TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › childless rubbish men
#1 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29
Re childless rubbish men

Many Chinese realize that big nuclear families cost much money to raise. So they have only a single child or two children. I reckon other races like Latinos and Africans still choose to have many children despite being too poor to raise them properly.

I agree that childless women deserve respect, as do men like you who choose to be childless and single.

You present the situation as if having one child was a deliberate choice in most Chinese families for all those years, while it wasn't in any way or shape whatsoever. Proof is lots of them decided to have a second child now that they are allowed to by the government, so they definitely didn't choose to only have one before.

I'm using the present tense in my original post. I'm not talking about the past. To clarify further, I think what happebed in China in those days to control the population was a very good thing.

I think that the current trend worldwide is for married couples to have fewer and fewer children. I hope this continues to happen.

I'm in favor of abortion.

EVERYTHING CRYSTAL CLEAR NOW?

#2 Parent Hoolahoop - 2018-03-29
Re childless rubbish men

Nope, many Chinese had no choice but to have only one kid. Then in some cases the woman's eggs would get tied by relevant authorities in a butcher's fashion so no opportunities for a second child. In other cases the woman would be forded to abort when found pregnant with a second child.

You present the situation as if having one child was a deliberate choice in most Chinese families for all those years, while it wasn't in any way or shape whatsoever. Proof is lots of them decided to have a second child now that they are allowed to by the government, so they definitely didn't choose to only have one before.

I think one of the most hypocritically ironic thing that I have ever heard was a Chinese woman complaining to me that there are too many people in China while she was herself pregnant with her second child. Zero self awareness, it's other people's fault not mine! China in a nutshell :D

#3 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29
Re: childless rubbish men

You're right!

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I think being a misogynist can be a good thing these days. It reminds women of their place in the scheme of things and they will know they are owed nothing by men

Ain"t no free ride in this world and should not be!

#5 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You better ask someone who specializes in Applied Linguistics. Four years of boring study, why the fuck did I waste my time, LOL!

#6 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29

Surely all mysogonists are misfits, so we needn't say mysogonist misfits!

One might argue that all misogynists are misfits, but all misfits are not misogynists. We use adjectives, even when misspelled and sharing a common form with the noun, to modify nouns, not the reverse.

I am still unable to determine how one responds to your previous tortured enquiry:

they are separate entities, or are they indeed?

Perhaps Taffy would be so kind as to translate the cockney meaning of double affirmatives combined with a conditional conjunction then punctuated with an affirmative adverb.

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I think I will make a donation to that sperm bank. If they want the seed of brilliant men I surely must qualify.

One of those "cryobank" places needs to be set up in Pattaya City. The "cream" of the crop will be found there, LOL!

#8 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

Surely all mysogonists are misfits, so we needn't say mysogonist misfits!

And their offspring needn't be mysogonists, BTW. Many a mysogonist's son/daughter is normal.

If a mysogonist's son/daughter commits a serious violent crime, the courts seldom mete out a reduced sentence.

I think the development below is very interesting:

Rich married couples worldwide sometimes choose to have talented offspring by paying companies that provide the sperm of brilliant men for artificial insemination of the wives.

It began stateside, and has worked very well. It also happens in China.

https://cryobank.com/

#9 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Telling the truth is not negativity. Chinese society has many faults. To be fair however, so does the West.

I criticize China a lot, could be because I am inherently anti-communist and have been for some time.

That does not mean we should not have a go at our own countries of origin.

The USA, UK, Canada, and Australia are in fact beautiful countries that USED TO BE good places to live with a high standard
of living.

It is very poor leadership over the last two decades that has caused a severe decline. The greed of certain individuals has also caused housing prices to go through the roof, this in particular applies to the UK, Australia, and Canada. Many young men and women in cities like Sydney, London, Vancouver, Toronto, they will never own a house.

Nothing "negative" about saying that.

#10 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I wonder if I qualify as a misogynistic misfit? haha!

#11 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29

they are separate entities,
or are they
indeed
?

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yep, Drags, a man of morals and common sense

#13 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

FT/PRC on the losing team once again. Casting seeds into latex? what the hell are you talking about? It's cream pie or CIM or COB! I hear that sales of gold and silver jewelry and gold and silver bullion are way up. I wonder why? I'll bet MGTOW has a lot to do with it. I m getting my new Birkenstocks next week, four pairs of em, all different colours. MGTOW life is grand!

#14 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

Yes, there are mysogonists and there are mysogonist misfits; they are separate entities, or are they indeed?

