TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › teaching idea
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

Not one of his goons perhaps, but let's be honest; this board is pretty damn boring when he isn't around.

#2 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

These days, I usually avoid drinking in my free time as it is something that I have to do for work at business dinners, networking events etc. Of course, Taffy's just a teacher, he'd know nothing about that life.

Nice one!

I'm sure SB will be amused too.

O'Shei is a nasty lout, one of SB's goons. Another shady individual. Apparently, he is peddling stuff to the chinese, a real spiv type character. I've managed to get his picture.

#3 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

These days, I usually avoid drinking in my free time as it is something that I have to do for work at business dinners, networking events etc. Of course, Taffy's just a teacher, he'd know nothing about that life.

Nice one!

I'm sure SB will be amused too.

#4 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

So he's trying to discredit me by making allegations that the vast majority of people wouldn't even give a toss about?

:D

I'm just flattered that he considers me to be of such importance. I'm probably touching a nerve.

#5 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

I can identify at least 6- 7 different posters on here, including myself.

I would be surprised if there are more than two people, using several handles, that are contributing to the forum during the past few months.
#6 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

No, I did not bring it up. Others did. Yes, I love animals, I m not a pedophile or a snitch. This is not trying to make myself "lo :\ ok good", I know I am a person of good character and morals. Not sure where you got this "pervert" idea from. I'm not a pervert, never have been. Married to my gold and silver chains and luxury watches, LOL!

#7 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

John O' Shei disgusting? For telling the truth?

Yes the sort of truth that glugs out of one's second bottle of whisky.

In no way did I imagine that O'Shei actually does drink whisky before he comes out with any of his more disgusting posts and the above doesn't mean I do believe that. Nope, he can't even blame the whisky for the way he is.

#8 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

No, I would not put FT/PRC in a "grammar test" with Turnoi or myself because she would lose.

I agree with you that Beth is more aggressive than PRC. Beth's "grammar skills" are not the concern here. It is why someone had it in for her
that is the far more interesting question.

You brought LondonGirl up, SB. I rather think you were making comparisons to make yourself look noble " I loves them animals to bits"- "I is not a paedophile"- "I is not a snitcher" Well, all a bit of a waste of time- why shouldn't you love them pets? and we don't believe you is a snitcher or a paedophile. No, you're just a stand-alone-two-a-penny-pervert, like many of us- like many men. Regards, married to a Chinese girl.

#9 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

It's just a strategy the left wing libtards use to try and "discredit" anyone that disagrees with them.

It is a technique.

#10 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

Accusing posters whose posts one disagrees with of being drunk or under the influence of alcohol when they wrote their posts is a tad cheeky, to say the least.

It ain't cricket, and is something no-one can accuse you of having done!

#11 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

Exactly!

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

You obviously don't have much up top. The mods on here can trace IP addresses. If I was posting under four or five aliases they would know.

I am Silverboy, Turnoi is Turnoi, Foxy is Foxy, John O'Shei is John O'Shei, Taffy is Taffy, Dragonized is Dragonized.

So carry on with you stupid little conspiracy theories. You have nowhere near as much support on here as you think.

#13 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

No, he tells the truth that PC left-wing soy boys do not want to hear.

#14 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

No, I would not put FT/PRC in a "grammar test" with Turnoi or myself because she would lose.

I agree with you that Beth is more aggressive than PRC. Beth's "grammar skills" are not the concern here. It is why someone had it in for her
that is the far more interesting question.

#15 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re: Re teaching idea

Beth was of the highest quality. I am disappointed that this board did not protect her better at the time.

Like Trumpsey LG used to start correcting English when somebody had wrongly tried to correct somebody else, so she wasn't hell-bent on finding fault. Anyway, I don't know why it was brought up again but some recent comments have been false.

#16 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

John O' Shei disgusting? For telling the truth?

Yes the sort of truth that glugs out of one's second bottle of whisky.

#17 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

The FT in PRC is a feminist who has morphed into an ultra-feminist. She is pissed off because her kind are losing big time. I ve watched the video on You Tube where the professor of sociology and TradCon Brad "The Cuck" Wilcox is humiliated and totally discredited by the MGTOW TFM (Turd Flinging Monkey ) In response to the stupid video about marriage by Wilcox. Yes, marriage is crap for men.

#18 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

FT/PRC just made a fool of herself. I am Silverboy and I only ever use the Silverboy handle. Turnoi is Turnoi. Foxy is Foxy. John O'Shei is John O'Shei. Are some posters on here so thick they can't tell the difference? John O' Shei disgusting? For telling the truth? Glad you admit the stories about Drags are fake. And he is not in China.

#19 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

I would be surprised if there are more than two people, using several handles, that are contributing to the forum during the past few months.

The original 'Foxy' and 'O'Shea' have had their identities assumed, unless they have recently suffered strokes.

The content of the posts and the writing are SB quality. No doubt he is responsible for 90% of the forum.

