TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › the discarded gene
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re: Re the discarded gene

Quite a stupid response. You also have selective reading skills. I said I have thought about keeping a dog in Pattaya, not a cat. I have thought about the dangers, did you even read what I said? I don't want it to get run over and I don't want bar girls to stop me every two minutes ( I can imagine walking down Soi 6 with a dog, it would be chaos. ) "Oh dog so lovely, cute, I want one". It would get fat also, snacks, etc.

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Never had a "plan one". I have an open mind. Having no plan in life apart from marriage is dumb don't you think? Sure, marry if you want to get "divorce raped" later on and lose most of your money and even your sanity. Also, don't think the spoilt millennial generation, the Facebook blue pill beta faggots and SJW hipster crowd will look after you in old age, they won't. The next generation won't give two fucks either. Wake up.

#3 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You come across as being a typical "tradcon" male whom a real MGTOW despises. I will post something on here soon proving that your type are dead wrong.

#4 Parent Colin - 2018-03-29

You really think the approaching Russian army would have had any sympathy for Hitler's animals in a bunker?

Exactly right, when you have loved ones and valued animals you have to make provisions, you certainly want to keep them out of harms way. Hitler was a typical selfish pet owner, they were his property, he wanted to surround himself with them to death. Fancy taking them down a bunker. He realised the danger. What happened to his girlfriend? Not so easy for her to avoid capture but the dogs could have been saved. You are a bit the same actually, aren't you, because you are entertaining ideas of keeping a cat in Pataya, you said so? When some pimp approaches you with his big machete, will he spare your cat? You really should have stuck to plan one "The Chinese Wife"

#5 Parent Colin - 2018-03-29
Re glass houses

I do not think that grammar or spelling is important on forums. I only edit the comments of contributors that criticize the writing of others, as T. Hogo did.

That seems reasonable to me, thanks for the reply.

#6 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
glass houses

Very good PRC, you can correct me any time you like. I don't like to be 'corrected' by
posters who haven't a clue but it's clear you know your English Grammar. Please note, I
did not say English Literature.

I do not think that grammar or spelling is important on forums. I only edit the comments of contributors that criticize the writing of others, as T. Hogo did.

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

This is the video I am referring to:

Hope this will be playable.

I'm a a very proud MGTOW, proud of my lifestyle, but this guy "Angry MGTOW" is a real arseshole.

https://youtu.be/AOiyg52Y6SO

#8 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Yes, MGTOW reduces procreation. It is not the main aim of MGTOW but a consequence. It is the result of men going their own way and not giving in to a woman's selfish needs and wants.

The men at the top like myself ( eg, fit, healthy, with a lot of financial firepower ) have chosen to reject Western societal norms. There are millions of us. The times they are a changin!

#9 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You really think the approaching Russian army would have had any sympathy for Hitler's animals in a bunker? They would have killed them anyway, shot them, cut their throat, whatever, as they would have been considered as part of his legacy. I suppose extreme stress causes people to do strange things. I I am sure Hitler did not want to kill his dog but felt he had to. By 1945 he was totally fucked in the head anyway.

#10 Parent Colin - 2018-03-29

She is referring to a relationship between a man and a woman you tosser. Obviously a relationship between a dog or a cat and a human is nearly always wonderful. Hitler loved Blondie, his German Shepard probably more than anything else in his life. Many people are like this. Their pet (pets) come first ahead of anything else. I agree with this. If you have a pet it must be your first priority.

Yes I did realise that. But I don't know how that has lead you into bearing your heart and soul and assuring me that you love our four legged friends so. I think maybe you confuse love with something else though. Hitler 'loved' his animals so much that they were all poisoned or shot and never left the bunker alive. Maybe many pet owners don't really love their pets...something else, something self-indulgent? But I am no psychologist.

#11 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Believe me, she knows fuck all about anything and certainly not a person anyone should be getting advice from.

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

She is referring to a relationship between a man and a woman you tosser. Obviously a relationship between a dog or a cat and a human is nearly always wonderful. Hitler loved Blondie, his German Shepard probably more than anything else in his life. Many people are like this. Their pet (pets) come first ahead of anything else. I agree with this. If you have a pet it must be your first priority.

#13 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Never ever been "hell bent" on finding a Chinese wife. Like I 've said, if I ever did consider marriage again I d go straight to Japan. Nearly all the men I know with Chinese wife seem to be miserable in some way. Either they are almost always broke and live on a tight budget or they need to ask the wife for "permission" to go anywhere. As for being broke all the time it's becaue they gave nearly all their money to their wife. Fuck that!

