TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › absence
#1 Parent Werwolf - 2018-03-29
Re: absence

I am friendly with them like with all the others as I love to eat them up. :D

I've been battling my way through the posts to try and find somebody that's friendly towards men with Chinese partners.
#2 Parent Hypergamous Pensioner - 2018-03-29

"Retirement Pack!"

I've been battling my way through the posts to try and find somebody that's friendly towards men with Chinese partners.

I have a UK civil servants pension and a BT pension. I gather you contact via email because communication is becoming a big headache for me.

Can I ask you what a "Retirement Pack" includes? I have visions of tins of ovaltine, magnifying glass, and little considerations of that nature? Thanks in advance.

#3 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

That would make Turnoi a racist.

#4 Parent Teacher - 2018-03-29

deecher?

I googled the "word", only to discover it doesn't exist in the English language, except as a surname!

Is ''deecher'' (sic) an indication that you consider most, if not all, non-native EFL teachers who have left the Indian sub-continent to work abroad to have inferior oral English?

#5 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

No, not a joke. It's a reality in ESL. You should know that if you were a genuine and serious teacher and not only a deecher.

#6 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Is this a joke?

I believe he could well believe that such a post is hilarious. I well imagine he chuckles his way right through such a post, to the final full stop. Then there's the cap-it-touch with attachment showing a house of horrors...by that time he'll be rolling about in hysterics on his own carelessly jettisoned dogend-covered green phlegm-matted-carpet at Chez Turnoi.

#7 Parent Latina in LA - 2018-03-29

Is this a joke?

#8 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
absence

Most of the people working in education have values to follow up and eventually also have things to say that are of benefit to other people. They are genuine and sincere in what they are doing. Others have no values at all to follow up on them, haven’t got anything useful to say and therefore are not taken any public notice of. They are conmen and imposters making use of fake degrees and are there to cheat employers and students in China, and publish only drivel on boards like this one. They are really useless and a useless waste of space. You certainly belong to the second group of posters.

http://www.gorkhapatraonline.com/epaper/showimage?img=uploads/epaper/2018-02-11/83a9e107db8a09e38e37eecc5011b4e7.jpg

#9 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

发自网易邮箱大师
收起引用
On 2/9/

Be careful about revealing details here cos that man's about. But he will only be able to tell it comes from '163.com' given 48 hours or so.

Good to know you got a result, you should celebrate.

#10 Parent UNCARING - 2018-03-29

发自网易邮箱大师
收起引用
On 2/9/2018 ,<--------.co.uk> wrote:

Dear ---------

Thank you for contacting -------------.

I can confirm that our records have been updated and we have sent you a retirement pack, the tracking number is as follows R----------GB.

Should you have any queries please contact us.

Please note that if you email us in the future you will need to provide your full name and plan number.

Regards
-------

Dear Mr -----,

Thank you for updating my records and sending me my retirement pack.

Yours sincerely,

------- ------- ----, ( plans ------- & ------- )
( ---- - ----.)

#11 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

You have no idea how frustrating it can be when private pension providers apply unnecesarily strict rules to their clients when personal details, such as residential addresses of said clients in China change.

I originally had a box number address, which was accepted, but went for a burton when the boxes were physically demolished some 5 years ago. I never told the pension providers about this as I knew there would follow a process of having to get verified evidence of change of address.

In an earlier post I had mentioned that the Chinese post office only accepts and handles mail to and from abroad via courier and no longer handles air mail letters to and from abroad. So, an Xmas card to an old friend in Blighty who is a dinosaur in terms of IT will cost you 220 RMB by EMS delivery instead of 7 RMB by air mail letter!

To cut a long story short, I got away with forcing them to accept a scanned change of address form by emal instead of applying their usual un client friendly procedure by sending them scans of PSB resident application forms whose stamped originals were taken from me by the PSB during the Residence Permit Application process. That meant I had no originals to EMS to Blighty, which I was happy to avoid having to do, so as not to waste 220 RMB/pension provider.

Anyway, the goons at the teacher pension outfit that was moved from Edinburgh to a sparrow-fart town in the Scottish borders, and can't get over it, haven't bothered to reply. I think they are still holding a grudge against me due to my dealings with them some years ago when I had caught them out fibbing, and having underpaid me through their incompetence! I tried to assure them during my recent dealings with the surly PSB, who distrust me, that I would eventually get my RP, and then be able to prove my new address was valid by sending thm scans of photocopies by email. I told both pension providers that the surliness was a result of many illegal bogus FTs having taught in China resulting in a clamping down, and that I was a suspect. No reply from Galashiels suits me fine. I told them they needn't reply if they accept my email and certain scanned documentation, which they had received from me by email.

EVERYTHING IS FURTHER COMPLICATED WHEN THE PENSION PROVIDERS USE AGENTS TO TRANSFER MOMEY TO CHINA.

The cart before the horse:

At 2018-01-22 , E @equi.....com> wrote:

Dear foxy,

I am writing with reference to the annual annuity in payment.

