TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re PC

I can't honestly say I'm really the MGTOW type, but I don't half love reversing things and giving women the shit tests and seeing what they'll do to submit. Call me chauvinist and a bit of a pig, but when you do that, it will naturally deter many self-entitled women and it acts as its own filter of sorts.

But mowing lawns? You're supposed to do that voluntarily to get some peace and quiet away from such slags. You also used to be able to outsource lawn mowing to local teenagers who wanted pocket/cider and weed money, but the spoilt little bastards ask for too much these days, they can all bugger off, lol.

#2 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re PC

The combo of memantine-donepezil is for your dementia that's been taking over you so much. Unlike you who knows so much about my life I can only judge your sad contribution to the board which you are the "knight" of. In a nutshell, you've given up your freedom to something that's so much more valuable than what I have "surrendered" to.

#3 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re PC

There are some men who just enjoy being slaves, not just to women but to society in general. And these betas will just produce the next generation of slaves and clones, even zombies you could call them. I m glad I no longer "contribute" to the shit mainstream society and "culture". I won't have some Western ( or Asian ) slag nagging me to get up at 7 am Saturday and mow the lawn, fuck that!

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re PC

I think you are right that fear holds a lot of people back. This idiotic "obligation to family and society" hogwash needs to go the way of the dinosaurs. It slowly is in the West anyway. Many people are aware that marriage is a scam nowadays and that most of us are/ have been nothing but cogs in a corrupt and sick "societal hierarchy". Fuck marriage and being a wage slave, go our own way, bang whores, and stay single and free.

#5 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re PC

I think we've all been there at some point or another; but there's too many people out there who will settle for the mediocre way of living life because they're scared that others such as friends, family or colleagues will look down upon them. Sadly, you're probably going to have to hit rock bottom before realising that you're better off going your own way.

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re PC

A good dose of TRP ( the red pill ) and MGTOW is needed in your case. You are the type of blue pill beta male wimp that the modern alpha ridicules and despises. Your entire life revolves around gaining validation from women. You are still so stupid as to believe in that "white knight" bullshit. You have surrendered your will to the social expectations of womem and society. What a loser!

#7 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re PC

Man, your mind can really speak on this board :)

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
PC

PC:

Go to another board -