TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › A potential killer-blow to the forum thwarted
#1 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re A potential killer-blow to the forum thwarted

Rubbish!

You just rely on everybody else apart from me knowing even less Chinese than you do. It's all. about bullying for you. You won't even get lucky as the answer 'rubbish' won't even fit, not even for you. Although I was kind, I usually prefer to use pinyin on here as it's more difficult for you to get a translation.

#2 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Rubbish!

#3 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

毛主席万岁

Taffy 万岁万万岁!!!

#4 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

A good answer. It was merely a proposal on my part.

#5 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

LOOOL

毛主席万岁
#6 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29

we do have differences but only those differences
which are irrelevant

t's all in the mind and a million years of
evolution.

I defer to the great minds of evolutionary biology and cognitive neuroscience (grab Demasio's latest: "The Strange Order of Things". Yet he and his academic luminaries do more head-scratching than pontificating with any degree of certitude.
In this vast shadow of scientific uncertainty about the nature of human existence, I defer to no one when determining what is 'relevant' in my own thoughts and behavior. And I shudder to accept that there is nary a knife's width between SB's consciousness and my own.
Yours and Turnoi's?
Shudders all around.

#7 Parent UNCARING - 2018-03-29

Yep, peace and joy.

#8 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Everyone is unique.

Somebody maintained that all dogs have their own little characters but I believe that's all wishful thinking. Same with humans, we do have differences but only those differences which are irrelevant. I hate to say it for it includes myself but we is all the same where it matters. in fact logically if your child gets lost at the seaside you may as well bundle any kid through the front door and tell him to eat his prunes otherwise he'll get a smack around the ear...it's all in the mind and a million years of evolution.

#9 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29

That
makes you unique!

Everyone is unique.
For many years I lived in Flushing, Queens, New York, which is endemic with Falun Gong. During their frequent activities I would greet them with 毛主席万岁, Long Live Chairman Mao.
The 'dafa' brigade are sad angry fearful people.

I had simply forewarned them of a POTENTIAL killer-blow

Choose peace and joy.

#10 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Always good to read your posts, Trumpsey. Hope you're retirement is still a happy one. Mine is just an extension of before and the watchword is 'unexpected' always be prepared for the unexpected outcome. Why tomorrow Turnoi could be borne aloft by grateful moderators through a greedy mob to witness my execution.

#11 Parent UNCARING - 2018-03-29

The board did in fact remove the controversial part of one of your posts. You can ask the mods if u like. A mod had referred my request to the board manager. I received a reply from said mod informing me my request had been actioned. I checked and saw it had been done.

As Google is disabled here as a search engine, checking back is difficult. Anyway, if removed, it wouldn't be there in any event.

#12 Parent UNCARING - 2018-03-29

I never ever mentioned the Guffies organization by its actual name online.

As far as I know, nobody else on this board has mentioned said actual name, except you. That makes you unique!

Anyway, I needn't shoulder any blame if ESLTB is ever blocked in the PRC for having allowed posts containing that crazy organization's actual name to appear. :)

I had simply forewarned them of a POTENTIAL killer-blow. Their board, their choice. End of...!

#13 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
#14 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

About a year or two ago one of the semi-regular smarty-pants posters submitted a post mentioning by name a certain banned org in China that I shall re-name the GUFFIES for security reasons.

The post was accepted, but I got the controversial part removed by forewarning a moderator what had happened to a small Suzhou-based teachers' salon whose URL was made unavailable to net surfers in China by the controllers of the Great Firewall here because of a thread featuring the GUFFIES. A new streamer was found, and the board became accessible again within China. Said board was founded by the late Raoul Duke,btw.
I can no longer access it, maybe it has folded, or the controllers there have blocked my IP address. Not to worry!

Is this anything to do with it? It seems up to date. Can we persuade our notorious tax and police informer to migrate there?

#15 Parent UNCARING - 2018-03-29
Re: A potential killer-blow to the forum thwarted

6/7 YEARS AGO AIN'T 'MANY'!

AND I AM BLOCKED! Clearly, you're not.

Salon was taken over by another founder member some years before RD's death. In the midst of a dispute and allegations about RD's outstanding loans from fellow members never being repaid, the money supposedly spent on 'Jim Beam' rather than on urgently required medicines, Frank Zhang got involved somehow. He had been given the list of members' emails by a renegade member and tried to become their recruiter!

The GUFFY problem came about because a WESTERN GUFFY was discovered by the PSB living in a home in Suzhou along with an FT with Salon membership. The FT's PC had been examined.

RD was a good bloke who had initially alerted Turnoi and others about an FT from Kansas teaching in Suzhou susoected strongly of being a pedophile.

#16 Parent BillyBill - 2018-03-29
#17 Parent UNCARING - 2018-03-29

He did not die 'many years ago', and 'SALON' went for a burton within the last 3 months!

FAKE NEWS!

#18 Parent BillyBill - 2018-03-29

Raoul died many years ago. Did you know that? That could explain why his site (Raoul's Salon, if I remember well) is no longer online.

UNCARING - 2018-03-29
A potential killer-blow to the forum thwarted

About a year or two ago one of the semi-regular smarty-pants posters submitted a post mentioning by name a certain banned org in China that I shall re-name the GUFFIES for security reasons.

The post was accepted, but I got the controversial part removed by forewarning a moderator what had happened to a small Suzhou-based teachers' salon whose URL was made unavailable to net surfers in China by the controllers of the Great Firewall here because of a thread featuring the GUFFIES. A new streamer was found, and the board became accessible again within China. Said board was founded by the late Raoul Duke,btw.
I can no longer access it, maybe it has folded, or the controllers there have blocked my IP address. Not to worry!

Return to Index › A potential killer-blow to the forum thwarted

Go to another board -