TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › France couple in China unreachable after Liu Xiaobo tribute
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re France couple in China unreachable after Liu Xiaobo tribute

All I know is that HIV has been proven to be a hoax since the early 90's. There is still ZERO evidence that HIV causes "AIDS" or any other illness. I believe in the Kary Mullis hypothesis, the Nobel Prize winner from UCLA. And he is not the only one extremely skeptical about HIV, there are many. I concur though that there are certain STD"s that really do exist. Life is all about taking risks though. Anyway, Happy Xmas.

#2 Parent Kev - 2018-03-29

I m not talking about the global hoax, HIV.......

I've already said on here several times that I never use rubbers. Not in Pattaya or anywhere else. I'll take my chances. Never ever had a problem.

You might turn out to be too smug for your own good!

There's always the possibility of the first time some new virus, or a genetic mutation of a pre-existing one, rears its ugly head, causing serious illness and death among those who didn't take sensible precautions.

You aren't a virologist, so whatever you say about STDs should be taken with a huge grain of salt!

#3 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re: Re France couple in China unreachable after Liu Xiaobo tribute

"50 calibre machine guns" have truly not been used against the Native Americans who've been so well taken care of for past 200-300 years.

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You should check that your wife has no disease. Many men marry Chinese women without checking their STD status. I m not talking about the global hoax, HIV. There are other nasties however.
There were probably dozens of men before you came along.

I've already said on here several times that I never use rubbers. Not in Pattaya or anywhere else. I'll take my chances. Never ever had a problem.

#5 Parent Kev - 2018-03-29

I hope, predominately for your own sake, that you have a plentiful supply of sturdy French letters on your person at all times whenever you are in Pataya.

Of course, as you have no wifey, you'll need FLs!

#6 Parent Kev - 2018-03-29

Just make sure you don't berate the Thai king while you're sleeping with all those whores in Thailand.

You wouldn't want to do a 20-year stretch in a stinking Thai jail, would you?

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

As far as I know Trump has not ordered the US Army to run over protesters with tanks and open fire on civilians with 50 calibre machine guns. There is no moral equivalence here. China can be and should be compared with America. If you criticize Trump but ignore abuse in China you are a hypocrite.

#8 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29

America is not to be compared to China. We won't accept unacceptable behavior on the part of American leaders that would be deemed acceptable in China. Please don't compare the two countries.

#9 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Do some research and connect the dots. There IS plenty of evidence in this case. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of people going on about Trump when China's "leaders" have done much much worse and are continuing to do so. The USA has an impeccable human rights record in comparison to China.

You need to get your head out of the sand.

#10 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yes, you would not want to get picked up by the PSB and be questioned and likely tortured and deported.

That would also mean never seeing precious Chinese wifey ever again. I almost shed a tear, LOL!

#11 Parent Kev - 2018-03-29

Let's just focus on Shenzhen. Border areas are often volatile politically. If we are teaching in Shenzhen, we should take care not to talk about politics. We don't want to end up being picked up and questioned.

#12 Parent Kev - 2018-03-29

I don't see any link to the story you're on about!

You must have become confused on account of blowing a gasket as a consequence of the France couple's story! Calm down!

#13 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The story following that one about the Tiannamen Square massacre is also interesting.

Little do most people know that China's "first lady" was one of the primary architects of the massacre in Beijing in 1989.

All this focus on Trump when the wife of China's president is a mass murderer.

I wonder what all the libtards have to say about that? Probably nothing!

#14 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Napalm is the weapon of choice to be used against commie scum and anyone who supports communism.

#15 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

And this is the sort of country that the PC goons on this board support. Communists should not be allowed to even exist in 2017. Get rid of China, get rid of Vietnam. The Americans could have easily won in Vietnam if they had sent in heaps more troops and more jets from 1967 onwards like Westmoreland had suggested. Vietnam could have been a great democracy.

French Letter - 2018-03-29
France couple in China unreachable after Liu Xiaobo tribute
Return to Index › France couple in China unreachable after Liu Xiaobo tribute

Go to another board -