TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › No more!
#1 Parent John O’Shei - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

I’ve been averse to denim for many years, although I wore it all the time when I was younger.

#2 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Gotta admit that South American women would be ok. Therefore I modify that bit about Asian only.

Just back away from that one, SB. I have heard on the grapevine- (somebody knows an electrician who knows a retired moderator) that this is very similar to somebody's uncle who don't like them gringos one little bit. In fact where is Turnoi, he seems to have gorn missing?

#3 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Gotta admit that South American women would be ok. Therefore I modify that bit about Asian only.

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

What I described is my own personal style. I was referring to myself. I feel personal freedom in that scenario I described. I know a British guy in Pattaya who wears dress slacks and long sleeved shirts and sometimes a suit with no tie. People think he is wierd but he is expressing his personal style. He does not wear watches or any jewelry and that's fine also. He likes to hang out at cheap beer bars. I asked him if he feels hot and he said he does not sweat. Each to their own as far as personal fashion sense goes.

#5 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

I didn't know that there was an 'Asian only' rule to MGTOW; I'd argue that many people would prefer to live a similar lifestyle in South America instead.

#6 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

I'm not really sure that particular dress code is exclusively a MGTOW thing; surely it's just a case of subconsciously resisting more modern effeminate, faggoty fashion trends, right?

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re: Re No more!

Yes, I am sure you do Fifi. Post a few pics of your San Diego life please.

#8 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

LOL, I doubt any MGTOW will be dating Russian girls any time soon. The whole idea of MGTOW is not to date at all or have any serious relationships with women. A serious MGTOW spends all his money on himself to satisfy his hedonistic desires. Women serve no real purpose apart from providing sexual gratification for men and only Asian women ( non-Chinese ) are to be used for this purpose. You really don't get it. A sad individual ypu are

#9 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

SB, I am a liberal and I have a rather exciting life.

#10 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Typical libtard response. You libtards lead dull, boring, and uninteresting lives. Like I said before, libtards like you will never experience the excitement and exhilaration of cruising down Soi 6 in Pattaya on a motorbike whilst wearing stoneware denim jeans , new Birkenstock sandals, a oversize white T-shirt and and several Sterling Silver and gold chains and an expensive Seiko or Oris watch. All the girls ogling you, desperate for your love and attention. It is the greatest feeling for any man! It is the ultimate freedom. Even better when you go into one of the bars and get special service. NO KIDS, NO WIFE, NO PROBLEMS IN LIFE! AS A MAN I WILL NOT SURRENDER MY WILL TO THE SOCIAL EXPECTATIONS OF WOMEN AND SOCIETY! You really should follow the MGTOW way of life but I doubt you ever will!

#11 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

I don't know, one of the others has just made a comeback. He proudly admits to marrying a farmer girl in China. I think that the habitual friendzoner betas actually have had a lucky escape compared to him.

#12 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

The "Caring" poster may not always express himself too clearly in his posts, but this time he did.

His posts are cleverer than you think. He does express himself clearly although sometimes you need to think about it. Not that I agree with his leftist approach, I'm an SB sympathiser myself...by and large.

#13 Parent Rational Mind - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

The "Caring" poster may not always express himself too clearly in his posts, but this time he did. There are others with the same opinion. Being rational helps a lot.

#14 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Take no notice of this fool. If you want a good laugh, visit the MGTOW website. There are advertisements on the site for dating Russian girls and also for finding God. All the site needs are promotions for penis extension and baldness cures and it will be perfect. The website owners and promoters seems to know their market very well.

#15 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Any information from reputable sources (University of Sydney) is, in your warped mind, "libtard rubbish" - simply because you are too stupid to accept you are WRONG! At least we know that you didn't attend this university, probably some shit college that issued sub-standard degrees. That would be a good reason for attacking everyone on this board who doesn't agree with you.

If you (a middle-aged man living at home with his mommy), claim to know how to obtain a firearm illegally then the security services will also know this, so your opinion , like on so many things, is worthless.