I think you imply that mysogonists who choose not to have children are letting the species down by not strengthening the species.

The real culprits are the mysogonist misfits!

What a clever bloke you are!

#15 Parent Pump Gun - 2018-03-29

All your negativity can't change the fact that other people feel happy and don't look at the world in the same way as you do!

#16 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

Excellent post, Dragonized!

Great to see you back.

#17 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29

It means that a
fundamental change happened quickly, during a few centuries only.

Social welfare states and modern medicine no doubt short-circuit natural selection, but it is a significant societal benefit when misogynist misfits choose not to have children. Cycles of incompetent parenting need not be replicated.
MGTOW casting their seed into latex strengthen the species.

#18 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Correct. Stupid Western governments have been welcoming families involved in criminal activity in China and many other nations into our countries.

The stupidity also of cramming more people into cities like Sydney, Los Angeles, London, etc that already have more people than they need. Especially bad in places like LA and Sydney that are just a massive urban sprawl.

The white middle classes in the West pay a heap of taxes and rates and all sort of other charges and our governments just waste it.

Stupid politicians congratulate themselves on the construction of a new freeway, blind to the fact that if they had not let in so many migrants it would not have been built in the first place.

#19 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

Remember the American restaurant owner who had his NZ visa renewal rejected because his profits were below those projected in his original business plan, which got him and his family the visas.

I reckon the fact he and his wife had produced 4 children went against him.

However, immigration officials can be both illiterate and stupid:

United States of American, FFS!

That's what I would expect a dopey Chinese college student to say!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-42458315

#20 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Lunacy means nothing to the government if they can collect more tax money, then spend it, and finally proclaim how much duty they have done to the people. Now, governments in the west see nothing wrong with importing corrupt money from abroad to fill their own personal coffers. While regular folks like you and me get screwed over with tax cuts, health insurance, and company benefits.

#21 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

Exactly!

#22 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29
Re childless rubbish men

Many Chinese realize that big nuclear families cost much money to raise. So they have only a single child or two children. I reckon other races like Latinos and Africans still choose to have many children despite being too poor to raise them properly.

I agree that childless women deserve respect, as do men like you who choose to be childless and single.

When I was young, I went to discotheques to try to find a girlfriend. My dancing skills were terrible. I couldn't make friends with any of the females there. The very loud music made it difficult to start a conversation. I hated having to bawl in a girl's ear, so I gave up.

However, dancing the night away is good for losing weight while enjoying the music.

#23 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re childless rubbish men

Like Jimi Hendrix used to say"they're livin' in the past". FT/PRC you're living in the past! The new alpha male does not marry or have kids. Only beta male wimps do that. An alpha male only gets a woman pregnant by accident
Men, make as much money as you can, spend it all on yourself, don't give anything to the greedy feminist wenches!

#24 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re childless rubbish men

That means that all the women who are childless by choice are "childless rubbish women"..Liike the sheng nv, the "leftover women": of China. I actually have a bit of respect for them. At least they are not raping this planet with their "right to breed" mentality unlike other Chinese.

#25 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Smart countries are those with small populations that limit population growth. Governments that encourage childbirth are foolish and irresponsible. Like the Australian government 15 years ago and their stupid "baby bonus" scheme. Suggesting that women in overpopulated cities like Sydney that already have huge infrastructure problems have more kids is just lunacy.

#26 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29

Interesting!!!
Easy to conclude from this study that: Inequality is inherent to any society. It's in the DNA for groups to give 2-3 wives to the big men who have a lot of children and to leave the others childless: this is natural selection, like we observe in groups of wolves, lions etc.
We need to compare this study with Scandinavia where inequality is at its lowest in the world and see what factors have made Scandinavia what it is today. From some TV programs like "Vikings" that enact some components of history - some - we see that only 500 years ago, Scandinavia was more like the tribes of the study. It means that a fundamental change happened quickly, during a few centuries only.

FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
childless rubbish men

Among the Chimbu of highland New Guinea, Kent Flannery and Joyce Marcus report in their book “The Creation of Inequality” that, “About 15 percent of the population wound up as unproductive “rubbish men” who attached themselves to Big Men as errand boys. Childless rubbish men never married, because their kinsmen considered them such losers that they would not contribute to their purchase of a wife. Ordinary men, usually monogamous and at least minimally involved in trade, made up 70 percent of the population. The remaining 15 percent were Big Men, Alpha Men, who averaged between two and three wives, many children, and were very successful at trade, controlling almost all the valuables.

Return to Index › childless rubbish men

Go to another board -