TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › thanks for the support
#1 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29
Re: thanks for the support

Except for the degrading comments towards women in your post, SB, I agree that marriage as an institution is obsolete. Some people like it and that's OK. Some/most people think they have to go through it: That is not OK. And spending $50K of money they don't have on a wedding is not OK cause, statistically, the couple will be divorced within 2-3 years and will still be repaying their credit cards for wedding expenses.

Very seriously: fairy tales of the 19th century like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Snow White, where the woman is saved from herself by a prince charming, can no longer be taught to little girls because it creates the wrong expectations in their young influenceable minds.

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
thanks for the support

I'd like to personally thank all the people who have sent me e-mails of support and best wishes.

I especially want to thank all my MGTOW brothers, some of whom not only who read this site but follow me on other sites as well.

Keep up the good work. MGTOW movement is getting stronger by the day. We can change the entire dynamic of Western society.

The goal is to dismantle and destroy the family unit and basically to get men to ignore women and we spend all our money on ourselves.

As you know, the concept of "family values" and marriage is now obsolete, a quaint old fashioned romantic notion that shall go the way of the dinosaurs.

WE ARE MAKING IT HAPPEN! Many women are already complaining that most men don't want commitment, marriage, kids.

Women are only to be used for the short term sexual gratification of men. They have no other purpose in life.

Return to Index › thanks for the support

Go to another board -