The information you provided is left wing libtard rubbish Firearms are freely available and
easy to obtain in Australia especially in the large east coast cities. Criminals do not
take any notice of gun laws. A person does not need to be involved in organized crime to
obtain a firearm. In Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast there are often shootings.
This is not reported in the US media. In fact, places like Melbourne and the Gold Coast
are really not safe places to live despite the Gold Coast being promoted as a
"family friendly" destination by the Gold Coast City Council which is just
propaganda. Maybe in 1985 it was "family friendly" , it ain't now, LOL! As for
the Chinese I will keep putting these subhuman individuals in their place whenever I see
fit.
#16 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

The information you provided is left wing libtard rubbish Firearms are freely available and easy to obtain in Australia especially in the large east coast cities. Criminals do not take any notice of gun laws. A person does not need to be involved in organized crime to obtain a firearm. In Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast there are often shootings. This is not reported in the US media. In fact, places like Melbourne and the Gold Coast are really not safe places to live despite the Gold Coast being promoted as a "family friendly" destination by the Gold Coast City Council which is just propaganda. Maybe in 1985 it was "family friendly" , it ain't now, LOL! As for the Chinese I will keep putting these subhuman individuals in their place whenever I see fit.

#17 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

You are the most useless and pathetic individual I've ever come across on this forum or any other for that matter. You are the ultimate beta male wimp and the kind of person an MGTOW despises. Just scum!

#18 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

We know you are from Brisbane. Profiling is carried out in Australia too.

More guns among the populace do not make for a safer society. Semi-automatic weapons were banned in the US but the ban was lifted in 2004 due to lobbying – probably from people like you. So for all the academically illiterates like you who seem incapable of doing some basic research, we can say with confidence that mass shootings in the US are getting worse.

“If it seems like the problem of mass shootings in the US is getting worse, that's because it is. A mass shooting is defined by the FBI, first and foremost, as a public attack. It is categorized as distinct from gun crimes which happen within private homes, even when those crimes involve multiple victims, and from those that are drug- or gang-related.

… the rate of mass shootings per capita in the U.S. is nearly five times that in all other OECD nations. Data compiled by Harvard School of Public health, and presented as a timeline of mass shootings, show that mass shootings have occurred with much greater frequency since the ban on semi-automatic weapons was lifted in 2004, and the victim count has risen steeply.”

https://www.thoughtco.com/gun-death-stats-in-perspective-3303385

You also mention Obama and his comments on two decades of strict gun law in Australia that have brought down the number of gun deaths. The data is here from the University of Sydney and it is true - no matter how you try to spin it or shift focus - the strategy of a poor thinker.

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/australia

Yet you continue, just like the orange buffoon Trump to deny the evidence when it is staring you in the face.

“Australia enacted one of the largest gun reforms ever 2 decades ago — and gun deaths plummeted.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/australia-gun-control-shootings-2016-6

You also state that you could get an illegal gun if you wanted to. Is this just a silly boast or are you now telling us you have links with organized crime?

Just go about your business of unprotected sex with prostitutes and leave other tourists alone.

How naive are you? I m not an American and don't live in the USA so talk about the FBI and profiling is irrelevant. As for Australia, regardless of what fools like Obama have said about "strict Australian gun laws" it is obvious that firearms are quite easy to illegally obtain in Australia given that there are shootings in Sydney and Melbourne nearly every day.If myself or anyone else wants to obtain weapons it can't be that difficult. Why would a criminal bother to get a permit? You take illogical thinking to a new level. I also said that weapons should be stockpiled by civilians to prevent military takeovers and prevent governments like that in China from coming to power. Not for civilians to use on other civilians. As for Chinese people, if they spit, smoke, litter, piss in the street and block roads in Pattaya with their stupid tour groups have you got any idea how busy Second Road or Soil 6 can get ) ?? I have every right to tell them to fuck off. They are useless pests and nobody wants or likes them.
#19 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

True to form you always try to dismiss people who show how simple-minded you are. The data is here:

I have figured out that you are nothing but an ignorant and stupid fool.
#20 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

"Ignorant and stupid fool". Looks like you're talking to the mirror. Seems you've "figured out" the below topic as well.
http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?read=148189

#21 Parent In the Know - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Absolutely correct. I don't hesitate to confess in public that I am one of those "left-wingers"; and like you, I feel that "hate speech dominates discussions" on here. I highly doubt that the forum mods do a good and balanced job on here.

