TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › what a woman really means:
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

What an Asian woman ( and Western women ) really means:

[]

1) I want a man with a "good heart". That is code for "if I can find a man with a good heart that's a bonus, but
he can be an alcoholic, beat me up, rape me, if he has lot's of money".

2) I want a man who will "take good care". That means, "if you are poor then fuck off". "I want a man who will obey my every command, buy me anything I want and never question my sense of entitlement". It also means she is uneducated, poor, and does not want to provide for herself. Avoid any woman who says "I like traveling, I want to travel all over the world".

3)" I'm a good girl": basically, "I'll fuck in five seconds if you have the house, a Maserati, and the cash ". No such thing as a "good girl" or "traditional woman" but millions of gullible men still believe that shit!

4) "I m genuine, I'm "marriage minded", I believe in "true love". Many women, especially Chinese women only care about two things in life: Marriage and money. If they want to marry it's only for money. This "true love" BS, do people still actually believe this shit in 2017?

5) I like men who are "confident and independent". What's she means is that she lacks confidence and is not independent and is probably broke or in debt. Watch out for STD ( Sexually Transmitted Debt )

This last one is a classic: "I like babies, I like men who like children". This is a HUGE FUCKING RED FLAG! It's means, "I want to trick a man into getting me pregnant so I can have a mixed baby and as I've got no money he will pay for everything".

Keep away from ANY women who mentions any of the above:

DO NOT MARRY!

IN 2017, RENT, DON"T BUY PROPERTY IF YOU CAN"T AFFORD IT!

NEVER BUY GIFTS FOR OR GIVE CASH TO WOMEN!

SPEND ALL YOUR DISPOSABLE INCOME ON YOURSELF!

Try to save at least 40-50 per cent of your income if you can. As an investment buy gold and silver bullion and rare gemstones. The goal is to get over to SE-Asia ASAP and chill out on a tropical beach.

Avoid any relationships with women apart from casual sex/ONS and bar girls/hookers/freelancers. It's ten times cheaper than having a wife FFS!

Follow this advice and you are on the road to prosperity. Stop wasting money on useless things. Cancel your PAY TV/Cable TV subscription.
Do not get locked into expensive mobile phone plans, use cheap pre-paid options. Do not fly first/business class even if you can afford it. It's a total waste of money.
Never travel with a female, not even your mother or sister, they will just waste your money, or try to use your money instead of theirs. They a nothing but a drain on the wallet.
Travel alone always.

Mow your own lawn and do your own gardening. Paying a gardener is a waste of money. Never buy gifts for people at Xmas or Easter, just another fucking scam. Spring Festival in China is also a scam. "Mother's Day" is another scam and a rort. Never buy flowers for women, you increase their arrogance and sense of entitlement. Buying flowers is a waste of money.

Wake up all men before it's too late for you. Reap the rewards of the MGTOW way of life!

Messages In This Thread
what a woman really means: -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re what a woman really means: -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re what a woman really means: -- FTinPRC -- 2018-03-29
Re what a woman really means: -- foxy -- 2018-03-29
Re what a woman really means: -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re what a woman really means: -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29