I can confirm that I have updated our records with your current address.

Yours sincerely

Mrs E......

Sent: 23 January 2018 05:58
To: E @equi.....com>
Subject: Plan xxxxxxx, foxy

Dear Mrs E,

Many thanks for your e-mail confirming that you have updated my records to reflect my current address.

Yours sincerely,

foxy.

Now the next problem will be trying to avoid returning certain application forms RE pension payments in the retirement package by EMS. I think they can accept a fax instead, but maybe not!

#12 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29
Re: Avoid the goons @ SPPA if u can!

My brothers work herewell they go in every dayso if I was you I would avoid it!

That being said the building its-self is really unusual and with its built in water feature and sympathetic landscape gardening it fits really well into the local area.

The organisation administers health service and teachers pensions on behalf of the government and is an Agency of the Scottish Government. Once staffed mainly by staff who had transferred from Edinburgh it now has a more local workforce.

https://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/scottish-public-pensions-agency-galashiels

#13 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

"When your details have been updated we will send you a Retirement Pack via International Signed delivery. If this is not successful we will investigate the possibility of using a courier as per your request."

I'm sorry - I know next to nothing about the various ways to send documentation securely either by courier or by other means overseas. Please excuse my ignorance in this respect. Unlike me, people like you who work for pension providers, will know the best way to do it. Do as you think is appropriate. I'm looking forward very much to receiving the "Retirement Pack!"

Yours sincerely,
foxy.
27th Jan 2018, @ about 11:50 am local time.

Well, it looks like job done near as damn it, with talk of "Retirement Pack" I have found that deliveries from the UK sent 'signed for' always get to their destination. In truth your posts giving these sort of accounts have always been very interesting indeed.

#14 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

How dare you accuse me of lying in that regard!

Sorry that you thought I was actually, seriously, accusing you of lying about your pension, Foxy, dear boy, you take this forum stuff too seriously by half.

Same old story, it stated pissing down five minutes before my jogging session today. I can't cancel, because I don't actually like jogging and don't want to start creating lily-livered-excuses.

#15 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

And so were your fishermen's tales of pension cheques from the UK accidentally dropped into
the Yellow River by China East Airlines en route to Hothot International, but you's been
depriving us of those lately, have you not???!!!

Choke on this, you asshole.

The Chinese way is just like your way. First, indirect SNIDE criticism, just like what you initially perpetrated on poster John O'Shei with your initial "Yes the sort of truth that glugs out of one's second bottle of whisky." Second, just like the Chinese, when that didn't work, you struck direct soon after you were rightly put down for your taunt that backfired on you by posting "In no way did I imagine that O'Shei actually does drink whisky before he comes out with any of his more disgusting posts and the above doesn't mean I do believe that. Nope, he can't even blame the whisky for the way he is."

No fishermen's tales from me! How dare you accuse me of lying in that regard!

Dear Mr B.......,

I'm very sorry for having forgotten to mention my plan numbers!
foxy, PL........ & PL........

Yours sincerely,

foxy.

27th Jan 2018, @ about 11:55 am local time.

-------- Forwarding messages --------
Date: 2018-01-27
To: "UK.CustomerService
Subject: foxy's pension plans

Dear Mr B.....,

"In order for us to update our records with your residential address please could you complete the attached change of personal details form. We can accept a scanned copy."

I trust the attachment meets your company's requirements.

"When your details have been updated we will send you a Retirement Pack via International Signed delivery. If this is not successful we will investigate the possibility of using a courier as per your request."

I'm sorry - I know next to nothing about the various ways to send documentation securely either by courier or by other means overseas. Please excuse my ignorance in this respect. Unlike me, people like you who work for pension providers, will know the best way to do it. Do as you think is appropriate. I'm looking forward very much to receiving the "Retirement Pack!"

Yours sincerely,
foxy.
27th Jan 2018, @ about 11:50 am local time.

Go ride a Suffolk bus for free, but don't disembark in Norwich. Shoot your mouth off there like you do on this forum and you may end up in heaven or hell! There's a hate culture between the good citizens of Norwich and Ipswich area residents like you. Be warned for your own sake.

#16 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Please do so.

Yes indeed, they're much loved!

And so were your fishermen's tales of pension cheques from the UK accidentally dropped into the Yellow River by China East Airlines en route to Hothot International, but you's been depriving us of those lately, have you not???!!!

#17 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

Please do so.

Yes indeed, they're much loved!

#18 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Thanks Fifi. I may post a few pics from time to time. I know my pics from Pattaya are much loved on here, LOL!

#19 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Enjoy your trip, SB. Be safe.

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
absence

I will be absent from this forum starting from the 27 th of this month for at least a few weeks. I am sure many people shall be disappointed about this. I will be busy enjoying life in paradise. Now I must go and prepare for my forthcoming adventure. Wish me bon voyage, LOL!

Return to Index › absence

Go to another board -