TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Tag Heuer Sucks
#1 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Tag Heuer Sucks

No, I've meant just YOU but now your sidekick as well :)

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re Tag Heuer Sucks

I've seen you use 'bullyboy' two or three times, it's the gayest playground style insult possible. You're only serving to make yourself look like a beta sissy that still believes that are making the world a better place by teaching English to 4 year olds.

In fact, SB may as well just start posting under the 'bullyboy' alias and wear it as a badge of honour.

#3 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Tag Heuer Sucks

Are you referring to yourself? You are the type of individual who would wear a Tag Heuer. Pretentious, fake, a GW, arselicker, all that sort of thing.

You are one of the worst posters ever on this forum and one of the most naive and unethical also.

#4 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Tag Heuer Sucks

There's a lot more that "sucks" here bullyboy

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Tag Heuer Sucks

I really really hate Tag Heuer watches and anybody who wears them. They are are just mid tier garbage, low rent superficial crap, the type of thing English teachrers in Shanghai or Beijing wear.

Only a total novice and WANKER buys anything Tag. Mid tier garbage collectors buy Tag Heuer. Same with useless Tissot watches, only GW faggot boys wear Tissot.

A Grand Seiko in the 2000-3000 dollar range or even a 750 dollar Seiko Coutura is better than ANY Tag RUBBISH! Omega and Oris are the way to go with luxury watches, not this TH bullshit!

Return to Index › Tag Heuer Sucks

Go to another board -