TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Article published in The Rising Nepal - Cultural Heritage and the role communities have in it
Another Willie - 2018-03-29

I have been long enough in the minefield to know that travelling to a certain location on the other side of the world can mean ending up in a crap pretend "school". Some of them were lured into such crappy jobs, and others are guilty by association; it all depends. That is - there are both, the crap school owner and the "deecher"; who is who depends on individual circumstances and case. And I am not affilliated with any of such "sources", honestly!

Should you take this message in a sensible manner, begin with care for teachers who accept the jobs from sites such as this one and travel thousands of miles to locations with questionable terms and conditions.

"Deechers" is a term I am using for poorly qualified or totally uneducated "teachers". There are many of them in ESL. They have proved to do more harm than any good and are part of the problems in ESL.

Do not paint them as "deechers" but people with professions they have accepted through sources you seemingly are affiliated with.

Fallacy or not - my experience tells me that public schools are the safer bet to work for and that ALL training centers are crap.

Moreover, do not put all private language centers in the same bag and public schools in the other as that may be a fallacy.

What is the "reward system"? Most of the topics posted on here more recently like watches, hookers, Chinese women, MWGTO stuff etc. make me actually lose all my respect for a teachers board.
[quote]Above all, consider a respect for posted topics rather than troll them into your computer room for the reward system.

If not physically, then at least virtually, I would love to "embrace" you for a win-win situation in education as the latter provides the only the chance to make living on this earth a little bit better for so many people.

Now, embrace me for the win-win to the future which really is in the internet and AI.

Agreed.

Anyhow, this is about Rising Nepal, China and all of the hardworking souls on Earth.

BTW, I have decided to keep my new board nick. I am relatively consistent in what i have said over the years regarding training centers or my own passion for non-profit quality education.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Article published in The Rising Nepal - Cultural Heritage and the role communities have in it

Go to another board -