TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Huaqiao
#1 Parent Pump Gun - 2018-03-29
Re Huaqiao

Fuck Huaqiao; it is a garbage place run by money-greedy incompetent idiots!

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Huaqiao
#3 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Huaqiao
#4 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29
Re Huaqiao

Each divorce has its own unique circumstances. I wouldn't want to give general advice on what married men about to divorce should do. Some fathers will have very strong feelings of love for their children.

Back to the Hungarian. Having sailed the seas for more than a decade, he had cultivated intimate relationships in quite a lot of major ports. He said he had 10 'girlfriends' worldwide. He told me that among them the Brazilian gals were the most beautiful, the most honest, the cleanest, and last but not least, the best lays by far.

#5 Parent Wise Man - 2018-03-29
Re Huaqiao

Another great post. Yep, divorce is often not easy. However men have to think about themselves first and foremost. We can't allow trivial things like ex-wives and kids to slow us down.

Kick ex-wives and kids to the kerb. We owe em nothin!

#6 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29
Re Huaqiao

Get a girl from Brazil or maybe Slovenia or Estonia. No more Asiapany.n women or white girls from England or the good ol USA.

Reminds me of a Hungarian I met in Hohhot way back in the early 90s. He was the manager of one of those microbreweries set up in a local hotel. He had been a sailor at one time.

He raved on and on about a Brazilian gal who was on the game in Rio. He looked like Lenin and visited some KTV rooms along with myself and hotel management staff.

Unfortunately he was sent to Tianjin at very short notice to deal with a brewing problem at one of his company's microbreweries there. He worked for a Chinese company. He was a great guy. His Hungarian wife was a schoolteacher in Budapest. He was thinking about dicorcing her, but they had a little boy to consider. Divorce is not so easy when there are kids involved.

#7 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Huaqiao

Drivel on drivel, Silverboy!

#8 Parent Wise Man - 2018-03-29
Re Huaqiao

Changchun Kid, you certainly are a man of the world!

I dunno about men these days, Chinese, Pino, Thai, Vietnamese, none of these Asian women seem any good.
Self serving little twats out for themselves like politicians!

That "Silverboy" bloke who posts on here sometimes seems to think that Thai girls are ok but I beg to differ. I wonder if he has heard of the gold scams by women over in the Land of Smiles?

Thai and Pino girls are just as bad as Chinese as far as I can tell, maybe even worse! I lump them all in the same basket.

Get a girl from Brazil or maybe Slovenia or Estonia. No more Asian women or white girls from England or the good ol USA.

Marry any of the above and you are on the road to financial ruin!

Changchun Kid via Changsha - 2018-03-29
Huaqiao

I taught at Huaqiao, Changchun for 1 term some years ago. Except for ELIC EFL teachers and a freelance American, the only other freelance EFL teacher in addition to me was a Welshman.

He had met a Chinese woman in Wales at a dance class for beginners. She had a Chinese passport and quickly befriended him. They married in Wales and she eventually got UK citizenship.

He was an ex maths teacher who had landed a good job with British Telecom, and latterly taught Welsh on a government scheme for peanuts. He was 55 or so and rather loaded. He arrived alone in Changchun coz she wouldn't join him till she passed her driving test in Wales, having failed it the first time. She arrived about two months late and scolded him for the dirty flat, and was from Henan.

I didn't like the look of her, and before her arrival the Welshman was trying to work out a way to minimize his financial losses after a divorce. He was in the process of trying to attract a Chinese teacher as his new girlfriend when she arrived. I guess he's divorced nowand a lot poorer for that.

Also, there was a Frenchman with a Pino wife and a kid. He was a right arselicker and always short of cash. I guess most of his salary was sent to the Philippines to support her family!

Return to Index › Huaqiao

Go to another board -