#14 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You may think finding a Chinese wife is some big "acheivement" in life, I don't. A friend of mine married to a girl in Nanning with a five year old kid is unhappy with his life. He is going to meet me in Pattaya soon, we are going punting (whoring ) for a month. He likes to " fuck chubbies" ( chubby girls ) and so do I, LOL! I know plenty of guys who hate their Chinese wife. You should wake up a bit.

#15 Parent Colin - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Semicolons must connect two independent clauses.

Very good PRC, you can correct me any time you like. I don't like to be 'corrected' by posters who haven't a clue but it's clear you know your English Grammar. Please note, I did not say English Literature.

#16 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I like both dogs and cats. I would like to get another pet but as I travel a lot it would be a hassle for me now. My sister has a dog and it stays with me sometimes. If I am in Pattaya full time I can think about getting a dog, but I worry about walking a dog on central Pattaya with all the traffic, cars and motorbikes. Also, bar girls stopping me every five minutes, "your dog is so cute, I pat it", etc, would be a pain.

#17 Parent Colin - 2018-03-29

You should dig a bit deeper than that. It's not only "the thugs in history" that love animals. There are people who hate people and love animals instead. And for sure, there are also people who like other people and like or even love animals. What does that tell you?

A tear comes to my eye. Isn't it rich that most of the thugs in history love animals.

Why should I dig any deeper, what I said wasn't meant to be profound or even particularly clever? It wasn't tight, for close scrutiny. And I didn't suggest that people who aren't thugs couldn't love animals, or indeed suggest any other variables on the theme. Would you like to inform us what you're driving at? What do you think of animals, are they decorative or a blot on the landscape? Do they smell to high heaven, or have that rustic aroma, like a reassuring pipeful of 'Old Shag?' Take it away maestro.

#18 Parent Animal Director - 2018-03-29

You should dig a bit deeper than that. It's not only "the thugs in history" that love animals. There are people who hate people and love animals instead. And for sure, there are also people who like other people and like or even love animals. What does that tell you?

A tear comes to my eye. Isn't it rich that most of the thugs in history love animals.
#19 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

You should get another one. It's so nice to have a little anarchist tiger at home.

#20 Parent Colin - 2018-03-29

Were you two happy together at the time?

You are referring to the cat(Minty) and SB I take it? A tear comes to my eye. Isn't it rich that most of the thugs in history love animals. Even Hitler and the recently departed King of Thailand were partial to dogs. Not that dogs are not good to have.

Dragonized has a bleeding heart also, he says why can't you let people change and why can't others acknowledge that and be understanding? He hints that that reaction is pathetic.

Before SB saw the error of his ways he was hell bent on achieving a Chinese wife...I should say it wasn't just mentioned once it was pummeled to a pulp about his need for that wife. But still, according to Dragonized he is gentle and understanding to those westerners that have fallen for such a wife which he was lucky to have failed getting. So that's straightened out, if you have made a mistake you are not a pathetic individual- The Dragon has said so and SB will back him to the hilt.

#21 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Not very nice and a totally wrong thing to do!

He laughed at and ridiculed a 59 year old woman ( just minding her own business ) who was pushed of a rail platform by a man in Hong Kong.
#22 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Absolutely. And they represent the opinions that only a very marginal part of society holds. I am very much against either of them.

A radical feminist or a radicalized MGTOW are both a waste of space. They are are no good because they promote and a few actively condone the use violence toward their enemies.
#23 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Hey listen, this ain't a fucking grammar class. We ain't studying literature here. Maybe you should stop nitpicking and just fuck off.

#24 Parent Flower Power - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Yes, you may be right, lol.

Your grandpa likely planted additional seed in healthier, if less familial, soil.
Insanity, like MGTOW, greatly reduces procreation.
Fortunately for you, your grandpa was fit enough to reproduce.
#25 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

You've forgotten to include grovelling weasels in your list; especially those with spelling
problems in a brief text of written English.

Semicolons must connect two independent clauses.

#26 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Cheers, thanks. Poor old Minty, she has long since departed this world. She was a great cat.

#27 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded GOOD genes

There will be a big problem for women in the next few years as the smart men with money and skills ( yes Miss FT in PRC, I have a lot of money, resources and skills ) are abandoning the idea of marriage and kids altogether.

