TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › a chinese wife will work her socks off!
#1 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re: a chinese wife will work her socks off!

Who really should care? BTW, latinas are mostly "Caucasian" as well. You may need to slightly verify your outlook on ethnic divisions of mankind, I guess.

Well picked up that man. I hope that doesn't mean she looks down on spics and Spaniards and hiti's

#2 Parent In the Know - 2018-03-29

Who really should care? BTW, latinas are mostly "Caucasian" as well. You may need to slightly verify your outlook on ethnic divisions of mankind, I guess.

but I am not a latina, I am caucasian
#3 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

tut tut, remember... no lewd words

#4 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Good try Taffy but I am not a latina, I am caucasian

Well you have led SB to believe you are a hot blooded Latin girl!! That's prick-teasing! Hahaha!

#5 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

"Have you noticed how house-proud folk are usually neurotics and pains in the arse in generality?"

Yes, their house is their little kingdom/queendom, and they want nothing to do, for example, with other people or races or countries or the environment: Why bother when you have everything you need at home?

#6 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

I ve lived in apartments for many years and tiled floors are definitely more noisy. Yep, high heels and the like and kids dropping things. Tile is the way to go as far as health is concerned though.

They say the modern preoccupation with catching things is killing people, especially children who never get the chance to build up their defences as Mum is too handy with the bleach bottle. Kids need a bit of dirt to digest- healthier than getting slung out of a 17th floor window- pound to a penny that that woman liked tiles and bleach. Have you noticed how house-proud folk are usually neurotics and pains in the arse in generality?
#7 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

See, Taffy? I told you carpets are dirty.

#8 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

There used to be a famous biscuit company in Australia called "Arnotts" which was taken over by an American multinational in the 90"s. They had and may still have a biscuit called the "Sao". From about 1979 to 1985 teenage high school boys played a game called "Soggy Sao". They would place a Sao in the middle of a room and stand around at a certain distance and engage in a certain activity to prove their sexual prowess and virility. The person or persons who could directly hit the Sao would win. Now I assume that more than a few of these competitions took place on carpeted floors. I would certainly avoid carpet if I knew such activities had taken place.

#9 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I feel the two issues are not really related. I don't worry about STD'S because I think that they are low risk and even a few doctors have told me that they can all be treated. Condom use is not natural in my opinion. I use Listirene on a regular basis. Tests at universities in Tokyo and Melbourne show it is effective at killing many common STD's. For someone with allergy a carpet is just no good and they trap cat fur and other allergens. I had a cat when I was married and my ex-Thai wife banned the cat from our bedroom because cat fur would go all over the bed. She also said she did not want a cat on the bed when we have sex. My first apartment is tiled but the two bedrooms have carpet.

#10 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

SB, I can't believe you write things like "Tile is the way to go as far as health is concerned though." And you won't wear a rubber...

#11 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I ve lived in apartments for many years and tiled floors are definitely more noisy. Yep, high heels and the like and kids dropping things. Tile is the way to go as far as health is concerned though.

#12 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Good try Taffy but I am not a latina, I am caucasian

#13 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

I have tiles in my two properts. I really don't like carpet. Carpet is indeed disgusting especially in hotels. Taffy is indeed correct though that tiles are no good for expensive watches. I would not want to drop my 2300 dollar Oris on the tiles when I m in a hurry to get to the airport .Need to be careful.

Also carpets keep the peace if you're renting out flats-imagine how it would be if Fifi and friends started that South American dancing complete with castanets and high heels on a tiled floor above you! She don't like carpets because they don't make enough noise.

#14 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I have tiles in my two properts. I really don't like carpet. Carpet is indeed disgusting especially in hotels. Taffy is indeed correct though that tiles are no good for expensive watches. I would not want to drop my 2300 dollar Oris on the tiles when I m in a hurry to get to the airport .Need to be careful.

#15 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Can't believe I read your whole page about floorings that are easy on the joints.
My favorite flooring by far is tile, followed by bamboo.

But area rugs make sense: If an old person is to stand or walk 70% of the day near the kitchen counters, or in the hall going to the washroom or bedroom, then area rugs save the day. I dislike all carpets including area rugs because they are like a big pair of dirty socks from people walking bare footed on them, and all the rest of filth that falls on them over the years between washings or that can't be totally removed by washing (I use an easily available at pet shops black light flashlight in the dark - like Crime Scene Investigation - to show the spots that were hit with urine/other body fluids - it's disgusting to see what remains in carpets), but when it comes to old people with arthritis, it's a different story.

Bit of a dysphemistic appraisal of carpets, Fifi. Most folk don't wear stocking-feet they wear carpet slippers and the carpets get shampooed regularly. As far as urine is concerned, there's usually tiles in the bathroom and kitchen. I feel you must recall the hammering the carpets got in Cuba- probably chickens roosting on the lounge carpets there, and Diego don't give a monkey where he urinates when they celebrate flogging the poppy harvest.

#16 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Can't believe I read your whole page about floorings that are easy on the joints.

My favorite flooring by far is tile, followed by bamboo.

But area rugs make sense: If an old person is to stand or walk 70% of the day near the kitchen counters, or in the hall going to the washroom or bedroom, then area rugs save the day. I dislike all carpets including area rugs because they are like a big pair of dirty socks from people walking bare footed on them, and all the rest of filth that falls on them over the years between washings or that can't be totally removed by washing (I use an easily available at pet shops black light flashlight in the dark - like Crime Scene Investigation - to show the spots that were hit with urine/other body fluids - it's disgusting to see what remains in carpets), but when it comes to old people with arthritis, it's a different story.

Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
a chinese wife will work her socks off!

My wife left at 0530 this morning but she returned at 0600 with blood pumping from her nose. We cleaned her up and sat her down by the phone to tell NHS Direct all about it. They said nose bleeds can happen apro-pro of nothing. So I kept her rain top which was covered in blood to wash and she re-mounted her pedicycle to get into work at 0700.

Oh by the way, if you value your joints don't have hard tiled floors- carpets are the best but at least floor boards.
http://www.adleta.com/flooring-thats-easy-on-the-joints/

Return to Index › a chinese wife will work her socks off!

Go to another board -