TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Taking a flight
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Taking a flight

I will have to check out this "Itahari" place sometime in the future. I;m always on the lookout for new whoring destinations.

Pattaya, and Angeles City in the Philippines will do for now though.

#2 Parent Stephen Buitterworth - 2018-03-29
Re Taking a flight

Yes, indeed. And all those Latinas in LA in need of the Salvatión Army and their prayers... :D

LA is a place of sin.
#3 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re Taking a flight

Heard the same thing. What I also did hear was that Trump would send some airforce planes.... :D

Hahaha!

Just hope SB watches his back. He could be being used by iffy New-Americans-they are very cunning. One day there might be headlines in 'The Los Angeles Evening Star' that an eminent Australian Linguist says Trump is better than toasted bread. The next day the headlines says Trump Supporter snapped with six prostitutes. wearing a dildo. LA is a place of sin.

#4 Parent Stephen Butterworth - 2018-03-29
Re Taking a flight

Heard the same thing. What I also did hear was that Trump would send some airforce planes.... :D

Heard through the grapevine he's had an invitation to visit LA. So I suppose there could be a few eruptions (volcanic proportions) going on there "Oh my God! Oh my God, SB! I told you you was my number 1! Let's hope he's safe wherever he is.
#5 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Taking a flight

Taffy, you are just a little jealous.

That would be telling.

#6 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Taking a flight

Taffy, you are just a little jealous.

#7 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re Taking a flight

When SB is in that twin city, there will certainly be another earthquake. The OP shouldn't go there! :b

Heard through the grapevine he's had an invitation to visit LA. So I suppose there could be a few eruptions (volcanic proportions) going on there "Oh my God! Oh my God, SB! I told you you was my number 1! Let's hope he's safe wherever he is.

#8 Parent Stephen Butterworth - 2018-03-29
Re Taking a flight

When SB is in that twin city, there will certainly be another earthquake. The OP shouldn't go there! :b

#9 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re Taking a flight

Don't know whether Pattaya is a suburb of Kathmandu? :D

A Twin Town I am told. Much pride involved, mayoral visits, school visits, call girl exchanges, call girl client exchanges- you could well see the mayor of BANGKOK hobnobbing with Silverboy on the tarmac of Kathmandu International.

#10 Parent Easy Rider - 2018-03-29
Re Taking a flight

Don't know whether Pattaya is a suburb of Kathmandu? :D

#11 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re Taking a flight

I will fly to Nepal on December 17 and stay there until January 9 next year. I booked my Business Class return ticket today for this trip.

As a dedicated teacher, one of my points on the agenda while I am in Nepal will be talking to the newly opened-up Open University there and their vice chancellor. My current PhD strudent will make the connection. For the rest, I will do some travelling outside Kathmandu to visit the remoter regions where my current last PhD student originally comes from.

I am not sure whether the sweet "cat" on the pic below is a young tiger. Tigers also live in Nepal.

You could bump into an old forum chum in Kathmandu, now it rivals Pattaya as the place to go for recreation.

But good luck in your academic pursuits there.

Nepali Rider - 2018-03-29
Taking a flight

I will fly to Nepal on December 17 and stay there until January 9 next year. I booked my Business Class return ticket today for this trip.

As a dedicated teacher, one of my points on the agenda while I am in Nepal will be talking to the newly opened-up Open University there and their vice chancellor. My current PhD strudent will make the connection. For the rest, I will do some travelling outside Kathmandu to visit the remoter regions where my current last PhD student originally comes from.

I am not sure whether the sweet "cat" on the pic below is a young tiger. Tigers also live in Nepal.

Return to Index › Taking a flight

Go to another board -