TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

If you think teaching ESL in China is not a real job then why do you care if a teacher is using a fake degree there? I mean, where is the harm? Nobody is going to die or get injured because of it.

As for your snitching on another laowai, that is deplorable and disgraceful imo. Why would you even consider helping and supporting the Chinese PSB? A total sell out action I think. Are you a Westerner or a Chinese?

The only time I would report a foreigner in Asia to authorities is if they were claiming benefits abroad from their home country that they were not entitled to.

I know an American in China who was claiming certain veterans benefits he was not entitled to. Also, he was not paying his child support payments. Now,I'm anti-marriage and anti-family, but if a man and woman do have a kid together they have certain financial responsibilities toward that kid. A USA friend on mine reported this individual to the relevant authorities in the USA, IRS, etc, as he is defrauding the US taxpayer.

If I knew an Australian living in Asia who was cheating the Australian taxpayer I'd report him/her. As for other foreigners, I don't care what they do.

Messages In This Thread
Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- SuperKupo -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- lestyouforget -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Lotus Blossom -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules

Go to another board -