TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › protect your assets:
#1 Parent Rubbish man - 2018-03-29
Re: Re protect your assets:

Why should he stop? Simply because you dislike some of his posts? You are the least one with a right to insist on the same!

#2 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Would you stop!!!

#3 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Took you quite a long time to see that,lol.

Well, that's ten words which tell me, you normally can't abide Fifi and she detests you. First time I have ever seen a poster called 'Rubbish Man?' Who will it be tomorrow morning and then who tomorrow evening? You are taking the piss out of this forum, are you not?

Now will she have the courage to throw your support back in your face? No she won't- no class you see.

#4 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

I fully share your assessment in this case.

Ha haha!- that'll make a big impact on opinions.

#5 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Well, that's maybe because she is often busy giggling at pics of anonymous girls from Thailand being paraded for her approval. Listen, we don't even know that the poster Fifi is a female at all, we know nothing about her and so she really shouldn't take a bit of boisterous fun from me or anybody else as anything personal. I certainly won't joke with her ever again it was a bit silly of me- it just created some attention for her. The precious little thing will just get ignored in the future.

#6 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

I am also a "typical libtard" but you cannot offend anyone. The rubbish you post is just good for our entertainment; especially when you show your non-knowledge on topics you know nothing about. Well, I believe HERETOSAY (a poster different from me) looks at it the same way. Dumb/stupid people cannot annoy anyone.

No, you don't sound upset by the "dumb/stupid people" one little bit- we believe you! hahahaha!

#7 Parent Conerned FT - 2018-03-29

I fully share your assessment in this case.

What a disgusting old man you truly are. Sadly, some folks just never grow up.
#8 Parent Rubbish Man - 2018-03-29

I am still pissed. You old dirty man.

#9 Parent In the Know - 2018-03-29

I am also a "typical libtard" but you cannot offend anyone. The rubbish you post is just good for our entertainment; especially when you show your non-knowledge on topics you know nothing about. Well, I believe HERETOSAY (a poster different from me) looks at it the same way. Dumb/stupid people cannot annoy anyone.

He's a typical libtard, easily offended.
#10 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Don't know why he/she made it his business. I shall however make a point of not joking with Internet friends again. That went down like a lead weight, did it not?...it did surprise me...oh well, once bitten..

Off for two blood tests today to make sure a new drug isn't reaping havoc- it can make a man grow breasts and give 'brewer's droop' but I am okay so far. Funny thing is I can get up hills and that with less trouble than before I went to China- but could be because I have lost the belly.

#11 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

#12 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Why not "What a disgusting old man you untruly are?" hahaha-methinks you and Fifi protest too much. Why don't you throw in a swoon or two to properly embellish? hahaha!

#13 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29

#14 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

It was not a typo because the rest of your post is based on it.
When you get caught, Taffy, you lie.
It must have started when you were a child, right?
Can you man up?

#15 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

You just lost credibility with me. Why did you do that?

Hahahha, don't let my typo upset you so.

Walked 15 miles today and still have to look after the girl- wife on overtime and doesn't return until 2amish. Have a good weekend.

#16 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

I am still pissed. You old dirty man.

#17 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

I am lucky I caught you in the act, otherwise your defamatory posts stay online for ever without correction. You just lost credibility with me. Why did you do that?

#18 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Taffy, I am disappointed. You are guilty of defamation: I wrote "I love hard rock" (see post below). You should not do things like these, at least no such obvious lies (prima facie as the lawyers say).

#19 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

I love hard cock.

Too much information, Fifi!!!!!- fair made me blush. let's keep to music. Now the music I really loathe and detest is 'Heavy Bass' It doesn't matter how low you turn down the volume, it'll even creep up the brickwork and become intrusive.

#20 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

I love hard rock.
I also love classic (listened to Faust and Rigoletto, for example, 300 times each during my 20's, could sing - or make sounds that could charitably be called singing - the 4 parts).

#21 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Click below. Good until the last second.

I hate music and like peace and quiet. I will tolerate classical but that's it.

#22 Parent Happy married - 2018-03-29

Absolutely irrational and BS!

You are jealous
#23 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

You wrote "That song is so me! "
Well in my case, this song IS me.
My favorite song ever.

#24 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

That's great! That song is so me! I was never really a Nickelback fan, but that's awesome.