Taffy, Fifi and perhaps Turnoi have made an occasional appearance. I suspect that they too are reluctant to swim in this sump.

The last time the facility was purged of excrement, it was by SB deleting himself. The mods must be hoping for another TurdsGTOW mercy flush.

The incumbent foxy-handle-user used to be the original but he volunteered the name away to another poster, a rather nice chap who was into cooking. The original foxy is now back in possession but it is possible that he's had a brain-transplant. Not that he's saying anything particularly bad but it's just not him. O'Shei was always disgusting but has had long periods of reasonable conduct.

Dragonized is back in China i am told after sleeping rough in USA and telling disgusting jokes in a soup kitchen where he was gainfully employed washing dishes for a couple of years. Only joking Hahaha! Don't know where Turnoi picked up the original story- Mum's basement and The Sally Ann's.

You know SB, he's not a bad bloke really.....as long as he keeps his hands off my bird. Anyway he hasn't got a bike- well he has, namely a pedicycle. (spelling?) it says wrong.

#20 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

The original 'Foxy' and 'O'Shea' have had their identities assumed, unless they have recently suffered strokes.

The content of the posts and the writing are SB quality. No doubt he is responsible for 90% of the forum.

Taffy, Fifi and perhaps Turnoi have made an occasional appearance. I suspect that they too are reluctant to swim in this sump.

The last time the facility was purged of excrement, it was by SB deleting himself. The mods must be hoping for another TurdsGTOW mercy flush.

#21 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29
Re: Re teaching idea

Beth was of the highest quality. I am disappointed that this board did not protect her better at the time.

#22 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

She had a huge ego and her knowledge of linguistic functions was extremely poor.

She vastly overstated her own knowledge and importance.

Still, she did not deserve to snitched on so someone could satisfy their own enormous ego.

I don't think you would snitch on anybody, you're not the type. You got that bit right, but the other bit isn't the Beth I knew. At that time she was the foremost academic on this site. She made a total fool out of all she locked swords with on this site- her grammar and knowledge of ESL was so good.. She's a bit like our PRC but far more aggressive- I mean, you wouldn't put PRC up against Turnoi in a grammar test now would you? Short wonder, although he is well qualified but he's a foreigner. Turnoi had the impudence to enter English tests with Beth- hahahaha!

#23 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

There is neither anything linguistic in his posts nor has he ever claimed to hold a doctorate. Both he and Foxy are independent individuals who decided to post on here as I do. And neither of them has the format to run or moderate a board like this one. Neither have I; if I had a say I would have closed this board down already years ago after seeing all the drivel posted on here - including yours, lol.

I don't take it too seriously anyway; it's just some form of entertainment, nothing else.

And that's pretty clever camouflage because to the untrained observer he comes across as not very bright at all, in spite of his linguistic doctorate.
#24 Parent Pater Noster - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

I heard it's new form of psychological treatment practised by the grand psychologist Dragonized. :D

You better both go and wank yourselves off.
#25 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

You and Caring have been watching too much X-Files. You better both go and wank yourselves off. That is the only way you two idiots csm get any relief.

#26 Parent Colin - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

You sound desperate to accumulate the money posts for this site. Think who your sponsors are, before you come back cr*apping again.

You sound like a man to me who likes to keep his ear to the ground, a shrewd man. I did think I was the only one who had worked out that Silverboy is a moderator on this board. And that's pretty clever camouflage because to the untrained observer he comes across as not very bright at all, in spite of his linguistic doctorate. I'd even go as far to say he has an agreement with Foxy, his fellow moderator-in-arms, no doubt.

#27 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

You sound desperate to accumulate the money posts for this site. Think who your sponsors are, before you come back cr*apping again.

#28 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

I really doubt she has a degree. She certainly has some professional ESL qualifications.

#29 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

If she really has a degree she should ask for her money back. It does her no good in a professional sense.

#30 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

She also lied about her degree. When found out, she falsely accused other posters of placing fake profiles on other platforms. In return, she got what she deserved.

She had a huge ego and her knowledge of linguistic functions was extremely poor.
#31 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

Still, she did not deserve to snitched on so someone could satisfy their own enormous ego.

#32 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re teaching idea

As a linguist with scholarly expertise in this area, I could clearly identify her respective posts as unfounded claims. Claims are one thing; whether they are true or not is another thing.

LG ( Beth ) used to love my anagram posts.
Silverboy - 2018-03-29
teaching idea

An idea for teaching: ACRONYMS! e.g., MGTOW, TradCon, PUA, AWALT, NAWALT, CC girls ( cock carousel ) SIMP, TRP, TBP, etc. The students could learn a lot! Also, I was big on anagrams. LG ( Beth ) used to love my anagram posts. I think her and Turnoi thought they were integral facets of grammatical function and grammar, LOL!

Return to Index › teaching idea

Go to another board -