TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Registered Child Sex Offenders Will Soon Have Convictions Noted On Their Passports
Fifi - 2018-03-29

The link is posted below, Taffy. Here is what you wrote:

Well, paedophilia is mentioned endlessly on this site, seemingly, often, more often than not, apro-pro of nothing, save a strange and unhealthy compulsion to mention it. I would say that pattayan girls has more relevance to a teachers' forum than said subject. Anyway the compulsion to air the word has arrived again so I should comment. If Trumpsey has said (didn't see her post myself) that there's not many Chinese paedophiles in China then I agree with her. Furthermore, paedophiles among the ranks of FT's in China must be exceedingly thin on the ground- even if you don't like other FT's I have spent many years in China- bit of a disgusting place but they are not paedos.

Here's a question for debate. Why do certain posters feel the need to mention paedophiles for precious little reason at all? We used to have a poster on the site who would hint that this or that other poster was a paedo whenever he was getting beaten in an argument. It worked and the poor innocent poster used vanish.
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Registered Child Sex Offenders Will Soon Have Convictions Noted On Their Passports

Go to another board -