They are looking at it from a cost/benefit analysis point of view. This has nothing to do with men hating women ( although I despise any gold diggers )

The systems in Western societies are rigged in favor of women. As some anti-feminist women have pointed out, men ( mostly blue pills ) are mainly responsible for idiotic family courts and associated legislation. They are not making excuses for feminism, just saying that some weak minded men ( religious right, blue bill wimp, "family man" types ) are also responsible for ideas of feminism.

The thing is that men and women are NOT equal in Western society. The FACT is that men are almost always the losers as far as divorce and child custody go. A divorce has little consequence for women.

They just go on their merry way, living off the savings and earnings of a previous partner, often with a new boyfriend FFS!

#28 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

My 200 yrs old grandma has "reproduced" 13 children, 50 % of whom turned out to be
insane due to incest.

Your grandpa likely planted additional seed in healthier, if less familial, soil.
Insanity, like MGTOW, greatly reduces procreation.
Fortunately for you, your grandpa was fit enough to reproduce.

#29 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

A radical feminist or a radicalized MGTOW are both a waste of space. They are are no good because they promote and a few actively condone the use violence toward their enemies.

Responsible MGTOWS put forward constructive arguments as to why marriage and long term relationships are a waste of time, energy, and money for men.

I would never suggest that a feminist should be beaten to death even though I also think they a waste of space like you said. Feminists often suggest violence should be used against men, also trial by media which the "MeToo" movement is all about.

As for training school owners though, I'm quite happy when they get beaten to a pulp.

The You Tuber guy "Angry MGTOW" is getting ridiculed at the moment because of his extremist views.

He laughed at and ridiculed a 59 year old woman ( just minding her own business ) who was pushed of a rail platform by a man in Hong Kong.

He claimed the man was an MGTOW and congratulated him. The Hong Kong police said they were "investigating the matter" and that "no motive has been established" for the crime. There is ZERO evidence that the man responsible was a MGTOW.

Now most people would think that pushing a woman in her late fifties off a railway platform is wrong. Even a lot of woman haters would think so.

This guy was referred to as "ISIS MGTOW" by one You Tube blogger.

So the problem with feminism, meninism, MRM ( Men's Rights Movement ) and MGTOW is that different factions keep popping up, like in politics or some terrorist organizations.

Some are extreme, some are very extreme, some are moderate, others just don't seem to know what they stand for or believe in.

#30 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

I greet you, Mr. Targaryen.

#31 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

"And you, what about your man?"

I am happy.

#32 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Maybe I did say something like that, but it would have been around about 2010.

Even if I was looking for someone back then Japan would have been my first choice.

I'd take a Japanese girl over a Chinese any day. There is no comparison.

#33 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Most people are happy at some stage of a relationship. I was not happy then, I was about to divorce. For a man that means losing half of his resources.

How could anyone be happy about that?

And you, what about your man?

BTW, still waiting for your pic.

#34 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded GOOD genes

If anything, the mgtow movement proves all too often the good genes risk getting weeded out due to inherently dysfunctional and unjust societies.

Being that China is often the root of influence for these conversations, I will use that country as an example. I've read how often people who were incompetent at their jobs in Chinese societies from a long time ago would take their own lives due to their shame. Women in ancient China who wanted to pursue scholarly endeavors had to do it in secret, meaning no kids. Women who were widowed in Chinese societies often became Buddhist Nuns. This lead to a dying out of the gene lines for intelligent and independent females.

Western scholars who major in Anthropology, Sociology, and Psychology have all found that during War, the brave and courageous are often weeded out first. Due to the younger age of these soldiers, their gene lines would die. Females from the West labeled as Witches back hundreds of years ago were often curious, independent, and intelligent humans who liked to discover new things that Nature had to offer them were of course crucified.

Society has progressed due to the great ideas of a few, and despite the idiocy of many. People often overlook the lessening of intelligence and courage as one of the core reasons of the collapse of societies. The board mods on this site have lost their nerves plenty a times as an example of this.

#35 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

I do remember you saying something about finding a wife in Asia, but not necessarily limited to only China.

The fact that you have changed your views may be too much for the pollyanna snowflakes to take...

#36 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Were you two happy together at the time?

#37 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yes.

#38 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

lol...SB blessing the world!
Good pic!

#39 Parent Tunalia Hogo - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

You've forgotten to include grovelling weasels in your list; especially those with spelling problems in a brief text of written English.

And that could leave us with degenerates, forum-types and liars in both sexes.
#40 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Correct. The emphasis is on to share a common partnership between men and women as equals. It's what thousands of people of both sexes do. That's why feminists are a waste of space. I don't like the latter.

As for MGTOW and feminists, most people are neither of those followers and seem to share a common partnership between men and women as equals.
#41 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Nice cat!