But I have to add that even among us so-called "left-wingers", there are very few who engage in hate speech and absolutely fail to "to fully develop their arguments". In this, I am thinking of a particular poster who calls other posters "dirty old men" or similar; thus far, I haven't seen any rational argument being put forward by that poster. Hence, it is not only the "right-wingers" on this forum suffering from such a "disease".

Trump, for example, announced that he will change the green card policy from the lottery principle to one assessing the individual merits of an immigrant. This is what most countries do, and the US should follow the same principle. As a "left-winger", I can support his approach in that single issue while in most other cases I would not and publicly oppose him.

If what Taffy (Brock The Badger) says is true about this Forum being full of left-wingers, we should expect to see many people attacking his spiteful comments. The reality is different as this Forum has become an alt-right mouthpiece. Hate speech dominates discussions; the arguments are never fully developed; the usual suspects repeat their bigotry daily because they have the time. The role of the moderators in this context is a question you are asking but it will never be answered.
#22 Parent In the Know - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Oh, have you? Now, I am also the same kind of "fool". What about you? Another fool calling others a fool?...lol

#23 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

How naive are you? I m not an American and don't live in the USA so talk about the FBI and profiling is irrelevant. As for Australia, regardless of what fools like Obama have said about "strict Australian gun laws" it is obvious that firearms are quite easy to illegally obtain in Australia given that there are shootings in Sydney and Melbourne nearly every day.If myself or anyone else wants to obtain weapons it can't be that difficult. Why would a criminal bother to get a permit? You take illogical thinking to a new level. I also said that weapons should be stockpiled by civilians to prevent military takeovers and prevent governments like that in China from coming to power. Not for civilians to use on other civilians. As for Chinese people, if they spit, smoke, litter, piss in the street and block roads in Pattaya with their stupid tour groups ( have you got any idea how busy Second Road or Soil 6 can get ) ?? I have every right to tell them to fuck off. They are useless pests and nobody wants or likes them.

#24 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

#25 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Excellent!
Yes, we learned about figures like that last February when trump introduced his first order blocking people from 7 countries from entering the US.
And now we learn that the new big killer is opioids (they kill more Americans than car accidents). A person is first introduced to opioids by doctors and from there it goes all the way down: Doctors, pharmaceuticals, pharmacists: All part of the problem.

#26 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

The good news is you will never get a gun permit. Any FBI profiler would look at what you write, your lifestyle and conclude you were a potential danger. Your comments about "stockpiling" would probably place you on a watch list, alongside your redneck retard buddies. If you are not on that list already for hate speech, you should be. Exactly what gives you the right to tell Chinese strangers to fuck off when you were in your sex tourist paradise? Did they attack you? Or was it just your racism and regular bouts of anger that triggered the response? If that is true, imagine the damage you would do with a handgun!

Now before you say this not current, read the note at the top about comparative data. This is official government data, not some make-believe stuff from Breitbart.

#27 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

A lot of angry people out there!

#28 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Well, why? No good saying "I disagree with that shit" and not giving a reason. Anyhow, no worries, l think you are cool Fifi. Post a pic sometime, curious about your look, or email me one. Cheers!

#29 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29

Don't even bother

#30 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

I totally disagree with all that shit.

#31 Parent Supersonic Silver Bullet - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Right. These Muslims think they have a right to kill non-Muslims. It is an ideology and these people think they are on a mission sanctioned by Allah.

#32 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Yes. I support gun ownership and think that everyone has the right to defend themselves if attacked. I also support stockpiling of weapons by civilians in Western countries to prevent the creation of totalitarian states like China in the West. As for the Las Vegas shooting I never said it was a hoax. Fully automatic weapons should not be freely available, not even by the police. They are primarily for military use. The problem with the Las Vegas shooting is that some of the victims want to sue the hotel where Paddock was holed up. This should not be allowed. Only one man was responsible for this massacre and he is dead. No point in blaming hotels for his actions.

#33 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re No more Muslims but return them peacefully.

