TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › China offers 10-year visas to 'high end talent'
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re China offers 10-year visas to 'high end talent'

Good for you. It is smart to have multiple streams of income. This is a strategy that older MGTOW like myself reccommend to young 20 y/o plus MGTOW men. Young men must live a minimalist lifestyle. Save as much as possible to retire young at 45. No expensive cars, clothes, jewelry. No GF's, avoid women apart from hookers sometimes and PAD (pump and dump ) relationships. It is all about self-preservation.

#2 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

I alreay said it years ago that time in China will come for this. As far as I am concerned, I wouldn't do it anymore, I am out of business, so-to-say.
And for the money or other perks....no, I don't really need them as I am fine and need not look for a job anymore. There is enough money coming in from my pension fund, royalty fees for my books and other sources. Thus, if I feel like, I'd rather go to Nepal again and help some projects there as a volunteer without any pay. I will find it worth the effort. Regarding China...- naaaaa, I have enough of their tricky games.

#3 Parent superiority complex - 2018-03-29

I think China is desperate to attract ex-pats. I don't see how this visa will help. It is still China. I've said it before, China needs a Pattaya. They could have created their own years ago It would obviously be different to the Thai version, it would have Chinese characteristics.. The Thai version formed under certain circumstances. Whatever, the Chinese know that SE-Asia is much more popular with laowai!

overseaer - 2018-03-29
China offers 10-year visas to 'high end talent'

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42575436

Wonderful news for "high-level overseas university professors". They will fit the bill.

The opportunity of a lifetime has arisen.

Don't think twice; apply at once.

Let's be having you!

Return to Index › China offers 10-year visas to 'high end talent'

Go to another board -