TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › To Taffy, Foxy, Migs and the other Brexiters
#1 Parent Ex-Pat - 2018-03-29
Re To Taffy, Foxy, Migs and the other Brexiters

And that "man" didn't do anything to help?
The only safe thing I could think about is the to teach potential rape victims some type of Martial Arts for self-defense. Kickboxing would be quite nice in such a case. To kick the evil-doer there where it hurts most...

Sydney Man Jailed For Filming Gang Rape Of Teenager
A man has been jailed for at least five years after filming the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl at a Sydney house party.
#2 Parent Ex-Pat - 2018-03-29

It's their good right to "adore" whoever they want. But they should respect opinions different from theirs instead of calling those with other opinions "fools" or "idiots". The fool often does not know he is a fool and calls others the same. This is what fools do.

#3 Parent Ex-Pat - 2018-03-29

Small mind, yes. Heretosay is right. Trump hasn't really successful at all till now. All his presidential decrees banning Muslim from immigration were stopped by court rule so far. Anything else he has been successful in`No.
Trump is a fool with far too big a mouth. He is a waste of space.

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You bet. I think Trump is just great. He is doing a splendid job.

Putting all the undesirable types in their place.

Next is for him to put the Chinese and North Koreans in the place.

I'm hoping there will be a war with North Korea as it means China will be destroyed also, at least it's economy will.

It can't happen soon enough, good riddance to China and Chinese women.

#5 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29
Re: Re To Taffy, Foxy, Migs and the other Brexiters

Perfect reply!!!!

#6 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29

Great post!!!!!

#7 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29

"Aussies leave Croatia after pleading guilty to gang rape
THREE men are expected to arrive back home in Australia today after pleading guilty to gang raping a teenage backpacker in Croatia. But freedom came at a cost."

Charles Miranda in London
News Corp Australia Network JANUARY 31, 2016 12:00AM

#8 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29

To those people who will say "give me examples" the Skaf gang rape case in Sydney
is a prime example.

This was even before 9/11. There have been heaps more since then. The good ol Skaf boys raped
the women and told them after " you were raped because you are an Australian".

Indeed. It was nearly 18 yrs. ago. Here's something a little more contemporary:

"Sydney Man Jailed For Filming Gang Rape Of Teenager
A man has been jailed for at least five years after filming the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl at a Sydney house party."
18/10/2017 6:30 PM AEDT | Updated 18/10/2017 6:57 PM AEDT

I could post more if you'd like - many more.

#9 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29

You and your likes have taken this forum for teachers down to restroom level.

Indeed they have. As they wallow around in the muck of their own creation, they need to be reminded now and then that small minds think alike. Thus, SB adores Trump, Daffy and John and they, excluding Trump, adore him.

#10 Parent Ex-Pat - 2018-03-29

You and your likes have taken this forum for teachers down to restroom level. Bullshit!

Your honesty in these matters is an asset to this forum, SB, and don't let them tell you otherwise.
#11 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yourself, myself, John O'Shei: The only posters on this forum with honesty and common sense. Good values and morals. Fifi is also ok but still a bit left-wing for my liking.

As for the rest of em, not much hope for them I'm sorry to say!

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yeah, they are big heroes, LOL!

#13 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

We don't want to be importing rapists and drug dealers from uncivilized nations with inferior cultures.

These parasites are ruining Western society. They have "morals" and "values" that are incompatible with Western values.

These people form ghettos and do not assimilate. Many can't speak English or refuse to do so.

[edited]

#14 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29

....gang-banged because Muslim women are too precious to offend.

Tell that to the Yazidi women fighting against ISIS.

#15 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

The fact is that Muslim men in the UK and Australia enjoy raping young girls. It is part of their history and "culture".

There have been many examples of Muslim gang rape in both the UK and Australia.

Your honesty in these matters is an asset to this forum, SB, and don't let them tell you otherwise.

#16 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

but how many Australian women have been raped by Australians since then?
the Muslim % is small.

We do and have always had enough home-grown white rapists so we have enough of our own and don't need to import extra. Or do you believe "we haven't had enough rapes this year , Prime Minister, we'd better import some more Muslims, they can bring the victims up to a reasonable number. Anyway, no band of rapists has ever been compared with the victim numbers churned out by those taxi-drivers, if you are talking about underage children , gang-banged because Muslim women are too precious to offend.

#17 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The incidence of rape by white Australian men is a small percentage.

Ofcourse, you will get the occasional nutter ( eg: "Brisbane Bikeway Attacker" ) a few years back now.

Or a bloke in Gosford near Sydney who preyed on young girls walking through a nature reserve on the way to school.

Uber seems to have a problem with rapists at the moment, not enough security screening by the look of it.

Although sometimes the allegations are just "he said, she said". A woman just saying "I was raped" is not evidence.

#18 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

but how many Australian women have been raped by Australians since then?
the Muslim % is small.

#19 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

To those people who will say "give me examples" the Skaf gang rape case in Sydney is a prime example.

This was even before 9/11. There have been heaps more since then. The good ol Skaf boys raped the women and told them after " you were raped because you are an Australian".

#20 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Trump is correct again. Something must be done about these Muslims. They are a threat to the social fabric and integrity of British society ( what's left of it )

#21 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The fact is that Muslim men in the UK and Australia enjoy raping young girls. It is part of their history and "culture".

There have been many examples of Muslim gang rape in both the UK and Australia.

#22 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Sex crime was un-reported before, so it looks higher now, but only because it is now better reported:

Yes, the police played down the participation of Muslim taxi drivers' participation of raping and drugging underage girls for a very long time. They (the police) were forced by the newspapers to reveal what had been happening. Bedtime otherwise I would address the rest of your post.

Curious - 2018-03-29
To Taffy, Foxy, Migs and the other Brexiters

I am not posting because trump tweeted something (I stopped reading about him 3 weeks ago and have been feeling much better since). I am posting because of comments made by the Brexiters - right wing talk - on this board in the past year or so to the effect that Muslim immigrants increase the crime rate of the UK.

trump wrote "United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror." His source? The author of the article presumes that trump might have seen one of his own previous tweets somewhere, liked it, and quoted it... :o)

But fun apart, here are the facts about an increase of violent crimes in the UK: It is unrelated to terrorism and it is not increasing:

The 13 percent increase comes from a report released on Thursday by the Office for National Statistics in the United Kingdom.

“The simple answer,” a spokesman told us by phone, “is that our statistical release bulletin yesterday made no link between terrorism and violent crime.”

Sex crime was un-reported before, so it looks higher now, but only because it is now better reported:

Those improvements in recording crime are one reason that the number of sex crimes has increased, up 19 percent year-over-year.

Homicides:

The number of homicides actually fell 2 percent, year over year — a fall which, weirdly, is due to a mass casualty incident in 1989. The U.K. counts a homicide in the year in which it was identified as a homicide, not the year in which the death occurred. A number of deaths related to a stampede at a soccer game in Hillsborough that occurred nearly 30 years ago were first counted in the 2016 tally, so the 2 percent drop year-over-year in the new data is a drop compared to the deaths in 2016 plus the Hillsborough count. If you exclude Hillsborough from the 2016 totals and the deaths in terror attacks in London and Manchester, the number of homicides increased 8 percent.

The biggest increases were in stalking and harassment and robbery. The increase in the number of crimes labeled “violence with injury” was up 10 percent — the increase in those labeled “violence without injury” was up 21 percent. This doesn’t seem like a crisis driven by international terrorism.

So let's call the talk against Muslims the way it is: Right wing talk.

Return to Index › To Taffy, Foxy, Migs and the other Brexiters

Go to another board -