TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › DADI Kindergarten group in China - Any experience? - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re: DADI Kindergarten group in China - Any experience? - Teachers Discussion

Half of the time, gay kindergarten teachers are probably going to cause less trouble; they aren't going to impregnate or break the hearts of young female TAs; as for the possible links between homosexuality and abuse, the vast majority of the wrong 'uns are probably targeting the confused young men, not little kids. I'd be more wary of gay guys working at training centres and universities (as homophobic as that sounds).

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Are you going to try and persecute this bloke just for being a homosexual? Are you saying he can't work at a kindergarten just because he is gay?

If he is a bully or involved in corrupt activity then you can and should go after him.

What do you mean he is a "pervert homosexual" ?? Are you saying that, or implying that he is a kiddie fiddler?

I know nothing about this, just saying you need to clarify this information and be more specific.

#3 Parent Dr. Peter Smith - 2018-03-29

there is a guy in charge of Shunde DADI Kindergarten who is pervert homosexual...I need help to let aTalwan leader know=email me: abc123englishcentre@yahoo.com -I am well known on Linkedin...thank You

#4 Parent Mark - 2007-11-04

Hi Frank;
I'm currently teaching at four Dadi kindergartens in Chongqing, and each one is much different. The same books are used by all, but the Dadi books fall far short from what we need to teach, or more, from what the students need to learn. I try to improvise as much as they will let me, and I also try to give each student individual time with me, but at times that isn't always possible. If you have worked at teaching at all in China, you must realize that the education system is too regimental and strict, and that the children are overworked and not happy. I let them be kids and when they have fun they learn more and try to communicate with me more.
Dad of course is a franchise, so each school has to follow a certain curriculum and outline, but you will still see a vast difference at each school, some are run like a business, where others are actually doing it because they love children.
to sum it up, it all depends on which one or which ones you will teach at.
Good luck to you Frank, if you love children and have a lot of patience, it is a pretty good job.
Sincerely,
Mark.

Frank - 2006-11-24
DADI Kindergarten group in China - Any experience? - Teachers Discussion

Just curious if anyone has been employed in any of the DADI Kindergarten groups in China. If so what was your experience like?

Return to Index › DADI Kindergarten group in China - Any experience? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -