TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › women and entitlement:
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re women and entitlement:

I assume then you support the entitlement mentality of women and feel they "deserve" to be given everything on a silver platter.

What a weak little PC beta male faggot you are!

Run back to the little Chinese wife you useless wimp, your dinner will get cold.

#2 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re women and entitlement:

So, this is why you'll've ur pipes cleaned by a hermaphrodite :LOLLLL

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
women and entitlement:

Recently a friend of mine told me the reason why he thinks women are so stuck up and lazy and arrogant these days:

The majority of men don't feel they are entitled to anything. Our attitude is "we work hard then we reap the rewards for ourselves".

Women on the other hand think they are entitled to EVERYTHING just for being a woman!

Women often tell each other "you deserve better", "you deserve to to be happy", "you deserve to have a good man".

Why? You don't deserve anything unless you earn it and work for it. Why do you "deserve a great man" ??? What are you going to do for him? Or is it only about what you want?

The fact is that women don't deserve anything. Neither do men for that matter, but many people have developed this "I deserve" mentality.

The majority of men don't think "I deserve to be happy". We think, "how can I do things to make happiness more attainable for me" ???

People with the "I deserve" mentality sit on their arse hoping a "good man" will come into their life with no effort on their part. They think they "deserve" to be given a super high paying job on the basis of being a woman. Sorry, the world does not work like that.

Stop blaming men for all your problems and start treating men with respect. Might make your life a whole lot better.

Return to Index › women and entitlement:

Go to another board -