They are good instrumentalists, a bit like Metallica. The comments are funny too, the singer being compared to Nicholas Cage.

#25 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Click below. Good until the last second.

#26 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Good song. A good song for mongers like me.

#27 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

I will add 3 lines from one of my favorite songs "Burn it to the ground" by Nickelback:
"We got no class, no taste, no shirt, and shit faced
Well... no chain, no lock, and this train won't stop
We got no fear, no doubt, all in balls out"

#28 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

I'm not married. Not since 2009. I learned my lesson. So unlike other people I don't have any problems with marriage anymore.

Some food for thought for you: "no kids, no wife, no problems in life".

#29 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

Yes, forget about all this marriage crap. Just go down to Pattaya and have a good time.

It's what the smart fellows like me do!

#30 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

Since when do you know what is good for me? lol

My marriage to a Chinese has lasted ten years so far. She looked after me when the chips were down, which is more than you can say for English girls these days. Previous marriages lasted one year and eighteen respectively. I am still on good terms with one and don't know where the other one is but as she'd be over a hundred now I expect she's with Jesus.
#31 Parent Happily married - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

Since when do you know what is good for me? lol

#32 Parent Actually Widowed. - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

What's with the 'Happily Married' moniker? Didn't your wife die years ago?

Instead of wasting your time constantly having a dig at Silverboy, you could be enjoying your post-marriage freedom banging loads of Thai hookers like he does!

#33 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

"The problems you have with marriage are only yours - only yours!"
You are jealous, Turnoi

#34 Parent Happily married - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

Instead of posting on teaching and ESL takes this board down to restroom level. You are posting on topics that are only of interest and concern to you personally and that are totally irrelevant for anyone else. It indicates that you have a lot of personal problems yourself. Like your poster friend Fifi. You are at the wrong place on here; there is hardly any intelligent remark to read from the both of you. Since the board is flooded with posts like that it may as well shut down; the two of you make it really useless. The problems you have with marriage are only yours - only yours!

#35 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Agreed!

#36 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

Go back to your books on putonghua and pinyin Turnoi.

You really are a boring person.

#37 Parent Happily Married - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

The passage below is a good example of what is called "projection" of you as a loser in marriage life. A bitter old loser, yes!

Marriage and family is not "success". It is a global scam for the benefit of women and lawyers and people like you are an easy mark.
#38 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

The FACT is that YOU are the LOSER. The MGTOW movement is exploding in number.

Marriage is for losers like you who have surrendered your will to the social expectations of women and society.

The sad truth for you is that us MGTOW always have the last laugh.

We laugh when you lose almost everything you own in a divorce settlement and end living in a one bedroom rented flat on welfare when you are 60 y/o old.

It happens a lot, it happens a lot more than you may realize.

Marriage and family is not "success". It is a global scam for the benefit of women and lawyers and people like you are an easy mark.

Stay single and have short-term casual relationships or use hookers and protect yourself from financial ruin.

#39 Parent Happily married - 2018-03-29
Re protect your assets:

I am not sure whether anyone wants to read such trash on here. Always the same stuff from someone like you.

There are losers in professional and private life; and according to your own input, you are a loser in marriage and family life. Other posters on here are or were happily married, have raised children and carry on in their lives. So, why should they listen to what you have to say in that regard? It's highly not only highly irrelevant for them but also soooooo boring! Yaaaaaaaaaaawn! Get a life!

I will be posting some valuable information on here in the near future advising men how to protect themselves from nasty Chinese and Western bitches/wenches.

For all you fools intending to marry you really need to think twice. Think about the MGTOW lifestyle instead.

For anyone already in the marriage trap there are things you can do to minimize your losses when the divorce decision is finally made. You must prepare well in advance however to to prevent these nasty wenches from taking everything you own. This especially applies to married men.

Stay tuned!

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
protect your assets:

I will be posting some valuable information on here in the near future advising men how to protect themselves from nasty Chinese and Western bitches/wenches.

For all you fools intending to marry you really need to think twice. Think about the MGTOW lifestyle instead.

For anyone already in the marriage trap there are things you can do to minimize your losses when the divorce decision is finally made. You must prepare well in advance however to to prevent these nasty wenches from taking everything you own. This especially applies to married men.

Stay tuned!

Return to Index › protect your assets:

Go to another board -