#42 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Was the Thai girl your wife?

#43 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yes, I had a cat, Minty. The girl you saw is Thai, not Chinese. Our cat died in 2010.

#44 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
#45 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene
#46 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Good ol fashioned incest, lol

Chinese are especially good at it, you know, "family values", "keep it in the family", LOL!

#47 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

There is a guy on You Tube called "Angry MGTOW" who is quite bizarre. Apart from Archie Luxury I found him to be the most entertaining blogger on the net. He bizarrely claimed tecently that a female anti-feminist follower of his called "Shoe On Head "was secretly a feminist and also had HIV. That is just stupid as for sure he could not know that and also as HIV was conclusively proven to be a hoax in 1991.

#48 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

MGTOW is not really about "winning", I say that as you said that most people are not MGTOW or feminists. At the current time that may be correct. More and more men are living by MGTOW principles however, the numbers are in the tens of millions now. I am not a radical MGTOW, there are different levels. Someone like "Angry MGTOW" on You Tube is a different story.

#49 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

There was one, a long time ago. Pretty. You two had a cat.

#50 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Never ever spoke of finding a Chinese wife on here, not that I can recall. Must have been a long time ago if I did say that. Remember I 've posted on here for over 10 years. I am glad I never did get in a long term relationship with any Chinese woman. I d likely be bankrupt now. Financial self-preservation is paramount and should always be the primary priority.

#51 Parent Flower Power - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

My 200 yrs old grandma has "reproduced" 13 children, 50 % of whom turned out to be insane due to incest.
Fit enough to reproduce and survive, lol.

#52 Parent Colin - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

You still don't get it Miss FT in PRC. It's 2018. REAL MEN do not marry and have kids. A real man does not submit to the social expectations of women and society.

I am a bit confused, Silverboy, and although she is a mere woman I'm not surprised 'The Peoples' Republic' is also confused. Are you not the same Silverboy, that not too many years ago when working in China had the number one main project of finding yourself a Chinese wife????? I recall many a post and many a conversation you had with other posters concerning your failure to find such a Chinese woman.

I am sure that if you hadn't of had so many posts deleted 'Peoples' Republic' would find some juicy links to bat your way..maybe she will still be able to find something.

As for MGTOW and feminists, most people are neither of those followers and seem to share a common partnership between men and women as equals. And that could leave us with degenerates, forum-types and liars in both sexes.

#53 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Wise words "Never use a woman's standards for your own life". " Men should never ever seek validation from a woman". "Men who keep all our resources for ourselves are always called "selfish". "A woman who expects to be "provided for" by a man is hardly ever called selfish but that's exactly what she is" "This is the essence of entitlement".

#54 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

Everyone gets it as the OP and you are apart :) But your genes aren't :) :)

#55 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re the discarded gene

You still don't get it Miss FT in PRC. It's 2018. REAL MEN do not marry and have kids. A real man does not submit to the social expectations of women and society.

A REAL MAN goes his own way and determines his own future. Any serious relationship is an obstacle in our way.

Only the weak blue pill men believe in marriage or any shit like that nowadays. You will see, marriage will be obsolete in the not to distant future.

Regardless of what you say men like myself are at the top of the tree, top of the gene pool. Men in their mid-forties to 60 who didn't marry or divorced early have all the money, we have a heap of highly desirable work skills and all the life experience. The younger women are just angry that they will never have access to our big bank accounts, gold reserves, resources and knowledge.

I may sound like a broken record but you just don't understand, you are living in the past. Us men will go our own way. We don't need you apart from casual sex, you have nothing much else of value to offer. Cooking, cleaning, ironing, sewing? We can easily learn that and many of us already can.

Science can create babies now, so even a woman's womb, just like her vagina is declining in relative value. In the future there will be cybernetic organisms available that are just like in the "Terminator" films. A man will be able to order a woman to exactly his own specifications. All negative tendencies and violence and emotionally violent tendencies will be eliminated.

If a guy wants the perfectly beautiful superbly shaped submissive Asian GF or wife he will be able to have that regardless of being rich or poor. There will be no nagging/whining, no false DV claims, there will be no false rape allegations.

You better get with it, your type are shit out of luck.

FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
the discarded gene

Alan Mann, Anthropologist Princeton Dean, writes that the term 'reproduction of the fittest' has replaced 'survival of the fittest' in the natural and social sciences. The MGTOW movement is a biologically-sound evolutionary process, ensuring that only the fittest humans reproduce.

Return to Index › the discarded gene

Go to another board -