilized behavior. Money does not buy style and class, especially in the case of Chinese people.

As for women, yes, the white man still gets most attention in Asia. Some nerdy British Chinese guy will not do well when he returns to China.

Asian women still generally put the white man man first, and increasingly blacks, due to their sexual prowess.

#36 Parent The Revealer - 2018-03-29

You did exactly that on another forum, remember?

"I have always stood against informing on people on this forum, whether it's LondonGirl to the tax authorities, a bod with a fake degree, or some prostitute whom I don't like".

#37 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Well I think people should be consistent and tell the truth.

Among the few remaining regular posters I can almost hear the resounding shouts of "hear him, hear him! I don't agree with SB on most things but he's right with this one, we should all be consistent and pay for it with our lives if needs be if ever we have been inconsistent." 'Fraid I can't be so judgmental or perfect.

I have always stood against informing on people on this forum, whether it's LondonGirl to the tax authorities, a bod with a fake degree, or some prostitute whom I don't like. Or indeed anybody suspected of something- as-rumour-would-have-it. I believe in keeping my nose out of these matters.

#38 Parent SuperKupo - 2018-03-29

Dude this is China, the land of lies and pretense. I have had enough one night stands with so-called traditional girls to know that.

I mean seriously, everything people do or say in China is distorted reality. Just look at how fake people are in their behavior and in their interactions with each others, even more so with Foreigners. Fake kindness from the girls, fake toughness from the dudes, this is China.

Do not ever assume that stuff people say or do in China is true, including how their present themselves.

#39 Parent SuperKupo - 2018-03-29

[edited]

An insane amount of rich Chinese who emigrated to the West resent Westerners because of the general indifference to their wealth and the irrelevance of their status and power outside of China.

Either this or he is a Brit-born Chinese who thought that he would be the king in the motherland but quickly found out that no one gives a damn about his AA-ness and local girls are too busy worshiping White guys.

#40 Parent Concerned FT - 2018-03-29

You are self-sacrificing yourself, which you shouldn't do. If you really cared about your students, you would do your best to convince them to move with you to better shores instead of letting them pay and support a rubbish outfit like your current online "school".

" I will teach at my best for them in spite of the obstacles I face".
#41 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Well I think people should be consistent and tell the truth. A woman should not be telling people that is "traditional" and a "good girl"
and then working as a prostitute when she is not teaching.

That is why I had no sympathy for her.

#42 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You do not owe the students anything. You should not work for 12 dollars and hour, you are getting ripped off. However, naming and shaming is good.

I 'm not trying to be a smart arse, just saying you can do a lot better.

One think to remember: never ever go easy on a woman just because she is a woman. Not saying you are, but most laowai in China are reticent/hesitant to go after Chinese women who do the wrong thing.

They deserve no special treatment, and if any of their family members support them or help them they are guilty by association.

I used to enjoy threatening shitty Chinese people and sensing their fear.

#43 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

When you finally leave post his pic on different websites and his full name and tell everyone about what a terrible person he is.

Chinese are basically cowards and they don't like public exposure.

#44 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Why don't you just fully name them? Really annoying that so many ESL people have no balls.

Name and shame, publicly humiliate, believe me it works with the Chinese.

Full name, where they work, where they live, dig up dirt on them, humiliate them, make them "lose face".

A few years back I outed a Chinese English teacher who was moonlighting as a prostitute in Nanning.

Nothing wrong with her doing that but she portrayed herself as being "traditional" and "no sex before marriage", etc, etc.

Well, I'm sure she never got another teaching job and is estranged from her family thanks to me, LOL!

Even if somebody is your worst enemy there's no excuse to inform on somebody like that. It's not something I would ever consider doing or do. It would be one of those things that home-in and haunt me for the rest of my life. Lesser matters from the past do that to me- thankfully I haven't a sin in my arsenal of memories as serious as that one, SB.

I agree with you about the fake degrees- that is dangerous territory which give others excuse for squealing. Unfortunately I am not a person confident enough to believe I have judged 100 percent well in life at any given time, so I must withhold my vengeance, maybe for all time. I get things wrong from time to time.

I hope that person is not estranged from her family, I really do.

#45 Parent howdy - 2018-03-29

Well, Silverboy, I will name a name now at this time. His name is 'Kelvin', He is Chinese and lives in the UK a lot. He came out of nowhere on my support staff yesterday and ambushed me using every profanity in the book. He has a serious chip on his shoulder, but not sure why. The director apologized to me, but he is an evil person. I am kind and good and a company has no right to have such a person on the staff. I am changing schools but will not leave my students, many of whom have been studying with me for more than two years. I have never received a raise in all my 4 years with this company, though I teach 200 students per month. and work 7 days per week. I have had one day off in four years. I am still making $12 per hour.

I will not name the school because I do not want to give it publicity and thus, new teachers. I do not want to help the people who make my life a living hell by publicizing them. When they wouldn't pay me, I threatened to go to the PSB and suddenly they paid me. Believe me I have balls, or I would not have survived the abuse for this long. I teach in the face of extreme adversity. I owe it to my students. This staff is a horde of bullies and dishonest people. But I still consider my students angels. I will teach at my best for them in spite of the obstacles I face.

PS: Easy for you to say name their names. What names ? Their English names don't mean anything. They refuse to divulge their real names in Chinese. People like this are not honest. They are like criminals. But, I will try to copy some of their screen names for you, some of which are in Chinese. Here you are, Silverboy, a name in Chinese of the most evil person I have ever had the misfortune of hearing from in my life: 空中口语吧kelvin乐语互动 空中口语吧kelvin乐语互动 19 空中口语吧kelvin乐语互动 19 More to come. I' m with you. Name and shame !

#46 Parent howdy - 2018-03-29

Here is another name ot go on the list 空中口语吧Selina-乐语互动 09:22:01 空中口语吧Selina-乐语互动 09:22:01

#47 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Why don't you just fully name them? Really annoying that so many ESL people have no balls.

Name and shame, publicly humiliate, believe me it works with the Chinese.

Full name, where they work, where they live, dig up dirt on them, humiliate them, make them "lose face".

A few years back I outed a Chinese English teacher who was moonlighting as a prostitute in Nanning.

Nothing wrong with her doing that but she portrayed herself as being "traditional" and "no sex before marriage", etc, etc.

Well, I'm sure she never got another teaching job and is estranged from her family thanks to me, LOL!

My horrible Chinese online school- Beware! - 2018-03-29
abusive support staff online school beijing

I work for the most disgusting, abusive school in all of China and all the world. This is part of a response from a support staff member to me just now. your friend Kelvin sane this today:
空中口语吧kelvin乐语互动 19:00:06
you are shit fucking shit
空中口语吧kelvin乐语互动 19:00:18
you are a teacher teaching my ass
空中口语吧kelvin乐语互动 19:00:26
kiss your mother ass
空中口语吧kelvin乐语互动 19:03:53
your mother teach you how to say fuck!!! yes

This company is based in Beijing. The guys English name is Kelvin. He was educated in the UK and is Chinese. I have never seen such abusive and foul language. Be warned, all. Be warned. Behind the sches things like this are lurking.
Company name starts with S, ends with R.

Return to Index › abusive support staff online school beijing

Go to another board -