TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China
Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

If you know where their head office is you can cause huge problems for them. It is not that difficult. Use your imagination. Revenge is sweet!

Yes but it can make you bitter and twisted. What I also worry about is getting it all wrong and making a mistake. I am old enough to know and to admit that I have misjudged people and situations in my life- and likely to do the same again. I suppose it's okay for some who can shrug it off and not worry about the damage they have exacted in pursuing revenge. Best to wake up each morning and say to yourself "a training centre could be a lovely school I do not know"

Give you a case in point , Fifi got the wrong end of the stick with me yesterday but instead of doing the right thing and apologising to me for the offensive things she said- ITS STILL MY FAULT FOR SETTING HER UP!! HAHAHA! So some of us are never wrong.

Messages In This Thread
What can be done about Haida HR -- Observer -- 2018-03-29
Re What can be done about Haida HR -- Davey dolittle -- 2018-09-08
Re What can be done about Haida HR -- Anti-Helen crooks -- 2018-03-29
Re What can be done about Haida HR -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China -- Also Concerned -- 2018-03-29
Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China -- Le Sourde -- 2018-03-29
Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What can be done about scammers Haida HR, Hangzhou China

Go to another board -