TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re A Heavy Workload (= A Mug's Game)
UNCARING - 2018-03-29
In response to Re A Heavy Workload (= A Mug's Game) (Alias Taffy)

I listened to a bloody silly advert from the ratbags who administer the National Lottery on Talksport Radio.

It said the cost of a lottery ticket, a quid, was equivalent to the cost of a mouthful of lager, and was a great 'investment' because you could win loads of money. Basically, the govt is promoting gambling. Fuck the UK govt!

Well, another ad, for teachers, said new teachers would start on 22 grand to 27 grand a year. I'm guessing the higher of the two figures is for London, the 'weighting allowance'. Of course, the job in London will be much more demanding, due to having to teach immigrants' children.

Joey Barton is using words like 'numpty' and 'tube' to describe those in charge of professional football. Great stuff! I just love political uncorrectness.

I see that darts and Grand Prix 'girls' won't be paid for in the future by the sponsors. This has angered many paying spectators, and 'girls' employed for their looks as walk-on 'girls' etc.

However, the iconic Barry Hearn, the fight promoter, will continue to employ 'ring' girls, thus bucking the trend. Well done, Barry!

Next thing, cheerleaders will be targeted, I reckon!

Messages In This Thread
A Heavy Workload (= A Mug's Game) -- UNCARING -- 2018-03-29
Re A Heavy Workload (= A Mug's Game) -- Alias Taffy -- 2018-03-29
Re A Heavy Workload (= A Mug's Game) -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re A Heavy Workload (= A Mug's Game) -- UNCARING -- 2018-03-29
Re A Heavy Workload (= A Mug's Game) -- Alias Taffy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re A Heavy Workload (= A Mug's Game)

Go to another board -