Correct. Left wing libtards are fertilizer for terrorists. In the war on terror we must treat all Muslims as a potential threat. Just like how there were internment camps for the Japanese in Western countries in WW2. The War on Terror will not be won by having one hand tied behind our backs.

#34 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

I don’t condone any acts of precipitated murder by deranged and unstable individuals

That's not reassuring. I expect many Muslim murderers feel the same as you, since they do not believe themselves to be deranged or unstable. Do you believe them to be deranged and unstable or merely servants of God, spurred on by selfless, righteous desire to do the right thing?

#35 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

If what Taffy (Brock The Badger) says is true about this Forum being full of left-wingers, we should expect to see many people attacking his spiteful comments. The reality is different as this Forum has become an alt-right mouthpiece. Hate speech dominates discussions; the arguments are never fully developed; the usual suspects repeat their bigotry daily because they have the time. The role of the moderators in this context is a question you are asking but it will never be answered.

According to Trump, Muslims, who are close to a quarter of the world’s population, all support terrorism. To counter this “unique threat”, Trump has ordered special security measures that are almost impossible to enforce because of those principles of equality and rule of law that are found in the Constitution.

Yet attacks by non-Muslims are far more in evidence but are not covered in the same detail by American media. (The Washington Post covered the academic research). Definitions of terrorist acts concentrate on Muslims.

I don’t condone any acts of precipitated murder by deranged and unstable individuals. I don’t support the idea of collective guilt either or the double-standards that exist in the US. Trump wants 'extreme vetting' of Muslims but not of gun owners.

Silverboy was encouraging more gun ownership in the US but failed to denounce the Las Vegas gunman who killed 58 with a modified semi-automatic and wounded 500 more. The survivors and relatives of the victims have also been subject to abuse as the result of a hoax that was widely circulated on social media. The vile post stated that some relatives were exaggerating their grief to benefit financially. and the killing continues......

A gunman killed three co-workers in a Maryland office park on October 18 and wounded two others

A man walked into a Walmart in Colorado on November 2 and opened fire with a handgun, killing two men and a woman.

Go figure.

#36 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: Re No more Muslims but return them peacefully.

Wrong!

#37 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re No more Muslims but return them peacefully.

Just because one individual causes chaos, and happens to be a Muslim doesn't make it that all Muslims are bad.

Yes, well, the thing is that most attacks by sole individuals are perpetrated by Muslims. We should have slung them out on their ear years ago. The deaths of those eight people were not only caused by the individual concerned but woolly-minded left winger of which this forum is packed to the gunnels.

#38 Parent In the Know - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

The "most ignorant and racist person" I currently see is you.

This being stated, I do not deny that many Chinese people are ignorant, and some of them may be even rightly called racist. You'll find such people everywhere in the world, not only in China. Even some black people, for example, may be rightly called racist. In the latter case, they simply return what they were given first by certain parts of the "white race".

Maybe you should tell the Chinese about their isolationism The most ignorant and racist people on this planet.
#39 Parent Supersonic Silver Bullet - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Maybe you should tell the Chinese about their isolationism The most ignorant and racist people on this planet.

#40 Parent In the Know - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

Good to see you back, Dr Zack!
You are absolutely right. Good luck to you personally!

#41 Parent Yanni Z Zack - 2018-03-29
Re No more!

What disgusting rhetoric to hear and to be allowed on this board.

Just because one individual causes chaos, and happens to be a Muslim doesn't make it that all Muslims are bad. There are plenty of good ones out there, and many who are are repulsed by what this individual did yesterday.

Heck, if we are going to listen to this person spew out his hatred towards Muslims, why not go further and ban all foreigners from every nation and country from coming to the US.

Make ourselves a country of isolationists- no one allowed here at all. But remember, doing that will have repercussions- we ban every foreigner from coming here and we will not be welcome in their countries.

No more being able to teach overseas or do business overseas or engage in trade.

I could go on and on with the fallout and consequences this will bring on the US.

But suffice to say, cooler heads need to prevail in times like these.

No more Muslims - 2018-03-29
No more!

After the latest attack in NYC it's time to ban all Muslims from entering Western countries. No more political correctness. A strong message must be sent to these horrible people. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!

Return to Index › No more!

Go to another board -