TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re batons on insulation!
Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
In response to Re batons on insulation! (Silverboy)

That is a really shit job. I've put tongue and groove (clip lock) flooring on batons before but directly on the concrete floor ( hardwood batons on the concrete and flooring on top. That insulation looks horrible, some type of chipboard. In fact Fifi is right, often this stuff can contain formaldehyde and other nasties. A bit off topic but I checked out a new hotel in Pattaya several weeks back, very luxurious but when I looked at the rooms I could smell formaldehyde probably coming from all the wood paneling in there. I said "thanks but no thanks".

This is a quiet estate without dogs (I think you are under the deed-of-covenant allowed a toy poodle-sized creature) however, all the noise comes from the floorboards, to such an extent that one tenant is moving out shortly, because she can't stand it. Not to worry, at least I am curing my boards.

I hope it wasn't the age of that particular Pattayan lady that she needed formaldehyde to keep body and soul together. You might feel shortchanged if you got a bit passionate and pulled her leg off Hahaha!

Messages In This Thread
batons on insulation! -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re batons on insulation! -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re batons on insulation! -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re batons on insulation! -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: batons on insulation! -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: batons on insulation! -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re: batons on insulation! -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: batons on insulation! -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re batons on insulation!

Go to another board -